Griffin Waste Services Of Charlotte

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2011

We are a waste company providing 10 yard roll off containers (12ftLx8ftWx4ftH) and porta john rentals. Please visit our website www.griffinwaste.com. There you find a list of services and pricing. Pricing - For $245 the dumpster is delivered, picked up when you are done, 7-days of rental and one ton of trash/disposal. We look forward to providing the community and our customers a valued service. Please call us for more information....

House-Aid Construction Dumpster rental

House-Aid construction dumpster rental -Dump trailer size 9x12 -I cover 2 tons and if it over pass the weight then the renter will pay the difference -Price Varys by the material Acceptable materials: -construction material -household materials -Landscaping materials

SQS Junk Removal

We offer full-service junk removal to make your experience as convenient as possible. Locally owned and operated we will go above and beyond to clear your space out of unwanted items so you can focus on something else. - Residential junk removal: *Electronics *Appliances *Bicycles *Carpeting & Rugs *Construction Waste *Furniture *Televisions *Yard waste *Garbage & Refuse *Rims *Debris *Household Trash *Carpeting & Rugs *General Rubbish *Dumpster Alternative Junk *Hot Tubs & Jacuzzis *Yard waste removal -Commercial Junk Removal: *Desks & cubicles *Chairs & furniture *Filing cabinets *Countertops *Shelves & storage *Files & records *Computers & monitors *Printers & scanners *Copy & fax machines *Paper shredders *Projection equipment & TV's *Foreclosure cleanouts *Restoration & renovation projects - construction & masonry cleanouts *E-waste removal *Scrap metal removal - Dumpster Rental. 15 yard - Packing. We will assist you packing when you are moving. - Janitorial services - We offer full service residential and commercial cleaning. After disaster cleaning, we will do all the heavy lifting and cleaning to ease your stress and get back to normal - Demolition services.

Abco Rubbish Removal

With over 20 years of experience and a 2017 Super Service Award Winner, John of Abco Rubbish Removal is the owner and operator of this company since 2004, providing the removal and demolition of anything and everything for all of the Charlotte area. PLEASE CALL OR TEXT FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME! 704-756-8651 (as opposed to using email or the message center) Abco Rubbish Removal is available 7 days a week and during the evening, too, which helps with business work schedules, and there are no extra charges for after-hours service or for disposal. Abco Rubbish Removal is available to help with clean outs of any space, removal of appliances, furniture, construction debris, and much, much more. Abco Rubbish Removal also offers demolition services of any kind. No job is too big or too small for John to tackle. John also makes sure to do his part for the environment by recycling/donating furniture and valued goods, along with paper, cardboard, and metal materials. John is committed to excellent customer service, punctuality, and doing the job efficiently – just look at our reviews! WE ALSO DO HANDYMAN WORK! Please ask for details! Abco Rubbish Removal has been pleasing clients and Angie’s List members alike for 20+ years now. We value each customer and offer the best pricing possible. WE PROVIDE DISCOUNTS to Angie’s List members– view our coupon and Deal offers for details and don’t forget to mention it at the time of your call! DON’T FORGET, TO CALL OR TEXT US FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME!

Offers by Abco Rubbish Removal on Angi

06/26/2018

Went without a hitch. Delivered and picked up as promised.

Description of Work
Dumpster for "spring cleaning"

06/05/2017

All went ok except one major problem. The dumpster was placed wrongly on the driveway , did not have any drain and collected large amount of rain water. In order to change the placing I was charged a fee to come and place the dumpster the right way. The owner would not take any responsibility for the way the dumpster was placed.

Description of Work
Bring a dumpster for junk removal

05/17/2017

Worked quite well for the move

Description of Work
Just great people to work with. Recommend.

05/01/2017

I called and asked that a dumpster be delivered Monday morning. I was home sitting at my desk by an open window all day Monday. Never heard the truck drop it off. I went out to get the mail and it was there. They were careful not to damage the driveway on drop off and pick up. When I called to have it picked up they were very nice and put me on the schedule. Again I heard nothing when they picked ...

Description of Work
Needed a dumpster for cleaning out a couple of storage buildings.

01/02/2017

Dumpster came on time & picked up on time we are happy

Description of Work
We needed a dumpster

08/17/2013

Mike always answers the phone no matter where he is. Delivered the dumpster the day I asked for it. Gave me a great discount because I live in Belmont! I needed the dumpster for longer than planned and Mike said it was no problem. I could keep it as long as I needed. Each extra day was only $2.00. For all the work I was able to get done without having to worry on hauling away all that stuff it was a great deal and a great help. The dumpster was picked up promptly when I asked, also. Excellent service! Will definitely use them again!!

Description of Work
Provided a dumpster for private use to dispose of household debris I needed to get rid of.

07/23/2013

Mike was extremely pleasant during initial inquiries about dumpster rental. Answered all my questions. We firmed up a date/time for delivery. They called 30 minutes prior to delivery to confirm the time was still good for us. The dumpster was delivered promptly. Driver was very helpful in getting the dumpster where we needed it. I highly recommend this company and their service. I would definitely use them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
The provider delivered a 1-ton dumpster to our home.

10/06/2011

Great experience as I had never done this before. Thanks Mike!

Description of Work
I am trying to move out of my home and needed a dumpster to park in my driveway to disposed of trash that I could not recycle or give to Good Will. I phoned this company and they promptly brought over a 10 yard container. Just perfect for a home job. This fee included dumpster for three days. Any additional days was only $3.00 a day. No problem if I needed to add days and they just sent me a bill later after I asked for pickup. Even comped me a couple of days. So very easy to work with and great price for all they had to haul away! Susan Falk 5030 Marci Lane Belmont, NC

05/17/2017

Worked quite well for the move

Description of Work
Just great people to work with. Recommend.

02/25/2016