All Quality, LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2012

All Quality LLC is construction company . We offering complete interior and exterior home renovation . We specialize in kitchen and bathroom renovation . 25 years on the market . We care what we do .

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Electrical Project

electrician

Electrical
View project

home remodeling (26)plumbers (8)tile installation (7)door installation (4)woodworking (3)water damage restoration (3)hardwood floors (3)general contractors (2)decks & porches (1)handyman (10)interior painting (7)drywall (7)

08/17/2022

Will F.

Contacted regarding kitchen remodel. Contractor came out and my wife and walked through options. He said he would get me a quote by next day. I waited three days and reached out because I had not heard anything, and still nothing. If you cannot, or will not do a job, just tell the customer.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel quote

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

08/28/2021

Katie H.

Stan and his helper remodeled our master bathroom and did an amazing job! Let me start off my saying that I asked for A LOT of referrals when looking for a contractor and every single person would not refer me who they used because it was a bad experience. We feel very fortunate to have found Stan because our experience was great from start to finish. Stan does quality work and is extremely patient, flexible, knowledgeable and reputable. Him and his helper were on time everyday and cleaned up the job site daily and upon completion. Stan also has a great personality and we really enjoyed having him at our house!! We are planning to use him again for our guest bath remodel and any other future projects. Thank you again Stan for the beautiful bathroom!!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

Review for All Quality, LLC - 3232 Williams Station Rd, Matthews, NC - 39456672

07/30/2021

Sean C.

Stan the Man! Had two bathrooms remodeled by Stan, which turned out INCREDIBLE! Pricing was right, timing was efficient, and the end result was more than I could have ever hoped for. In addition, Stan used his expertise to help me design the projects from start-to-finish and consistently went above and beyond. 10/10 would recommend Stan over anyone else in the business.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Plumbing, Electrical

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

Review for All Quality, LLC - 3232 Williams Station Rd, Matthews, NC - 39423978

03/04/2021

Martha W.

Wonderful!! Stan did a beautiful job. He is flexible, professional and does amazing work! We love our new bathroom and have had so many compliments!! We highly recommend Stan with All Quality LLC for your next job!

Description of Work
Electrical, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General, Plumbing

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

05/22/2020

Chanele J.

They were excellent and outstanding. They were always on time, extremely professional and the project was completed on time.

Description of Work
They managed our kitchen, renovate it from design to installation.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 05/22/2016

01/31/2020

Jim S.

We're thrilled with the results. Stan worked with us every step of the way, meeting us at the tile stores to look at tiles, suggesting the best options based on the layout of our bathroom, and keeping to a steady timetable throughout the project. He was on-sight all of the time and truly did most of the work with his partner and maintained a steady timetable. We would hire him again in a minute!

Description of Work
Mater Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

06/01/2019

Dinorah C.

I think it went great. He was easy to work with and approach with any concerns. He communicated often throughput the job and at the end of the day everyday Explained what he would be working on the following day. He was easy going even when he spent a few hours waiting for the electrician to complete a job and put the power back on. He will not disappoint. We just hired him again to start work next week on remodeling our kitchen and create an open floor plan.

Description of Work
Stan was great to work with. Always on time and diligent. He gutted a small hallway full bathroom and installed a walk-in shower with tiled walls, tile floors, niche and frameless shower door. Installed recessed lighting over the shower and installed a new vent, new vanity, mirror and new fixtures through out. tiled the bathroom floor as well. We paid $6200 for labor and included the frameless shower door. And we purchased all materials for shower, floor, vanity, all fixtures and mirror separately.

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

02/02/2019

Ronald C.

Stan was prompt and performed his work in a clean and professional matter. He arrived on time each day that he performed work. His co-worker and Stan were respectful at all times. We would not hesitate to hire him again in the future. We recommend him based on the quality of the work done.

Description of Work
Replace ceramic floor tile, painted ceiling in several rooms, install drywall in garage and power wash deck and stain.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, decks, drywall, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

01/26/2019

Rob F.

Highly professional and skilled, 100% reliable and flexible with ideas and changes

Description of Work
Plumbing, various home improvements, electrical

Category ceramic tile, drywall, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

08/13/2018

Tamara J.

Stan was awesome! He was communicative, punctual, he worked with my humble budget, and he gave me great suggestions that look lovely and saved me money. If you are looking to remodel, I recommend Stan.

Description of Work
Guest Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, remodeling

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

08/11/2018

Robert B.

All Quality did a great job with our master bath remodel. The project included a complete remodel of the bathroom and walk-in closet as well as laying hardwoods in the bedroom, closet and workout room and painting. Stan and his crew did an excellent job and were very responsive. Stan has good ideas and great attention to detail. He does not sub out work to contractors and only goes one job at a time, which reduces delays and ensures good quality. I have no hesitation in recommending Stan for your project.

Description of Work
Remodel master bath. Cost stated above excluded cost of major bathroom fixtures, tile and hardwood flooring but Stan connected us with suppliers at discounted cost.

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

05/29/2018

Aga Z.

Very satisfied with the service, worked quickly and left place clean.

Description of Work
Upgraded shower

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/25/2018

05/26/2018

Michal P.

That's how job is done!! Great ideas, excellent communication. Thank you

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

05/21/2018

Kevin P.

