Divine Electric Company LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2009

2217 Matthews Township Pkwy Ste D254

Matthews, NC 28105

We are a family owned and operated business. We have over 20 employees servicing NC and SC with our primary focus in the Charlotte Metro area. All of our work is performed by licensed electricians....

11/28/2015

diane R.

the installer completed the job in a timely manner. There was an issue with cost of the service, but it was cleared up.

Description of Work
Installed a security light

09/25/2015

Carolyn H.

Great service. Very professional. Fixed problem without issues.

Description of Work
Fixed faulty wiring in kitchen island

07/27/2015

Joshua B.

Jesse was quick to respond to inquiry, scheduled inspection, provided estimate, and followed through on work done. Would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Tested outlets and switches for correct connections/grounding.

06/02/2015

Jonathan F.

Excellent - no issues, works fine.

Description of Work
Reinstalled a burned out outlet.

05/23/2015

Emily P.

Used a deal and had to negotiate over but did easy job .

Description of Work
Replace switch

05/11/2015

Allen H.

It turned out fine. They came, did the work, were courteous and everything was fine. I would hire them again. They did not charge me anything more than the $49 of the big deal. I could have done it, I just didn't know what was wrong with it. They were here when they said.

Description of Work
They put in a new GFI. It popped and refused to work, so they put in a new one.

05/07/2015

Andy G.

Went excellent. Justin was very knowledgeable and very thorough with the installation. Will definitely use them again. I thought the price was on the high side but I had a hard time getting anyone to quote for such a small project. Probably why the cost was on the high side.

Description of Work
Scope of the project to run estimated 100ft of 50Amp wire from my breaker in the garage to the other side of my house by my pool equipment where my portable generator is located routing through the crawl space. Installed a weatherproof housing/inlet at that pool location. At the breaker side, rearranged the breakers and installed a new breaker for the feed and installed a UL approved breaker interlock.

05/05/2015

Carole F.

They put in an outlet for me in garage.

Description of Work
This was a Big Deal for electrical work.

04/27/2015

Dianne F.

Justin arrived on time and was very professional. He was pleasant and explained what he would be doing, also informing me before he started what problems he might run into in replacing our old ceiling fan, I appreciated that very much because there would be no surprises. He did the job quickly and cleaned up afterwards. Will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Replaced a broken ceiling fan.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

04/17/2015

SPENCER and LOIS S.

The outdoor light was on a dusk-to-dawn sensor and it stopped working shortly after the installation. Divine came back out immediately and fixed the problem. Most impressive was the fact it turned out to be a defective sensor and not a problem with their workmanship. Very impressed.

Description of Work
Re-installed an exterior light, ran Ethernet cables under house.

04/13/2015

daltrum P.

I think it was fine. One of the repairs did not work, I still have the same issue that we had before. What he installed was fine but the repair didn't take.

Description of Work
They installed several light fixtures and repaired electrical inside the house.

04/09/2015

Danielle B.

jesse was very easy to work with to set up the appointment and worked around my schedule. The tech who came out, Justin, was very personable and knowledgeable. I would use them again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Light switches/dimmer switches and flood lights

04/02/2015

jeanne S.

Justin arrived and got right to work. His experience was evident in how efficiently he worked through the installations. Overall a great experience.

Description of Work
Install motion sensor lights and ceiling fan.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Thank you for the excellent review! It was a pleasure working with you!! Since you gave us a perfect A review we will be sending you coupons good for future work.

03/22/2015

Carolyn T.

Justin (the electrician who worked on the job), did an awesome job. He was very engaging while going about his work, sharing his knowledge with me about lighting fixtures and electricity, which I found rather comforting. Sometimes it's very uncomfortable having service providers in your home, but he immediately put me at ease. He even offered to do cleanup of the boxes and things, which I declined, as I already had plans for the old lighting, but I still thought that was an awesome part of the service provided. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
I had the following work done in my home 1- chandelier replaced in 2 story foyer (the most difficult task of the work in my opinion) 1 - ceiling fan replaced with a chandelier 1 - ceiling fan replaced with an upgraded ceiling fan 1 - semi-flush mount ceiling light replaced with a chandelier 2 - semi-flush mount ceiling lights replaced with upgraded lighting

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

03/19/2015

Alarca R.

I called Jessie in a panic after another electrician had backed out on us. He was able to schedule service for that same week with a slightly higher quote than the previous electrician. They promptly completed the service after receiving approval and let me know when they were finished! We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Ran electricity for the conversion of a propane heating system to an electric heating system & wired a new separate electric package unit.

03/17/2015

Mary B.

Price to replace switch was high. Did it ourselves

Description of Work
Gave estimate on replacing a bad light switch

Category electrician, lighting

Sorry we didnt earn an A. It is our goal to make each customer happy, if theres anything I can do to help make this a better experience, please let me know. Thanks.

03/12/2015

Eric F.

The appointment was supposed to be the first one of the day, supposed to be there at 8am. I gave him 30 minutes before I called and when the gentleman answered he sounded like he had just woken up and blamed him being late on the scheduler. When he arrived he spent approximately 5 mins looking at the circuit and then telling me that the builder put in too many GFI outlets on the circuit and the reason why it kept tripping was because of the low voltage current changes. My biggest concern was any risk of fire or shorting out a circuit which he said it was not possible. He seemed like he was knowledgable regarding electricity, but would not hire him again.

Description of Work
Checked out a GFI outlet that kept tripping when I switched on and off a light switch.

Category electrician, lighting

Apologies we didnt earn an A. Our appointment program had a glitch, still our fault. ***Please see our other excellent reviews!***

03/06/2015

Stephen S.

