Frankies Garage Door Service

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2014

2040 Tarlton Drive Unit 3

Matthews, NC 28105

Welcome to the last garage door company you will ever need. With over 15 year of experience in residential garage door repair and installation business we specialize in residential garage door services and getting the job done right for a reasonable price. Our fast reliable garage door service. Our technicians are fully trained to tackle all your garage door and opener problems. With flexible schedule we try to be fit your schedule the best we can. locally owned, garage door company. fair pricing, courteous, we strive to arrive on time, fix it right the first time, and be professional. as well as give choices and options for all repairs and replacements....

08/17/2021

Susan C.

Frankie knows his stuff! He’s serviced our door in the past, but now replaced a double door for insulation properties while we had the exterior painted. Makes suggestions but leaves the decision up to you. He is fair, personable and knowledgeable. What more can you ask for? The door is beautiful, aligned and quiet. Thanks Frankie!

Description of Work
Replaced garage door

12/23/2020

rick M.

Prompt, courteous and timely

Description of Work
replace broken garage sring

12/09/2020

Jef S.

It went great. My door spring broke on Monday after 3pm, I called Frankies, and the repair person (Frank) arrived before Tuesday at noon! He was very professional and courteous, and was very respectful of our need to social distance and be safe. He replaced our single door spring with double door springs which were greatly needed and upgraded our door cables as well as the bearing end plates and center bearings. His work was of the utmost quality and he left the premises clean and tidy. I though his price was extremely reasonable. This is the second time I used Frankies (he installed a new door motor in 2015 - still running smooth and strong) and I will continue to use his services when needed.

Description of Work
Replace door spring and upgrade cables, etc.

08/08/2020

K Wayne S.

It is often hard to decide which craftsman to hire. I chose to call him because I saw other favorable reviews. Frankie arrived when he promised, and repaired my garage door, which needed new springs, rollers, etc. We talked as he worked, and my feeling is that he is a genuine, honest, and hard working guy. I believe he is trustworthy and he has years of experience in his work. I would recommend him without reservation. You should feel comfortable about having him in your home!!!! Thanks so much Frankie.

Description of Work
Garage door would not open - too heavy

04/10/2020

Christopher L.

Spring Replacement

Description of Work
Frankie showed up within an hour and got the job done fast. Everything as advertised. Would hire again in a heartbeat. A+

02/02/2019

Dave T.

Wow! The entire experience was stress free. I called and Frank and sent him pictures showing the problem. He quoted me a price and I agreed. He showed up at the early time of his appointment window and fixed the problem for the price he quoted me over the phone. He didn't try to sell any other services but showed me things that could be done in the future to prolong the life of the garage door system. I am very pleased and will recommend to anybody I know needing their garage door serviced.

Description of Work
Garage door spring broke and door wouldn't open

11/03/2018

Nestor M.

Responsive and punctual. Picked up on the first call, arrived within the time frame committed, completed a quick assessment of the problem, and made the repairs as communicated. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
The garage door would not open.

07/26/2018

JACKIE N.

Outstanding job. Very professional. Returned my call promptly, quoted the job and showed up[ when he said he would. He was efficient and got everything done he said he would plus a little more. I highly recommend Frank.

Description of Work
Replace motor, rails, controls, wall mount exterior opener and add nylon rollers

07/06/2018

Mark P.

Frank is an awesome human being who I completely trusted to repair and replace my garage door system. Very happy with results and work performed.

Description of Work
Replace springs and opening system

04/04/2018

Angie B.

Frankie was very professional and honest. He let me help make the decision of what would work best for me. I really appreciated that.

Description of Work
He had to replace a spring.

02/02/2018

John K.

Work was delayed a few weeks when their door supplier lost the order. Not the installer's fault, and they gave us $100 off for our trouble. Work was completed in just a few hours and we love our incredibly-quiet doors. Plus we now have torsion springs, instead of the old kind which can break suddenly and go flying through the garage. All-in-all, we're very pleased.

Description of Work
Replaced two garaged doors and openers

08/04/2017

Meg P.

Frank showed up same day and on time. This door has been giving us trouble for several months and would not close unless we continuously held the wall control until the door touched the ground. Of course, the door opened and closed perfectly once he arrived. He outlined all of our options and we decided what work we wanted him to perform. He had all of the parts with him and completed the job in about 2 hours. He provided a 90 day warranty. Frank seemed to be very honest and trust worthy and we would use him again.

Description of Work
Garage door repair.

04/12/2017

Carol R.

Fabulously!

Description of Work
Repair garage door that would not operate.

04/05/2017

Albert J.

prompt and knowledgeable

Description of Work
replace garage door keypad

04/03/2017

Gary F.

I was told about his service from a friend. Who was very happy also. I would call on him again.

Description of Work
He repaired large garage door spring.

01/25/2017

Kelly F.

Frank was punctual, explained the issues, did the work, and was done in less than an hour! He was clear in pointing out what was causing the issues, and presented multiple options for repair. He was honest in saying that the tune-up may result in more expensive repairs needing to be done sooner, so he suggested a fix that would solve the problem, if not permanently, until we are ready to do the more expensive repairs at a later time. I will definitely use him to complete the remainder of the suggested repairs.

Description of Work
Our garage door had been slamming shut. My husband fixed what he could but he could tell we would need a professional to fix it. I had originally scheduled the appointment for a tune-up but ended up having other repairs performed per Frank's recommendation.

