Capital Exteriors & Renovations

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2013

624 Matthews Mint Hill Rd, Ste. 111 - Matthews 7 Corporate Ctr Ct, Ste. B - Greensboro

Matthews, NC 28105

Employees 15, Billing: net 15 days,...

12/01/2018

ROBERT K.

Quick response and work quality of the repair was good. Only suggestion would be that they notify the customer when the repair person is being dispatched.

Description of Work
Repair gutter and facial boards supporting the gutter.

01/03/2018

John L.

Great job.

Description of Work
Reroofed our home.

09/26/2016

HARRY & BARBARA D.

It went very well. Met with Josh, the Project Manager, who came out and did an over view of the damage and had one of his crew members come out. Once on the roof found that the shingle wasn't damaged but had been blown backwards. The crew member just applied some adhesive and tapped it down. Will use them in the future for any roofing or siding needs. Nice people .

Description of Work
Had some minor damage to a roof shingle that needed repairing. House being sold.

07/08/2016

John B.

05/24/2016

sylvia M.

Josh Bishop and the team at Capital Exteriors provided EXCEPTIONAL customer service in working with me to replace the roof of my home. They were courteous, thorough, and professional and took the time to explain the process, keep me informed during the process, and they insured that I was pleased after the process. They took the time to remove all materials, nails etc. once the job was finished and even power washed my home. I give them my highest recommendation- they earned it.

Description of Work
Capital Exteriors replaced the roof of my home due to hail damage.

03/22/2016

Donna W.

Prepared to be bombarded and pressured, I was surprised and impressed with the professionalism of the project manager I worked with. I was even more impressed with the two "teams" who replaced my roof. One team efficiently removed the old roof (leaving not a scrap behind) closely followed, within the hour, by the actual roofers. My roof was done in just one day! I especially appreciated that they came behind the workmen with a magnetic devise collecting any unseen nails, etc.. They have an excellent rating with BBB and Angie's List. I would recommend them to any homeowner needing to have their roof checked for hail damage as I believe they are honest about what they find and are eager to show the insurance adjuster their findings. The entire experience was painless!

Description of Work
Removed old hail-damaged roof and put new and replaced it with improved quality architectural shingle roof.

03/07/2016

Jeremy P.

Description of Work
Very professional and trustworthy company. They replaced our roof that was damaged in a storm. The work was done in one day and they cleaned up 100% before they left. I would highly recommend them.

10/14/2015

John L.

Casey oversaw the first install and the job went well. The crews were here at 6:30 am sharp and did a very good job. Quick and professional and did a very good job cleaning up. Finished in one day. Cleaned the grounds very nicely. The shingle product had an issue that made the colors have lighter and darker streaks. Josh Bishop contacted the shingle manufacturer and brought their representative out to look. he took samples of the new shingle for testing in their labs. The manufacturer initially had reservations about replacing the shingles. Josh and Casey worked with the shingle manufacturer to agree to replace the defective shingle product. Another issue was that this would be the 4th roof installed on this decking. If you can imagine hundreds of thousands of nail holes in the roof plywood and how weak that it becomes. It was necessary to replace all of the roof decking as well. Capitals managers managed to also replace the decking on the house and garages with the latest roof shingle job. My wife and I are extremely pleased with Capital Exteriors and Renovations and the work crews they employee. They worked 14 hour days to get this job completed to our satisfaction. The shingle issues were uncommon and in no way Capitals fault but they went to extreme measures to make it right and do the right thing. honesty and integrity and having pride in the services they provided us makes me give them 5 stars. John and Joyce Little Matthews NC

Description of Work
The work crews arrived at 6:30 am sharp, told me where they needed to park their trailer and asked if that was okay, laid out tarps to cover every surface around the house and went straight to work. |They did not stop until lunch time. It was constant steady work. |They replaced rotted plywood and were installing the new shingles as soon as the back of the house was bare. |They cleaned up everything and the grounds around the house looked like nothing had happened. | |They did an awesome job and the new roof looks great. | |

04/22/2015

David E.

