Critter Control of the Triad

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2013

Our local, professional staff and licensed Certified Wildlife Specialists have been servicing the Triad area for over 30 years, is experienced in the field of wildlife control, animal exclusion and animal-related repairs, and can identify and solve any nuisance wildlife invasion. Repeat customers and word-of-mouth customer referrals are a big part of our success. Satisfied customers throughout the Triad area have referred us over and over again. We believe in doing our best to provide excellent service with care and concern for our clients and their property. Mention that you found us on Angie’s List for a 10% discount on our services (cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions)....

John Budd's Chimney Service

John Budd's Chimney Service

For 40 years I’ve provided satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping, inspections, chimney relining, woodstove installation, fireplace services and more at fair and competitive rates. In addition to the thorough inspection and cleaning of oil-, wood-, and gas-burning chimneys, I specialize in the prevention, detection, and correction of chimney system hazards, the kinds of hazards that can endanger the health and safety of your family and home. The customer is always my #1 priority. I’ll always strive to do an excellent job and educate my customers about safely using their fireplace or wood stove, but should you be unhappy for any reason, I will work on the problem until you’re satisfied. If you have any questions about your chimney, fireplace or woodstove, you’ll have the comfort of knowing I’m always just a phone call away. I use the latest tools and technology to ensure that your chimney is safe and functional. I am certified by the National Chimney Sweep Guild and am a member of the North Carolina Chimney Sweep Association. I have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. I provide comprehensive, reliable services that have stood the test of time. Give me a call today: (336) 282-1150

07/23/2017

Joe provided a lot of helpful information and answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of crawlspace re: potential presence of animals.

07/23/2017

First visit went well. Identified areas where critters could be getting into crawl space. Provided options to rememdy problem. Will be back next week to do the job. Joe was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First call was evaluation of crawl space

05/08/2016

After it was clear that no squirrels were entering, the traps were removed and we had the siding repaired. The staff of this company, from the office manager (Sheri Gaither) to the technician (Joe) were great. Very professional, courteous and accommodating.  I would definitely use them again, and refer to any of my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set humane traps (2) on/around roof where it appeared that squirrels had chewed siding and entered attic. Traps were monitored for 5 days. This service was provided for my Mother at 207 E Green St, Mebane NC, 27302

12/03/2015

07/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our technician Luke was on time and quick to diagnose our bat infestation. He installed all the needed window screens the next day. Very professional.

CATEGORY pest control

We humanely remove nuisance wildlife from residential and commercial properties. We provide repair work for issues relating to nuisance wildlife including: seal-up current & potential animal entry points; make buildings animal-proof; install chimney caps; remove/replace damaged insulation; repair/replace crawlspace vents and doors; insulate & encapsulated crawlspaces; animal-proof bathroom, drier, & range exhaust vents; trim bushes & trees related to wildlife issues on your property; etc.

We do not provide services relating to dogs. We do not provide services for insects or bugs. We do not apply pesticides.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available