DAVID LONG ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 1998

David Long Electrical Contractor is a dependable, professional team of electricians delivering the highest quality work in the Charlotte area for over 25 years. We listen to our customers and often assess and diagnose issues prior to our arrival at the location of your service call. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. We will accomplish your electrical goals with local service at a reasonable price. LICENSE #: 16402....

10/24/2019

We have used David Long numerous times and it is always a positive experience. David Long Electrical delivers on their promises! We had friends coming to town to see our new house and we had a portion of our new fans and lights delivered as well as our chandelier from our previous home at our new home. My wife called mid-week to see if their was anyway they could get the fans and lights we had ins...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We recently moved into a new house and needed new fans and light fixtures installed.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

10/17/2019

I paid David Long Electrical more than $200 up front to provide me with estimates for installing can lighting in my kitchen and multiple outlets in a bedroom. They came to my home, charged me for the technician's time, and promised to provide an estimate and then return to do the work. They never came back. They never provided an estimate. They never responded to my extremely polite calls, voice m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing can lights in the kitchen and outlets in the bedroom

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

07/10/2018

Service was provided as part of a handyman service we contracted with. David Long's team did a good job, discussed our concerns, did prompt work and were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change out breaker and install security light (ran line)

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you for the great review. We're so glad you were happy with the service we provided for you.

12/18/2017

the work was completed quickly and looks professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had some grow lights installed in our basement and an additional receptacle installed on a wall

CATEGORY electrician

[Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] I am so glad you are happy with those grow lights we installed fo you! I hope all your plants grow and stay healthy thanks and it was a pleasure meeting you David Long

11/16/2017

Great experience! I called Saturday morning and my problem was solved by early afternoon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determined why furnace didn't have power and reconnected electrical line.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you for the great review. We're so glad we were able to help you with the problems you had and that you were satisfied with our service.

COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL & RESIDENTIAL CEILING FANS, REPAIRS, UPGRADES, WATER HEATERS, KITCHEN UP-FITS, BATHROOM UP-FITS, SWIMMING POOL PUMPS, SECURITY LIGHTING, ADDITIONS, TELEPHONE LINES FOR COMPUTER, LIGHT SWITCHES, CRAWL SPACES, ATTICS & ATTIC VENTS.GENERAL ELECTRICAL REPAIRS

Ask for details.