To begin with, Capital Exteriors and Renovations is a very well managed company. They have a vested interest in the community. They posses the characteristics of a GREAT company. Ambition - They have great ambition for their company, and they deliver it on a promise with a unique quality. Customer - They meet a customer need and are committed to fulfilling that need with very high standards . Focus - They focus on what they know best and they do it extremely well and do not deviate from that. Execution - Satisfying a customer requires relentless attention to execution. It's not just about delivering a product, it's also about servicing that product after it has been delivered. Inspiration - everyone in the company feels like they own a piece of the action and are accountable for how the company performs. I can very highly recommend them to my friends and neighbors as well as to other prospective customers. I suggest that you give them a call and find out for yourself why Capital Exteriors and Renovations is a GREAT company !

Description of Work
R&R Roof and related components.

03/29/2015

William M.

The job went great. They were very professional from start to completion. Worked closely with the insurance company adjustor, and were always responsive. The day of the work they showed up at 7 AM and had the whole roof replaced and everything cleaned up by 1 PM. I was impressed and the roof looks great. Upgraded to CertainTeed architectural shingles for free.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof.

03/04/2015

Edmund G.

Description of Work
Replaced 15 year old roof. I knew within 15 seconds of talking with Casey the owner I had made the right call. This probably won't happen to everyone but I called at 9 am, Josh Bishop, manager, was at my home at 11 am, up on the roof pictures were taken, on the phone with insurance co. at noon, insurance claims adjuster and his crew up on roof at 3 pm, check for job in hand at 4 pm. Whew. Never such service before. Josh has been terrific.

Category gutter repair, siding

We are so thankful that you chose our company to assist you with your gorgeous home! Our company sincerely appreciates the trust and confidence you have graced us with and promise to continue placing our clients first and foremost in all their renovation needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Many thanks!

11/26/2014

Dean B.

- Went awesome Material chosens was informed to expect delivery of materials was informed of when work would be done was informed how work was going during the work There is help from the beginning to the end with the material chooses, billing, insurance, advice, clean up and assuring customer satisfaction. The company is good and reputable to their word. The Garage and House was roofed with an architectural shingle and the work was very professional and clean up with a roof installation is very important too and this was awesome. Capital Exteriors and Renovation are reliable and knowledgeable. and I would use them again and recommend them. Thank you

Description of Work
house roof and garage roof - was awesome work and offering of the products to choose from was very nice - professional presentation plus the knowledge was there from Capital Exterior about the work and recommendations of what to use but is still your call as far as what is use - assures home owner is satisfied.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so grateful and just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy working with you and feel honored to be your chosen to work on your beautiful home. Your business is very much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your renovations needs. Thank you and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

11/17/2014

Bill A.

Capital Exteriors and Renovations is a WONDERFUL company to work with! If you want a company that provides excellent workmanship, has excellent follow thru and offers value without breaking the bank, choose Capital Exteriors! This was our 2nd roof installed by them in just over a year (primary residence and a rental home). Casey and Emily personally surveyed our home, provided a written estimate including "optional" services to avoid surprises, and then scheduled the work...on the spot! On Halloween, the crew showed up EXACTLY at 6:45am as promised. The big issue was that they had to be completed before 5:15pm because we were co-hosting a halloween party for the neighborhood at our house...plus we did not want Trick or Treaters in danger of getting injured while coming to our house. As promised.....the roofing crew finished and pulled out at 5:15pm on the nose! They were really "ripping and running" all day to get the work done on time. And they came through! CAPITAL EXTERIORS and RENOVATIONS...remember the name and use them! You will NOT be sorry.....

Description of Work
Installed new roof...

Category gutter repair

We are so honored to have been able to assist you once again in your lovely home! Thank you for your continued support and for the confidence that you have placed in us. We fully recognize that your support and the continued trust that you place in us is the foundation of our success. Many thanks! Our company is truly thankful to

08/12/2014

Gregory J.

