Advanced Home Remodeling, Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2012

I am the owner and operator of Advanced Home Remodeling, INC. I am licensed and insured in general contracting and all of my work and business has been solely built on references from satisfied clients. This is an OWNER SUPERVISED company. I am personally on every job from start to finish. My motto is "When any old "crew" just won't do." I look forward to serving you!...

Perimeter Access Solutions

We install and service gate operator and related access control systems.

Capital Painting Group

Professional interior and exterior residential painting. Our crews have over 85 years of experience and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. This is a family run business. Two former corporate america husband and wife have teamed up to service our clients that include family and friends to offer a seamless respectful service at all times. We are based in South Charlotte but service all of Charlotte and surrounding areas. We do work for high end custom home builders as well as someone who may just want one room painted. No job is too big or too small for us to be of service!

Offers by Capital Painting Group on Angi
Rockstarr Stone Masonry Inc

Rockstarr Stone Masonry-Home of Custom Stone Designs -Interior and Exterior Stone Creations. Serving Charlotte and all surrounding areas since 2015 as well as some areas of South Carolina. Rockstarr Stone Masonry specializes in Interior fireplaces, custom hearths, accent walls, kitchen back splash, stone cast mantles, exterior stone siding,entryways, outdoor fireplaces,patios,outdoor kitchens,outdoor bars,fire pits,landscape designs, pavers and more. A company that believes that "Quality is our Best Business Plan." Quality and Warranty - 1 year warranty with all stone projects.We stand by our work and know that you will too! It is important to meet our customers high standards as well as our own! We offer Complimentary quotes for all stone projects. Design.Transform.Enjoy. website- https://rockstarrstonemasonry.com/

07/02/2020

Mike was great to work with on this project. He removed our old cabinets. Installed new cabinets with under mount lighting, new back splash, and new countertops. Updated the peninsula from 2 levels to enlarge it to counter level and expand the surface area. Mike keep us in the loop the entire project. He completed on time and was great to work with.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category contractors,countertops,drywall,home remodeling

05/26/2020

Mike did a beautiful stone arch between our kitchen and living room and also put in a transom window in our laundry room. Great work, communicated throughout the whole project, listened to what we wanted and offered ideas and guidance.

Description of Work
Stone Arch and Transform Window

Category masonry,replacement windows

11/01/2013

Mike built an above average pool deck! Originally I wanted a composite deck because I didn't want to have to maintain it. But after talking to him and a few other people, decided against it. They tend to warp and in the full sun are impossible to walk on. Plus it's a lot more expensive so I decided to use several coats of Cabots stain on premium decking. He used a nail system where you don't see t...

Description of Work
I needed a deck put on to my new above ground pool that wasn't "ordinary" and he offered some great suggestions and ideas of which I used and glad I did!

Category decks

07/22/2013

Exactly what we wanted and more!

Description of Work
Mike build our screen room and it was exactly what we wanted. He made suggestions that enhanced our vision and we will use him again.

Category decks

All phases of home improvement. Kitchens, bathrooms, extensions, basements, custom media rooms, "man caves", garage conversions, tile & masonry, painting, drywall, flooring, porches, custom furniture, trim, mantles, windows, doors, roofing. No job is too big, small or last minute!

Electrical or plumbing. I only use licensed and insured sub contractors.

Check, Visa, PayPal