3D Home Design & Construction

Founded 1985 • With Angi since February 2011

Hign Quality Home Construction & Fine Plan Design...

American Craftsmen of NC

American Craftsmen of NC

American Craftsmen of NC is a small Locally owned & operated exterior home improvement company that specializes in Windows, Roofs, Siding, Gutters and Gutter Guards. Our mission is to provide superior workmanship, quality products, outstanding customer service and a high standard of integrity at a fair price. Additional DBA - No Worries Inc. Award winning.

07/29/2015

We were planning a kitchen renovation and contacted 3D who set up an appt to come to the house. He called earlier that AM to reschedule for a week later - fine, no problem. Owner showed up for our appt, spent 2 hours with us, discussed a number of ideas, and promised to get back to us with an estimate within 2 weeks. He never got back to us, and did not respond to my e-mail reminder about it. Fort...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Met with us for 2 hours one day, but did not get back to us with an estimate or resond to further e-mails.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

I am glad [Member name removed] that you were able to find a contractor to complete your Kitchen. I enjoyed meeting you both and discussing the different possibilities for your renovation. We were extremely busy late last year and I was having a difficult time handling the demand. 3D relays 100% on Referrals and I am sad that I did not follow through with you. I am glad however that I can read a r...

06/14/2014

We had a great couple of visits with Laura and Tim. They took a great amount of time to walk through the house to talk with us about our plans. We also spent a lot of time working with Laura via email as she sent us several iterations of our plans, both in 2D and in 3D.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3D Home Design provided us with drawings of our planned house addition. We are trying to finalize our details so that they can then provide us with construction drawings.

CATEGORY home builders,home remodeling

06/03/2014

The installation was great! He was very professional and gave us a quote upfront. The work took only an afternoon. He cleaned up after himself and was courteous. We have had no problems with our bathrooms since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called 3D Home Construction after living with increasing condensation and minimal airflow in both bathrooms of our house. We bought new bathroom fans online and attempted to install them ourselves, only to find out that not only were they inaccessible, but the vents themselves wrapped around the house to go outside. 3D Home Construction installed the fans and put in new vents that were sent straight outside.

CATEGORY home remodeling

I am so happy that your steam issue was resolved. Thank you for the thoughtful and kind review !!

Auto Cad Plan Design, Quality Home Construction, Renovations, Custom Kitchens & Baths, Screen Porches & Decks