ARM Electric of W-S

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2010

Arm Electrical is a new company seeking new customers. We have 10+ years experience in electrical and carpentry. As we are a new company, there is currently 4 staff members which can assure the customer that the same person/persons will be at the job from beginning to end. We do not use subcontractors so no need to worry about different tradesmen in and out your home or business. We do it all. The owner of ARM Electric is legally and insured in the State of North Carolina. State license number will be produced if needed. Initial Service Charge: $60 for show up and first hour, other charges will be discussed after diagnosis (if problem not solved) Other Jobs priced on a case by case basis: Free Quotes!!! All Angie’s List customers receive a 10% discount off quoted price!...

Zen Windows Carolina LLC

At Zen Windows, we think that finding replacement windows and doors for your home should be a simple, pleasant experience. Our team works closely with you via e-mail and phone to help shape the improvements you envision without ever having a salesperson visit your home. Zen Windows sets our clients at ease with our "No Down Payment Policy". All projects are completed before any money is paid to us. We offer a fully-transferable lifetime warranty on both the labor and material of your windows and doors.

Offers by Zen Windows Carolina LLC on Angi
Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Greensboro

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Greensboro! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems Inc.

Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems Inc. is fully bonded, and insured company that is based out of Winston-Salem, and proudly services all of North Carolina with over 25 years of experience. We serve residential and multi-family homes, as well as commercial buildings and take pride in delivering superior products and services at competitive rates. High standards are set for all of our employees because we train our team members to fully accommodate your unique requests. Make Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems, Inc. your first call when you need a professional roofing company, seamless gutter installation and skylight installation/repair, including tinting solutions and leak repair. (Flexible appointments available, 7 days a week.) * A rating with the BBB*

Offers by Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems Inc. on Angi

10/07/2013

It didn't and quot;goand quot;. Like many electricians, Meetze apparently will say he'll do your work, but won't take a small household job if he has work with a building contractor on a new house, etc. He just and quot;gets busy,and quot; ignores you and leaves you hanging. And you may not get that 10 percent senior discount he advertises for Angie's List members. When I bought it up with him, he...

Description of Work
I contacted Andy Meetze about putting up security lighting sometime in late June. It was a week or more before he could come by. We set up an appointment at noon. He turned up 90 minutes late, at 1:30, with an associate and did not apologize or being late or not calling ahead. He looked over the job. I showed them the lights I had purchased and described an extra light I wanted. He left and said he'd get back to me. I called about a week later and left a message asking him to call me. A few days later he did call but told me he was leaving on a vacation. I told him I really needed him to call me as soon as he got back. He said he's be back the following Monday. Monday came and went. No call. I called him back and left a message asking if he wanted to do the job. He never returned the call. All in all, Meetze wasted about a month of my time, preventing me from moving on to someone else.

03/11/2013

Andy and Tim completed the work in a timely manner and were careful to clean up before leaving. We are very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Two ceiling fans installed, new light switches installed, light fixture installed in downstairs closet, new outlet installed in basement, troubleshooting on ceiling fan in living room (rewired switches and removed old remote).

04/16/2012

Overall the service was very good.

Description of Work
They installed electrical outlets and switch out plates in my son's room and installed an outside senor light over the garage.

01/12/2012

When I called he got back with me promptly and was able to schedule a time that fit. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Andy did a fabulous job last Saturday.. We had him install a hanging chandlier from a very high vaulted ceiling. He also had to get up 3 floors to replace a specialty light bulb along with other things. He stayed until all the tasks we could think of were fixed and addressed. He has a great attitude and helpful spirit. I would recommend him and use his services everytime.

12/24/2011

Outstanding. Very reliable, high quality and is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Very high quality, and exceptionally reasonable. Does all kinds of electrical work. After the first experience we continue to use ARM as our first choice for all of our electrical needs.

Category electrician

All your electrical needs. No job too big or small. Residental and commercial. New and remodel work welcome. Lighting, recepticals, outdoor lighting, appliance connection and installation, audio/video wiring, telephone/internet wiring, etc... Anything electric! Handyman work and carpentry welcome as well. Excellent carpenter on staff.

Do not repair appliances.