BROWN'S CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2006

6766 LAYTON RD

Liberty, NC 27298

Brown's Constructionis located in Liberty, NC. Our family owned and operated roofing and construction company has been serving the Triad area for over 25 years....

12/22/2013

Joseph T.

Mr. Brown arrived when he said he would, gave me a repair estimate, then on my okay repaired my roof in short order. Then he showed me how to fix it myself if it happens again. Great experience, nice guy, and a reasonable price. Shoot yes, I'll use him again. Just not for this particular type of repair, which I am now able to do myself in the future.

08/17/2012

MICHAEL T.

I have had the pleasure of using Mr. Tim Brown and his construction company to replace two roofs during the past few years. My Mother has used Tim for several projects during the past couple of decades. TIm has always provided free estimates, and has been punctual for the estimates and for the projects. The quality of Tim's work is excellent, and I have always been well pleased with the cost of the projects. He is both personable and professional. His staff also display the same qualities. I have already had several very positive comments from neighbors regarding the appearance of my new roof. I will use Brown's Construction again in the future. I highly recommend Brown's Construction for roofing and for remodeling.

Description of Work
Brown's Construction removed my old shingles, completed some wood work on the roof, then replaced it with new asphalt paper, new drip cap, weather guard, installed ridge vent, and 30 year shingles. This included clean up and hauling off all trash. Mr. Brown and his staff made sure that my satellite dish was not damaged, and that it was replace to the location from which it came.

12/20/2009

Kathy M.

Did not call in advance to set up a time. Called my workplace to say I'm about 5 minutes away from your house. Asked if he could wait for either of us so that we could show him the problem. Although inconvenient for me, I left work when he called, and he had been to the house and left by the time I arrived. Not even sure he went up on the roof, but said "he think the leak is coming from a window". However he did leave us a bill for $75.00. A charge of $75.00 to tell me what you think the problem is or what the problem really is!!!???

Description of Work
Looked at roof.

Category custom cabinets, roofing

08/07/2006

THEY REALLY DID A VERY GOOD JOB ON THE WHOLE PROJECT. THEY GAVE US A FAIR ESTIMATE AND THEY HONORED THE ESTIMATED QUOTE. WE HAVE USED THIS COMPANY VERY MANY TIMES OVER THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS, AND THEY ALWAYS DO A VERY GOOD JOB.

Description of Work
THEY REDID ALL OF OUR KITCHEN CABINETS AND THE WALLS OF THE KITCHEN.

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling

08/07/2006

FOR 25 YEARS, THEY ALWAYS HAVE DONE WONDERFUL WORK FOR ME. THEY ARE VERY RELIABLE. THEY ALWAYS GIVE ME A QUOTE BEFORE THE JOB, AND I HAVE NEVER HAD TO PAY ANY MORE THAN WHAT THEY QUOTED ME FOR A PRICE.

Description of Work
THEY PUT UP A SIX FOOT PRIVACY FENCE FOR ME.

Category fencing

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Greensboro

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Greensboro! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

North South Windows and Doors

With over 20 years of professional windows and doors experience, we are here to address all your exterior needs. Highest quality Windows, Energy Efficient! Double strength Glass! Lifetime Warrantee including glass break and seal failure! Highest quality Doors featuring ProVia and Therma-tru Doors. Exterior Doors, French Doors, Patio Doors 2, 3 & 4 Lt Sliders and specialty Barn Doors! One of the few companies that can add a window where there is no window! Hardie Plank Siding! Vinyl Siding! Most competitive pricing in the industry. Financing. Free consultations and estimates.

Offers by North South Windows and Doors on Angi
    G. Garcia Framing

I am Guadalupe Garcia ownerof GarciaFramingInc. I have alot experience to build decks, Framing houses,additions,roofing and shingles installation. I try to help each costumer on the each project try to do each job like my own house.

Our services include: New Home Construction Complete Remodeling Solutions Vinyl Siding Replacement Windows Decks Shingle Roofing EPDM Roofing Metal Roofing Energy Saving (Cool) Highly Reflective Roofing Coatings Restoration and Repair of Existing Roofing Systems