ADVANCE LOCKSMITH

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2006

HUSBAND AND WIFE TEAM. COST DETERMINED BY INDIVIDUAL JOB. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST 10% DISCOUNT. LISCENSE #1055...

Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

My goal is to achieve the customer's request. I will offer the best solutions and explore new options if needed. 54 + years of personal expierence is geared to excellent repair results. You'll be pleased.

Offers by Jack of All Trades on Angi

05/26/2018

Everything was A-OK. He was very responsive to my phone call. Arrived on time, Did a great job on all of the locks, including some that were rusty. All of the re-keyed locks work smoothly without any issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-key all locks in house

08/08/2017

David from Advance Locksmith did a fantastic job for a great price. He was very prompt and actually did a bit extra for no charge. Without a doubt I would use Advance Locksmith for any needs in the future. I highly recommend to anyone needing Locksmith services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three residential locks and deadbolts re keyed.

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

02/16/2017

It went very well. I had six lock that I wanted re-keyed and he did an excellent job getting it done. 3 of the locks I did not have keys for and he was able to pick them and get a key made for me. Great job!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my door locks re-keyed.

11/16/2015

HE OPENED MY HOME REALLY FAST WITH NO DAMAGE TO MY LOCK OR DOOR

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
open my Home

10/06/2015

Arrived on time and assessed my needs. Was able to re-key seven locks including two that I did not have keys for and make me four new keys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-keyed seven locks and made 4 keys.

RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, AUTO'S