So in May we had a nice little hail storm that did some damage to our roof, gutters and a window. Capital Exteriors was in the neighborhood and I took them up on an estimate. I am very glad I did. Josh was my contact and he was one of the most professional, experienced (and even more important) responsive contractor I have ever worked with. From the start to the end, he was always in contact and rarely did I need to reach out to him. He did an estimate, worked with my insurance adjuster (who also raved about how good this guy was) and set up the work. We had some problems replacing the window, but Josh's tenacity resulted in an excellent job done. All the folks I dealt with at Capital Exteriors we awesomely professional and extremely courteous. All jobs were done on time and clean up was complete and thorough. I highly recommend these folks for your exterior needs.

Description of Work
After hail storm, replace roof, front gutters and one window

Category gutter repair, roofing

We are so humbled by your kind words! Thank you for the opportunity in allowing us to serve you and work on your beautiful home. We graciously appreciate your time and trust you have placed in us and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

07/22/2014

Peggy C.

Capital Exteriors worked with the insurance adjuster to make sure that all of the damage was identified. They were prompt in starting the job and completing it. I was very impressed in the way the did he cleanup. There wasn't any indication that someone was on the property. I have an inground pool and was concerned that debris would get in it, not the case. I would highly recommend Capital Exteriors and Renovation.

Description of Work
Replaced roof, siding and gutters that was damaged by hail.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Thank you for your thoughtful review! Value, trust and peace of mind are treasured in our business. Thank you for trusting our company with your beautiful and allowing us to assist you. Our sincere thanks for your valued business and we are so appreciative of you for recommending our company!

06/26/2014

Bill A.

Casey and Emily of Capital Exteriors assisted us in navigating a very unique situation while trying to sell our home. They provided very sound and effective advice about installing out roof. We were so impressed with the quality and workmanship of Capital Exteriors that we are going to have them install a roof on our rental home as well! It is a pleasure dealing with a company like Capital Exteriors that exhibits a high level of integrity and delivers outstanding quality and service. And Casey has become my personal "go to guy" for advice and contacts regarding the maintenance of my home. These guys are exactly what service professionals should be!!!!!!

Description of Work
Installation of New Roof....and great advice!!!!

We are so appreciative of your kind words and allowing us to assist you! It was indeed a pleasure working with you and your beautiful home. Thank you for such a wonderful experience and we look working with you again in the future.

01/07/2014

Rita I.

The Field Representative we dealt with was very efficient and cordial. There were sometimes slow responses hearing from him; however, he provided good service. The workers that laid the shingles were excellent. They removed the old shingles and hauled those away, covered the deck, patio, and front porch from the debris. They cleared away all debris and nails after laying our new shingles. We chose Architectural Style Shingles and love our new roof! The Owner Casey Boucher was very attentive and made sure all the work was done properly and to our expectations. We have proudly advised our neighbors and friends of Capital Exteriors and Renovations!

Description of Work
Capital Exteriors & Renovations installed a new roof on our home. In February of 2013 we had hail damage over most of our roof. .We decided to replace the entire roof.

Category gutter repair

Thank you [member name removed] for this wonderful review and insightful feedback. Our company is very grateful for you allowing us to work on your beautiful home. We sincerely appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and look forward to providing you with the best possible service again in the future. The greatest compliment a client can give us is by telling others about our company and we are so appreciative!

Artistic Colors Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Gutter World

Gutter World has been in business for over 14 years , with offices in three states NC, SC, and OH. The company is built on family values and integrity. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate! 5% discount offered to Military and Seniors.

Offers by Gutter World on Angi
    The Brothers That Just Do Gutters

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters is a fully insured, locally owned and operated. The company was established in 1999. From the beginning, the focus and determination was to create a five-star experience in the home residential and commercial remodeling construction industry. We are committed to our employees and clients throughout every phase of the solution. Call today for a free experience of getting a solution for your gutter or guard project.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express
    $250

Our services primarily consist of Roofing, Siding, Gutters and Interior/Exterior Painting. However, if other services are needed such as a deck repair we will also do jobs like this.

Areas that we do not offer our services in are Electrical, HVAC, Fencing and any similar jobs such as these.