01/15/2017

Gene P.

Perfect and fairly priced.

Description of Work
Wayne Walton door repair.

12/01/2016

Melissa O.

He wanted to give me the highest-priced repair possible. I told him before he came that we are not looking to revamp the machinery, we just wanted it working again. He said he couldn't fix it with the existing parts due to "safety" reasons. ( What safety issue even applies here!?! Don't insult my intelligence.) He said he had to replace all of the parts and charge me $165. I basically told him to get to steppin'. When he left. I picked up the sensor pieces and put them together in less than 2 minutes. It works fine now!

Description of Work
I needed the garage door sensors to be realigned to communicate with each other.

11/13/2016

Reina C.

Great! Frankie was the first to respond and came first thing in the morning. He explained everything so I understood why and what he was going to do. He had such a great attitude it was a pleasure to do business with. Thanks, Frankie!

Description of Work
Broken spring and adjustment

08/17/2016

Sylvia F.

Frank came the day after I requested help with my garage. He arrived diagnosed the problem and gave me several options and estimates for solving the problem. I thought I was probably going to need a new door but Frank said I just needed new parts. An hour or two later and the door worked as good as new.

Description of Work
I needed help getting into my garage.

07/10/2016

Terry M.

Frank showed up right on time, was quick, professional and did a great job. The door is a lot quieter now. It's an old mechanism so it needed several new parts. He gave a discount for everything being done at once.

Description of Work
Our garage door wouldn't open

03/29/2016

BRADLEY F.

The spring on my old heavy wooded garage door broke. Called Frankie after normal hours and left a message and received an immediate call back. Scheduled an appointment for next day. Repair was completed in less than an hour with no mess. Frankie provided great service and was very knowledgeable. He didn't try to upsale anything. I would use him again and would recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced Garage Door Spring.

11/02/2015

Jef S.

Frankies Garage Door Service was extremely professional and provided and installed a new garage door opener system at my residence. My old system had deteriorated and was not working properly. As my old system was 23 years old, it was no longer repairable and parts were no longer available. Frank made a timely appointment (same day) to inspect my old system, and we both determined it was time for a new system. On the next weekday, (Monday) Frank arrived as scheduled and very quickly and efficiently installed a wonderful new system, with state-of-the-art features and safety devices. Frank took the time to explain to me how the new system worked and how to properly operate it and the associated keypads. His installation was neat and professional. He disposed of all of the old parts, and left the area clean. He even re-balanced my garage door at no additional cost. Frank was friendly and very courteous, and was a pleasure to do business with. The price was very reasonable. I was very satisfied with his product and services.

Description of Work
Frankies Garage Door Service replaced my garage door opener system.

10/05/2015

Ronald M.

Frankie answered my call on a Sunday, came out within hour and had the work completed within an hour. I couldn't ask for better service! He was prompt, friendly, reasonable price, explained what needed to do be done, how to maintain going forward and what may be the next issue over time. He took the time to make sure everything (door open/down, buttons, keypad, etc.) was functioning properly and tweaked the opener to perform better

Description of Work
Replaced broken spring on garage door.

01/10/2015

Yuyu D.

Our garage door could not close properly this morning, we attempted several DIY fixes and did not work. Called Frankie and he answered the phone right away. This is a Saturday and he arrived within half an hour, got the problem fixed, changed some parts with a very fair price. The price also includes a one year warranty.Will definitely use this company again!

Description of Work
Fixed the garage door.

Champion Garage Door

Champion garage door provides top quality garage doors and service. We are a company you can trust. 15 years in business. Licensed and insured. Also Google guaranteed

Offers by Champion Garage Door on Angi
    Precision Garage Door Service Charlotte

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service of Charlotte, NC is a locally owned and operated overhead garage door company that proudly offers both installation of new garage doors and comprehensive repair of all types of garage door problems. With a team of professional, certified technicians, we are able to assess garage door issues and provide repair and replacement services. If you have a repair emergency, we offer same day and 24-hour service appointments. To give you peace of mind, our Charlotte garage door company offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on our services. ------------------------------Locally owned & operated. Additional phone - (704) 347-0300. Additional fax - (321) 225-3513. No extra charge for nights & weekends. Award winning.

Offers by Precision Garage Door Service Charlotte on Angi
    Cox Door Company Inc

Cox Door Company Inc has been an established family owned and operated business since 1987, founded by a father and son team. With over 40 years of experience, we have been bringing high quality garage door products to residential and commercial customers. You know that your garage door is a big part of your beautiful home. You also know that the durability and functionality of the garage doors for your commercial business says a lot about your business. We are well aware of this. Regardless of the type of door you choose, you can be confident that Cox Door Company Inc. stands behind each and every door that’s sold. With great craftsmanship comes great responsibility. This is why we also stand behind the quality accessories that go along with these great doors. We have 16 Employees. Uses employees for installation. Charges by the job. Trip charges may apply for jobs outside a 25 mile radius. Additional contact name Philip Cox. Additional email - coxdoor@carolina.rr.com. Additional address - 3809 Gribble Rd, Indian Trail, NC 28079.

Residential sales, new garage doors, openers, broken springs, frayed cables, noisy, running rough doors, pulleys drums bearings, gears, remotes & keypads.

Commercial.