On Call Home Inspections

Founded 2014 • With Angi since May 2014

On Call Home Inspections is located in the Asheville, NC area and serves Hendersonville, Waynesville, Leicester, Swannanoa, Hoopers Creek, Upper Hominy, and Reems Creek areas. Counties served include Buncombe, Henderson, Rutherford, McDowell, Yancey, Madison, Haywood,and Transylvania County....

Radon Control Products

Radon Control Products

Radon Control Products in Hendersonville, NC, is a full-time, full-service radon testing and mitigation company.

12/10/2018

Tom Langford did a great job, easy to talk to and a well documented report w photos included. Transmitted digitally too. He also pulled and dropped off a water sample for testing at a laboratory. Radon testing as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house pre-purchase Inspection

06/06/2018

Based the findings, I probably won't buy this home. But I do plan to buy, and will use OCHI when I do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A thorough inspection.

CATEGORY home inspection

11/06/2017

Tom is a joy to work with! He is prompt, professional, and he quickly gave us detailed reports complete with pictures and arrows. He even provided a discount since we were having 2 homes inspected. We would definitely use On Call Home Inspections again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed 2 homes inspected and radon tested, one right after the other. One home is for my 82 year old mother-in-law and the other home is for my husband and me.

10/10/2017

T0m is the best home inspector we have ever worked with! We have used "On Call" to inspect two homes. We were constrained by time and got his name from our realtor. I was initially concerned about a possible conflict of interest. If his work came on referral from realtors would he be willing to possibly offend a realtor by giving an unbiased report that might hurt or stop a sale (in the case of a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre-Purchase Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing

MM [Member Name Removed], Wow! What a nice review! Thank you again for your business. I hope that all went well with the second home. I am always available if you ever need anything in the future. Sincerely, Tom

02/27/2017

Tom Langford was prompt in returning my initial call and all follow-up calls and emails. He answered all of my questions and helped me decide which of his inspection services were appropriate in my situation. I received the report later the same day as the inspection. The report was thorough and he took the time to answer all questions about his report. I would definitely use Tom's services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House inspections for home purchase

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]! I enjoyed working for you and hope that you find exactly what you want! Tom

Pre-purchase, new construction, pre-warranty expiration, investor property & pre-listing Inspections.