We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

E-Fix Solutions

With Angi since May 2019

3990 Kings Cross Rd

Lumberton, NC 28360

Christian owned company specializing in home remodeling including electrical, roofing, painting, flooring, drywall and many more specialized services. With over 100 combined years of experience, my staff will provide an excellent and efficient service. Our fast turnaround time and effective
House Flip project
House Flip

electrician

202028314

09/11/2020

Chris H.

Very professional and organized. Thoroughly satisfied with the entire process and the work looks amazing. Would highly recommend. A+

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

09/09/2020

Lawton K.

The crew showed up on time and executed the work correctly. They completely cleaned up behind themselves. All the work was completed to my satisfaction. They were very professional. I am going to hire them for future efforts.

Description of Work
Corrected some faulty electrical work in a barn on my farm

Category electrician

Pleasure working for you Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

07/17/2020

Ashley S.

The job overall was done okay could have been done a lot better. There were a few oversights that should have been taken care of before the job was completed.

Description of Work
Flooring Installation

Category flooring contractor

Thanks for the review Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. We always strive for satisfaction. If you would've let me know what areas didn't meet your expectations, we would've gladly accommodated your request. Thanks for your business

02/03/2020

Raymond L.

Demo, framing and installation of windows and door went well. Installation of siding matched existing siding. The major issue was the trim around all of the windows inside. I was not happy the way they looked all along but I accepted as is, rather than having them completely remove and charge more to correct. Once they finished, I then completely removed all the trim and did it myself.

Description of Work
Complete demo and remodel of porch

Category drywall, electrician, sunrooms

Thanks for your feedback! We completed numerous walkthroughs to ensure quality and you were satisfied upon completion. Had you communicated unsatisfactory results we could've gladly addressed the concern. Your review is false. WE removed the trim and reinstalled after you were not satisfied with the initial product, which you never showed an example or picture of what you wanted. After breaking the endorsed contract and writing post dated checks (which is illegal) we wouldn't prefer working with you in the future, contractors beware.

11/19/2019

Steve P.

Large multi-faceted job was bid affordable & accurately. Samuel is a hard worker, very knowledgeable & personable. If Lowe's hadn't taken 3 weeks to deliver our picture window, the job would have been completed on time or even early.

Description of Work
General Remodeling

michael L.

the Job was very nicely done and the undid all the problem from the first person

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service

Scott H.

Brian and His Team did a fantastic job on creating our outdoor living space. The project was a huge undertaking and on a strict timeline to complete in time for my Wife's Birthday Party. The attention to detail and communication throughout the process made everything low stress. His team even went above and beyond with little details to make the space unique and even more than we had initially planned for, truly gave us the outdoor living space we had been dreaming of. Highly recommend E-Fix Solutions, and would happily call on Brian again for the next home project.

Description of Work
General Remodeling

Category electrician, remodeling, roofing, siding, sunrooms

Scott H.

Brian and his team were fantastic and gave us the outdoor living space we've been dreaming of. Their attention to detail and communication throughout the process truly made the process as stress free as possible. The team even went above and beyond adding little extras to make the space truly unique and demonstrated the level of pride they take in their own work. I highly recommend E-Fix Solutions for any of your home improvement projects, I know we'd happily call on Brian for the next project on our list.

Description of Work
General Remodeling

Category electrician, remodeling, roofing, sunrooms

10/10/2019

Jean S.

Bryan is a man of his word. There was a wall divider I wasn't pleased with and neither was he. He said it would get corrected the next day and it did. As I was walking in I could see a great change in the wall divider. I was pleased. I would definitely get Bryan to do more work for me and the church. Thank you Bryan and please thank your crew.

Description of Work
General Remodeling

Category electrician, remodeling, roofing

My pleasure!

10/07/2019

Timothy P.

I wanted to give a great review. The estimate went well and the pricing seemed fair. The owner indicated he had professionals in each renovation discipline (flooring, cabinets, plumbing, electrical, etc.). I needed LVP installed over concrete, a kitchen cabinet install completion (I tried, I failed), and a minor electrical issue addressed. The workers were nice and prompt. The same guy did floors and cabinets and attempted to fix the electrical issue. There weren't different guys for each element of the job as claimed. The cabinets and microwave install went very well. The electrical issue wasn't resolved. I was charged for a breaker and some labor. Turns out the load and lead on the GFCI just needed to be switched. It took an electrician I hired literally 45 seconds to fix it. Now, onto the flooring. THIS is where it really came off the rails. NO real surface prep was done. There are MAJOR flaws under the plank (serious bumps as though there are screw heads or chunks of concrete under which are popping up). Seams aren't tight. There is a random screw (just one) that looks like it was put in by the workers for who knows what reason. Just a general lack of quality workmanship. They have the potential to be a fine company but they need to treat EVERY single job as though their reputation depended on it (because it DOES). And don't claim to have expert workers in each discipline when it's really just one handyman. I just can't recommend them...

Description of Work
Vinyl plank install, cabinet install.

Category electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

It's unfortunate that we failed to meet your expectations. Upon leaving the property and a final walkthrough we felt like your needs were met based on communication. It is always our goal for 100% satisfaction and if known, we wouldn't have left the site until you were completely satisfied. This particular worker wasn't a licensed electrician and wasn't comfortable completing the electrical work which we communicated. Thanks for your feedback. Respectfully, E-Fix Solutions

09/29/2019

Tim B.

They did a great job painting and doing other exterior work. I highly recommend E-fix solutions for you household needs.

Description of Work
painting and exterior home repairs

Category remodeling, siding, house painters

09/21/2019

Todd J.

Our experience with E-Fix Solutions was very good. The scope of work was performed as contracted and it is a pleasure to work with a Christian company that is trustworthy and dependable.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

08/19/2019

Barbara S.

Very smoothly

Description of Work
TV installed above mantle

Category drywall, remodeling, house painters

08/18/2019

Barry M.

They were very hard workers. They explained everything they were doing . I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Remove tub and put in shower and lay tiles floor in two bathrooms

Category drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, epoxy flooring

08/15/2019

Shane P.

Amazing. Very professional and Courteous. Work done ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
Epoxy flooring in the basement. Extra room dry walled with epoxy flooring. Closet repainted and epoxy flooring. Basement door added.

Category epoxy flooring, basement remodeling

07/29/2019

Nate H.

Excellent.. Very professional approach and communication.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation

Category drywall, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters

07/11/2019

Tyrone L.

Great. Communication was excellent. Workers were professional and they did a wonderful job. I worked with them from start to finish and they helped me create a budget which was unique. I did get another quote that was similar in price but they did an excellent job. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Interior construction and design on a kitchen and roofing work!

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling, interior painters

07/09/2019

Ed L.

They were very professional and on time at work, the quality of the work was excellent and they hold their word, when they said they would come, they would always arrive, courteous and always on time. Their pricing was not the cheapest, but I was very satisfied with the end result of the project.

Description of Work
Interior construction service, drywall and painting, bathroom remodeling

06/25/2019

Shane P.

Work was amazing, timely and exactly what I wanted. I would recommend them anytime.

Description of Work
Epoxy flooring throughout my basement and drywall hung in an extra room. Also a door hung.

Category drywall, interior painters, doors, epoxy flooring, basement remodeling

Mr. [Member Name Removed]was a pleasure to work with! Salute to the armed forces and his service to our country.

05/28/2019

Eric L.

The service was great and the efficiency was great. The project site knowledge was good and the communication was the best part.

Description of Work
It was commercial remodelization.

05/28/2019

Roger C.

He did a good job and work. He did it real good. They had real knowledge, very professional, and I'm pleased with what they're doing. The price was good. They were on time.

Description of Work
He repair and put new roof, sheeth rock , and vinyl tiles.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, roofing

Cost was $23,000 total. Pleasure to do the work!

ACS Pressure Washing

TruShine Pressure Washing LLC

Pressure washing, soft washing, power washing. Commercial and Residential. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Thompson's Maintenance and Repair LLC

10 years experience in home maintenance, single and multi family. I can offer Any home maintenance service including small plumbing and electrical repair, hanging, shelves, blind installation, painting, baseboard and molding replacement, and the list goes on. I also specialize in appliance repair as well as pool and spa startups and maintenance. I am licensed and insured with an OSHA Certification as well as a CPO certification for pool safety.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    General Remodeling

Shower stall installation, bathtub-to-shower conversion, bathtub installation, walk-in bathtub installation, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, bathtub and shower installation, shower panel installation, basement half-bath installation, basement remodeling; interior painting, exterior painting, drywall, roof repair, roof replacement, hardwood flooring installation, LVP flooring installation, vinyl flooring installation. We can take care of your house from the roof to the foundation!

Don't see a service listed--just call us!