Vantage Pest Solutions

North Carolina Wildlife Resource
12/01/2022

122 Holiday Dr

Lexington, NC 27295

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Vantage Pest solutions formally Known as NC Wildlife Experts, We are your local specialist in Pest Control and humane wildlife removal. We can handle all species of insects and wildlife in NC. we are a locally owned and operated, with over 9 years in the business and we are committed to personalized service, integrity and commitment to our Trade and customers. all work and repairs are Guaranteed! ...

animal removal (10)pest control (5)

08/13/2021

Patricia B.

They did an awesome job. The yellow jackets are gone. I highly recommend them. Great customer service. I will definitely call them again if needed.

Description of Work
Yellow Jackets

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you.

08/10/2021

Matthew B.

They were helpful over the phone, and on the appointment they gave me an unbiased opinion on things I can do to improve.

Description of Work
Ants and Spiders

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure being able to help and we look forward to working with you in the future.

08/06/2021

Patricia J.

He was very knowledgeable and did a excellent job.

Description of Work
Stinging bees

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

Thank [Member Information Removed] so much for the review.

10/17/2020

Katlyn F.

GREAT customer service! Shawn was great with communication, always contacted me with updates, and was always punctual for appointments. He was also very knowledgeable regarding my issue (found a snake in my house and called him to figure out how it got in/make sure that never happens again). I believe all of his pricing was fair and reasonable. I had a pest control company come out after NC Wildlife Experts left (Shawn's advice to fix another issue we had) and they raved about his work saying "this looks like work we would do and exactly how we would do it." Made me feel good to hear another company talking about their competition so highly. I definitely recommend Shawn and NC Wildlife Experts to anyone who needs their services!!!!

Description of Work
Snake prevention

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Thank you so much!!

09/29/2020

Wanda M.

Best service ever. Shawn came inspected and went right to work. He got rid of the bats and made repairs to our house and I could not be happier. He is truly awesome and a great service provider.

Description of Work
Bat removal

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!

09/16/2020

Eddie W.

Shawn was very professional and his service was very effective. He explained his services ahead of time and followed through. We are now bat-free! Thanks Shawn!

Description of Work
wildlife removal

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

08/29/2020

Tom S.

Most excellently. Sean arrived within 1/2 hour of call/agreement. He removed injured possum from well as gently as he could. He knows what he is doing though he says he has not had to encounter a large alligator yet. The rescue took ten minutes. Thank you Sean.

Description of Work
emergency animal removal of injured possum from vent well

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

Thank you so much, It was a pleasure to meet you and be able to help!

08/28/2020

scott M.

The work was good. They have great customer service and the workers were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They did trapping of the raccoons.

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

08/25/2020

Jacob P.

I had a good experience with them. It was very good. They were quick and spot on. They were very professional.

Description of Work
They did an implosion work to make the squirrel out.

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

08/25/2020

Taylor P.

Shawn was great from the moment I hired him. My wife and I were doing some renovations on our house and all of a sudden there was a bat flying around our living room. I got him out of our house but figured there must be more in the attic. The next day Shawn came out and got the rest of the bats out with ease. He is polite, professional and pricing was fair for the job done. Thank you Shawn for your quick and successfully response. We hope we don’t need you again but we know we are in good hands if we do!

Description of Work
Wildlife removal

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Pest control, Wildlife removal, exclusion, Vapor barriers, crawl space encapsulation, Yard service for fleas and ticks and more. We Have the knowledge, experience and licensing to deal with all pest and wildlife species in North Carolina.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal