HAGLER'S HANDYMAN SERVICE

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2006

3.6

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR HVAC, LABOR, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. ...

JAF Masonry

Mike Pressure Washing, LLC

I have over 20 yrs experience in pressure washing and Call Mike Pressure Washing LLC since 2015. I specialize in Residential and Commercial Pressure washing with high and low pressure with hot water capabilities. I’m experienced in washing brick, stucco, vinyl siding, hardy plank siding, aluminum builds, concrete and wooden structures.

Juan's Pro Wash

ALSO KNOWN AS: ROOF RENEW & PW. Family owned an operated since 2000 providing residential and commercial services. We deliver quality work tailoring to a wide variety of home services from roofing, pressure washing, decks, driveways and more! Give us a call today!

11/04/2007

Charlotte T.

*After firing Hagler, Hagler attempted to collect the remainder of my $2000.00 from the plumber in the form of credit for other jobs elsewhere. *Hagler was paid thousands to level my floors but the floors are not level. He was paid to tile two rooms but he never started. He also took on other jobs elsewhere throughout our contract leaving my house untouched for days at a time. *There are literally hundreds of cigarette butts and tons of debris in my yard and house. I have no plumbing, no kitchen, a 6 x 6 foot hole in one bedroom floor, paint over-spray everywhere (including my new ceiling fans) I have taken pictures of this mess.

Description of Work
Todd Hagler of Hagler's Handyman Service was hired to do several jobs (including putting down ceramic floor tiles, painting) and repairs (plumbing, floor leveling) to an old house that I recently purchased (or subcontract someone that could). *Hagler did not know how or seem to want to itemize or have anything in writing and I found myself writing a contract myself and hoped it was legal. He was hired through an acquaintance and got the benefit of the doubt. *Hagler signed receipt for $2000.00 to begin plumbing repairs. Hagler hired a plumber. The plumber explained to me (after I fired Hagler and contacted him) that Hagler had been advised by himself and another plumber that the house needed to be refitted with new supply pipes and that the shower pan needed to be replaced. Hagler rejected that advice, failed to contact me with that advice, and ordered work done that would be unsafe, not up to code, and that his plumbing company would not provide a warranty for.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

06/28/2007

PAM L.

He came out to estimate the job and said he would need the full $500 upfront for materials, which I paid. He said he would get it done in a day, even though it looked to me like it would take at least 2 full days. He was out from 10am - 8pm, and sure enough had to come back for another day. I was at work for the second day. He said he would only take about 2 hours for the job, but I felt that he was rushing in order to get to another job. When I came back, I saw he slopped paint all over the shingles and did not caulk or sand peeling paint as we had agreed on. He also did not prime it. I have called and left him 2 messages, and even called his home phone. I feel he is avoiding me, especially since he used to answer immediately before he started the job.

Description of Work
I hired Hagler's handymen service to replace the wood at the bottom of my columns, to replace the wood on part of my dormer windows, and sand one of the pieces of wood on the dormer he did not replace (he also said he would caulk).

Category handyman service

06/01/2007

PAUL W.

All I can say is I am so thankful I found Todd to help me with the renovation of my bedroom and bath. Todd came in and gave me quote on the refinish and painting of walls in my bedroom and bath and then started on it the next day. In the meantime I found out that Todd also laid tile and did plumbing work. Todd suggested someone he knew to lay down my wood floor. That person came over and gave me a very good quote so I chose him to lay the floor and Todd to do the tile and plumbing. Todd performed an excellent job in all respects. He was conscientious about doing a good job and guarantees his work. As a result of finding Todd I was able to get my renovation work completed at an excellent price (better than all quotes I received) in record time. I will definitely use him again for future projects at my house.

Description of Work
Refinish, prime, and paint walls. Put tile floor in. Installed a light fixture, vanity and hardware, toilet, and paper holder.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,interior painters

10/26/2006

Deborah W.

Todd is professional. Always easy to reach by phone and work with.

Description of Work
Todd replaced the cabinet floor underneath my kitchen sink as well as cabinet floor next to it for about 5'. He was very cost effective and returned my call promptly.

Category handyman service

07/08/2006

KELLY W.

Overall, Todd was really patient with a job that neither of us expected to be as extensive as it was. Todd originally bid $250.00 for the job to be completed in two days. Even after the surprises he offered to complete the entire project for the original bid. But I coerced him to re-bid for the additional time that became involved. Todd is a super great guy. I just fear others will take advantage of his kindness and generosity. But I know if he ever does a job for anyone, everyone will just love him and the quality of his work and keep him coming back. He's going to be very busy. He has integrity. He is prompt. He is reasonable. His prices are more than fair. He cares about his work and believes the client is always right. Treat him fairly and he will more than compensate for the price you pay. He was really great to work with and I feel like I got more than my money's worth. I will definitely call him for future projects.

Description of Work
Todd was asked to paint a 12 x 16 bathroom with sand textured paint and repaint the popcorn ceiling. Todd began the job by painting the popcorn ceiling which promptly began to come down in sections. He suggested that the popcorn be removed. Which I agreed to only to find that the ceiling was flawed and needed to be repaired. Todd mudded the joints and sanded it even. Primed and painted the ceiling. He then put approx 8 coats of sand textured paint on the walls. Replaced the light fixture. Repaired and Replaced the swing shutter doors. Installed a new light switch. Installed a toilet paper rack. Painted the trim and two interior doors. Installed two exterior lights and was generally an all around great guy.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,interior painters

HANDYMAN, CARPENTY, FRAMING, LIGHT ELECTIRCAL, LIGHT PLUMBING, HOME REPAIR, MAJOR REMODELING, ROOFING, CONCRETE, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, PRESSURE WASHING, DECKS, PAINTING, GENERAL CARPENTRY AND KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELING.

BRICK.