Executive Swimming Pools Inc

With Angi since June 2012

3.3

PRECISION POOL CARE

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNERS! Swimming Pool Maintenance, Cleaning, Equipment Repair (Heaters, Motors, Automation, Filters, Etc.) Openings, Closings, Pool School, Sand Changes, Filter Cleanings, Inspections, Safety Covers, Platinum Warranty Service Center for Hayward/Goldline, Jandy, Pentair, Raypak, Polaris, Fluidra, Auto Pilot & Aqua-Cal. We currently have 12 employees. We are an accredited member of the BBB. Our team members are in full uniforms at all times for you to more easily identify us when we are in your yards. Customer Service is what we're all about! We won the Angie's List 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018 & 2019 Super Service Awards! We are your full-service inground swimming pool specialists! We do not service above ground swimming pools or stand alone hot tubs.

Anthony & Sylvan Pools

FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members, Call Now! Anthony & Sylvan has been building swimming pools in North Carolina and South Carolina for more than 20 years and across the U.S. for more than 70 years. Because of this experience, we have the knowledge and know-how to build your dream pool. Whether you are looking to build a concrete pool or a fiberglass pool, our design consultants will help guide you through the many decisions that come along with building a pool – ensuring your new pool meets your needs and your lifestyle. In addition, we back every pool we build with the Anthony & Sylvan Lifetime Structural Warranty. Arrange for a free, no-obligation consultation and estimate today, and let Anthony & Sylvan turn your dreams into reality .

07/29/2017

WILLIAM E.

When we approached Mike about refinishing our pool, he was great about showing us other pools he had built and refurbished. He showed us our color options and, when we expressed dissatisfaction with our Jandy pool equipment, said he could replace that with what he recommended, which was Pentair. The refinishing work that was done is great. However, our automatic pool cleaner hasn't worked properly since the piping was done to add the new leaf basket. I also don't feel like I completely understand how to use the new Pentair control panel. When I initially asked Mike what the issue was (while he was still engaged) with the cleaner, he made it seem like it was an issue with the control panel and programmed a new feature. However, the cleaner still doesn't work. After discussing with my pool chemical guy, it is apparent that the new leaf basket is installed on the wrong side of the actuated cleaner valve. I've been trying to get Mike to come out and confirm our suspicion so we can figure out how to correct it, but he is not responsive. It's extremely frustrating to have spent so much money and be SO CLOSE to having things the way we want them, only to have it get tripped up by a lack of professionalism and responsiveness on something relatively small. We have also asked for the contact information for the local Pentair rep so we can have them come explain a few features of our upgraded control panel and pump. Unfortunately, Mike hasn't done this either. He sold me on a better, more expensive option, but I can't do the things I used to be able to do on my old pump. The bottom line is that Mike's company (in our experience) does beautiful work, but once the major work is done (and checks have been written), it's impossible to get follow-up. Our original pool builder (Aloha) continued to come out for a few years after building the pool to correct issues.

Description of Work
Mike refurbished our gunite pool and replaced it with Pebbletec. He also replaced our two drains with one "leaf-eating" unblockable drain. He also installed a new pump, a leaf basket for the new drain, and a control panel.

04/22/2016

Chris F.

The only part that was done well is the coping?. the stone coping looks great and still does. Tile border work was so subpar that Mike had to have his guys come out 3 times to correct issues. IT still looks like an amateur did it?.Uneven margins, unlevel tiles and grout all over other surfaces of the pool. Mike even agreed that "usually they do a better job, I don't know what happened". He should be named "Amateur Swimming Pools Inc"!! Now for the kicker?. Mike's crew did an awful job on the refinishing and retexturing of our concrete patio around the pool. Within months of redoing the new "knock down texture" was already peeling up. Mike told me to withhold $500 from what I owed him and he would come out and correct the issues after we were finished with construction. Not only did Mike ever showed up, now the finish is peeling everywhere. The finish is also peeling on the "new" concrete Mike poured! The Caulking between the coping and the patio is already separated and needs to be replaced again. Mike will not respond to calls, texts or emails. I have given Mike multiple opportunities to correct the address the problems and he will NOT RESPOND. Mike Clouse did a half assed job at my home and has not and will not stand behind his work. Find someone else so you get a good job!! I paid Mike over $16,000 and got a job that should have cost 1/2 that. I hope that I can enter photos on here. This is also the site where I originally found Mike Clouse of Executive Swimming Pools. Chris

Description of Work
Mike attempted to renovate a old swimming pool. He replaced border tile, brick coping for stone coping and refinished our concrete patio.

03/15/2016

Carla H.

Description of Work
Mike and his team created a beautiful backyard paradise for us. He created a custom designed pool that incorporated our ideas and layouts. His team was very professional. We would gladly recommend Mike and his team.

06/21/2012

Arlene W.

They were very good. They were excellent. I would recommend them very highly. They couldn’t use the pool until they fixed that. The pool is running beautifully. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
I used Executive Swimming Pools Inc for pool and spa service and repair. The pool wasn’t working. It was the faulty pipe that was crushed by the concrete.

Pool repair.