They never contacted me so no work was done!

Description of Work
They didn't contact me by phone or e-mail. I would have expected at least a phone call. If they can't do that much I would consider the unreliable and will not use them.

Category electrician

Sorry we didn't earn an A. This customer bought a coupon on a Tuesday and needed service by Thursday, we did contact the number on Wednesday but it was the wrong number since they had bought this for their son. I would always recommend contacting (Call) the service provider when you need service right away w/ a very narrow window. Its kind of silly to buy a coupon and expect service the next day or two, especially when GOOD contractors are busy, but we do what we can. ***Please see our other excellent reviews!!****

03/04/2015

Dwayne S.

It didn't go. We literally lost hundreds of dollars waiting for them. In other words, we were at our home instead of at work. This happened twice.

Description of Work
The provider never showed up despite promising to do so on at least two occasions. Each time he promised that a service person would show, I would receive a call with some excuse. Perhaps they were tending to a higher priced job. I don't know. What I do know is that they didn't show up.

Category electrician

Sorry we didnt earn an A, sometimes coordinating appointment times can be difficult, the customer had a very limited time frame. My technician was only behind a couple hours that day, wish we could have worked it out. We offered to come out again at no charge and customer declined. ***Please see our other excellent reviews***

03/03/2015

mary J.

The owner, Jesse promptly scheduled Justin to come out to install an outlet. Justin was more than knowledgeable about his trade and the install went off without any problems what so ever. I will hire these guys again for any future electrical needs.

Description of Work
Install an outlet

02/19/2015

Michael K.

We had a vent fan in one of the restrooms that stopped functioning. I called and scheduled an appointment with Divine Electric. The repair tech showed up on schedule and quickly diagnosed the problem. He explained that the fan had gone bad and needed to be replaced. Within one hour he had gone to pick up a new one and had it installed. Very friendly tech.

Description of Work
Replaced a bathroom vent fan.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

02/16/2015

Doris P.

I had an outlet that was not working and asked Divine Electric to come out and identify the problem. They were able to identify the problem and fix it without an additional charge. While they did not have to do any complex electrical work for me, they did a great job and fixed what was needed.

Description of Work
Divine Electric came out and did an electric inspection.

02/07/2015

Patti M.

It went well. Justin repaired an outlet that protruded from the wall, one that we were afraid to use for a while. Good thing we didn't according to him. The lights in the garage would work from time-to-time. He had to leave to go get the parts, but replaced parts and corrected the problem. I originally wanted a light in the hall closet. He measured and said it would not meet code. That was my big project for Divine Electrical Co., but it was good to get other little projects completed.

Description of Work
I purchased a 2hr coupon off Angie's List for Divine Electric Co. Justin completed the projects I wanted done with the exception of one that would not meet code. Jesse is the owner. I originally scheduled for a Monday morning in early Dec. Unfortunately, we had a family emergency that we required we leave town early that morning. The scheduled appt. was the last thing on my mind. The technician showed-up and no one was at home. When Jesse heard what happened, he was gracious to reschedule without a penalty. Nice guy!

02/06/2015

Jennifer S.

I purchased a Big Deal, and initially received a response from them, but never heard back to schedule an appointment until two weeks later. At that point, he told me he was booked for the next two weeks. He told me to contact Angie's List to get a refund on my Big Deal.

Description of Work
They never did any work.

02/04/2015

Leslie C.

My review is long overdue, but this company was went above and beyond. I hired them to find out why a few outlets were not working correctly in a rental unit I own. I called Jesse who agreed to schedule a visit the next morning. He was professional and courteous on the phone. I got approval from my tenant but when the technician showed up at the house, my tenant refused to let him in. Jesse and the technician were so professional. My tenant was irate for no good reason and using foul language in front of the technician. Jesse called me and I went to the property right away to resolve the situation. Unfortunately the work was not completed that day due to the tenants attitude but Jesse and the technician remained very professional during a situation that could have become ugly quick. I was very impressed with how they handled the whole situation and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Came out for a service call on a rental I own.

Sal's Contracting, Inc

Current 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Super Service award Winner! Sal's Contracting offers affordable remodeling services, from room additions to floor work. Contact our residential contractor in Concord, NC, for inquiries.

Offers by Sal's Contracting, Inc on Angi
    DIVINE LIGHTSCAPES

We install LOW VOLTAGE landscape Lighting systems. Our products are of the highest quality, utilizing energy saving LED technology with smartphone App controlled capabilities. Try our FREE Lighting Demonstration. We will come out to your location at NIGHT, set up our lighting for you to view and create the atmosphere that best suits your needs. Call Owner/Operator Tim Snyder 704-749-4949

Offers by DIVINE LIGHTSCAPES on Angi
    Limelight Outdoor Lighting

Limelight Outdoor Lighting is a landscape lighting contractor located in Charlotte, NC. We specialize in custom low voltage LED lighting systems that are well-designed and professionally installed. We offer landscape lighting design and installation services as well as outdoor lighting maintenance and repair for residential and commercial properties in and around the Charlotte Metro area. From architectural accent lighting and landscape lighting to security lights, deck lights, patio lights, path lights, string lights, and pool lights, our custom outdoor lighting systems are designed to fit your vision and budget. Our process is simple and begins with a free design consultation. Call today to schedule an appointment.

Offers by Limelight Outdoor Lighting on Angi

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover

Electrical Repair & Remodeling, Recessed Lighting, Ceiling Fan Installations, Office & Indoor Lighting, Breaker Box Upgrades, New Construction, Generator Systems, Hot Tub & Pool Lines