R & S House Cleaning Service

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2008

R & S House Cleaning officially opened in May 2005. At that time we had only three customers. Our business has since grown by the word of mouth. We provide the best personal service at reasonable prices. The demand for this type of cleaning service, our excellent reputation for professionalism, and outstanding quality and dedication to our customers gave us the clientele we desired. Additional phone number - (704) 904-7262. Another contact name - Rose Izmailov....

Steves Solutions

Steves Solutions

At Steve's Solutions we cater to the individual needs of each client. Our highly skilled team of craftsmen and sub-contractors fits every job to the clients exact specifications and satisfaction. We can provide whatever your home needs. At Steve's Solutions we believe in the brave people who serve our country! If you are an active/former member of any of the Armed Services, Police, Firefighter, or EMT, we are pleased to offer an automatic 10% discount to you in gratitude for your service.

02/17/2019

We have used R & S Cleaning for two years and they are thorough, consistent and dependable. We highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-weekly cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for the great review you have given to our company. It is our pleasure to serve you, we are very grateful for your patronage to our company

11/02/2018

Rose is always very responsive and the cleaning crew is very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
R&S does routine cleaning of our house every other week.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you, it is our pleasure to serve you

10/30/2018

I have been using this service for over five years and have never been disappointed. They have been very responsive to changes in schedule, prompt, and thorough. After the first visit and a review of our home, I have set up cleaning schedule by text message. The women that come out get right to work, very organized and are good about doing extra things if asked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your patronage to our company. It is our pleasure to serve you.

04/25/2017

Rose and her team have cleaned my home every other week for nearly four years (since 2013). They do an outstanding job--thorough, reliable, and trustworthy. I recommend her service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine and recurring home cleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you very grateful for the review

04/25/2017

I have used this company for 10 years to clean my house. The crew comes to my house in a timely manner every month (used them every 2 weeks when I had children living at home). They are thorough and efficient. I have 3 baths,4 bedrooms and hardwood floors. The house smells fresh when they leave. Whenever I have needed to change a cleaning day, Rose accommodates my request without a hitch. Highly r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic Housecleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Residential & Commercial Cleaning Services, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Windows - Interior & Exterior,

Carpet Cleaning.