All Quality LLC is the absolute BEST construction and remodel company that I have ever had the opportunity to do business with. Stan and his team did some of the most professional and excellent work that I have ever done at my house. From the project beginning to project completion, Stan did exactly what he said he would do. He was on-time, he helped me throughout the whole process and also had some of the best folks working with him. I cannot recommend Stan and All Quality LLC anymore than I am doing here. He is second to none. A++++ workmanship. A++++ quality. A++++ price. A++++ service. For your remodel project, choose Stan and All Quality LLC!

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

05/01/2018

Tracy S.

All Quality completed a full kitchen renovation, stone fireplace installation, first floor hardwood upgrade, painting throughout, light fixture replacements and more. The showroom-like results were completed as scheduled within 6 weeks and completely on budget. We couldn’t be happier with the results, it was truly above every expectation! Highly recommend All Quality!!

Description of Work
Full kitchen renovation

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Review for All Quality, LLC - 3232 Williams Station Rd, Matthews, NC - 37024808

11/13/2017

Dean M.

This was a great experience and my wife and I are exceptionally pleased with the work that Stan and Andrew did on our renovation project. Stan is an excellent craftsman and really has an eye for detail as it relates to tile and finishes. Our hardwoods and carpets were well protected and they cleaned up construction debris at the end of every day. Our only real challenge and delay was coordinating with the company that made the custom vanities and that cost us a couple of extra weeks waiting on marble and granite vanity tops to be delivered, but in the end the product and finish was excellent. Stan was very interactive with us and helped us make solid decisions through out the project. If you have a remodeling project, I would definitely give All Quality a call.

Description of Work
All Quality completely gutted and remodeled (4) Bathrooms in our 23 year old home.

Work Completed On 11/13/2017

Review for All Quality, LLC - 3232 Williams Station Rd, Matthews, NC - 36633018

08/30/2017

Julia C.

The project entailed multiple construction disciplines all conducted by Stan Feculak, the company president. The entire project was completed over the course of one month and all at the convenience of us, the customers. Stan worked around our schedule taking extra care and consideration, not allowing anything to take away from our office schedule. This being busy office made that extremely challenging. As daunting as it was though, it was abundantly clear throughout the project that customer satisfaction was a top priority for Stan and his crew. Everyone involved in the renovation was professional, courteous, and polite at all times. Stan certainly lived up to the name of his company by providing high quality work for us. If he did not like the way something turned out he was the first one to recognize it and make it right. This quality speaks volumes about a contractor. Stan and his crew were always punctual and dependable. If something was needed outside of their schedule, they moved mountains to accommodate our needs. I would not hesitate to hire Stan and All Quality, LLC for future projects. I strongly recommend him and All Quality, LLC. He clearly has integrity, is very friendly, and has an excellent work ethic.

Description of Work
Electrical Carpentry Cabinetry Flooring (Hardwood) Insulation/Sealing Plumbing Drywall Painting

Work Completed On 06/23/2017

07/18/2017

johnita J.

Very well, professional contractor and good and neat workers.

Description of Work
Built a 12 x 12 wooden deck addition onto my home within 3 days.

Category remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/06/2017

04/13/2017

Garrett G.

It was a pleasure to work with Stan, he does most of the work himself, which is good to know your talking with the person doing the work as opposed to a contractor who is going to sub out all of the work. In addition, like any renovation we ran into a few hiccups, but Stan was able to find quick solutions and make phone calls to his many contacts to get issues corrected quickly and cheaply. He also has a good eye for design and will give you his opinion on what will and wont work based on his experience. Not to mention, he is just funny and a pleasure to be around. I would definitely recommend Stan and All Quality, LLC.

Description of Work
Stan helped me renovate two bathrooms in my home.

Work Completed On 04/13/2017

04/07/2017

Jennifer C.

They function just fine. Left a mess. Also left a 1 inch wide gap in the ceiling along the side of one of the fans and he handed me a roll of fiber stating that I'd need to drywall/joint compound in the gap. Seems to me that that could have been completed given four hours to replace to fans, but maybe I expect too much.

Description of Work
Replacement install of two ceiling bathroom ventilation fans.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 04/07/2017

The first fan was replace by the customer and her husband. all work was done incorrect so I was hire to replace two another ceiling fans . The new fans were smaller then the existing ,left inch gap on one side The deal purchase by costumer was to short , so the fixing walls could not be possible at the time . Some work can't be complete in 2 hr . All material should be provided by costumer ,there was no material to do that . Very nice people , I would like to go back there and fix the wall.

02/19/2017

Corinne N.

Stan and his helper arrived when they said they would, surveyed all the work to be done, and got started immediately. They worked diligently until every last item on my list was done--from hanging the light fixtures to hanging a clock high up on a wall, to installing a new door bell, to changing old-fashioned lightbulbs to new ones. Everything they did was done well, quickly, and without complaint.

Description of Work
I had a bunch of things to be done, everything from hanging new light fixtures to repairing a hole in the wall.

Category handyman service, remodeling

Work Completed On 02/07/2017

02/18/2017

Tracy S.

Best in Charlotte area!! There is no one better!

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation, bedroom hardwood flooring, children bathroom, and basement bathroom.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/18/2017