Kitchen Solvers of Raleigh

At Kitchen Solvers, you will receive a free consultation and estimate, exceptional craftsmanship, quality materials, courteous installation professionals, and a finished space you will be excited to walk into and show off every day. We have full design capabilities, endless options, and the experience it takes to provide you a full remodeling solution. As the local owner and operator of Kitchen Solvers, I personally have been in the construction business since 1986. From working with floor coverings and building site built homes, to erecting structural steel, land development, and home remodeling, I have extensive experience that I provide to all of the homeowners I work with. I decided to open Kitchen Solvers of Raleigh to get back to the things I really enjoy, which is making a clients vision reality. I have been working with customers since I was 14 years old and have a passion for designing spaces that will give them that wow factor when they step into their new space. At Kitchen Solvers of Raleigh, we truly enjoy working with our clients to design and install a space they have been imagining. We look forward to building you a space you will be happy to call your own!...

United Granite LLC

United Granite has established many unique long term relationships with leading international manufacturers of stone fabrication equipment, quarriers, and producers of granite slabs. These relationships have cultivated an exciting entrepreneurial spirit among the founders of United Granite and has helped optimize their knowledge of the industry. This knowledge has given United Granite the opportunity to advance the natural and engineered stone fabrication process to the furthest point possible to date.

Baio & Sons LLC

Baio & Sons LLC is a general contractor specializing in Kitchen, Bath, and General Interior remodeling and renovation. We take pride in every job as if it were our own project. We have been in business since 1992 and have remodeled over 600 kitchens and bathrooms as well as ground up construction on over 225 homes. Our staff is well educated in all stages of the construction process and highly skilled in all trades associated with the projects we are involved in. We have interior Designers that we work with if you are in need of that service.

NC Countertops LLC

We are a Family Owned countertop company servicing all of NC! Granites starting at $40/sq ft & quartz starting at $50/sq ft! Give us a call to find out how you can get a free vanity! Our Granite and quartz selection is massive, we count on 5 suppliers and their showrooms in Raleigh, Knightdale & Henderson! All of our employees have years of experience & are ready to help you with your countertop buying process, while giving you a fast & easy experience!

04/01/2021

Our cabinet doors were worn out! My husband found KitchenSolvers of Raleigh NC We are very pleased with the work, two men were very kind, very professional they took lots of pride in their work as well. We are very happy with the job it’s unbelievable I would rehire them in a minute for something else. Proud and blessed to have meant them the most pleasant men worked in kitchen,

Description of Work
Refaced kitchen cabinets after 20 years

Category custom cabinets

Kitchen Remodeling, Cabinet Refacing, Custom Cabinets, New Cabinets, Countertops, Backsplashes

Financing Available, Check