We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Autry Plumbing LLC

With Angi since July 2007

PO Box 1691

Leicester, NC 28748

A family-owned and -operated business with over 20 years of experience, Autry Plumbing regularly assists customers who live in the Greater Asheville area. Our plumbers are friendly and detail-oriented, and we strive for prompt and thorough project completions. From waterline and bathtub replacements to drain cleaning and water heater installations, we cover it all with the utmost sense of professionalism....

03/28/2019

Ashley F.

Albert replaced the main drain line for the kitchen sink, dishwasher, and washing machine in our 1940s house. This was a challenging job for many reasons including larger pipe being required to meet code and having to tie on to a new sewer line in a different location from the original. Albert was very professional and provided multiple options for us to consider. The price was reasonable and he completed the job in a timely manner. He is very reliable and always on time. Our expectations were exceeded, everything looks great and it was a big upgrade for this section of our plumbing system. We would not hesitate to recommend Autry Plumbing, they are very experienced and reliable and prices have always been reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced drain line from kitchen sink, dishwasher and washing machine. Tied in to new sewer line, new connection. Replaced utility sink.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the nice review. It was a pleasure working with you!

12/23/2018

Maria L.

These guys are great! I thought I had a leak in a pipe but Autry correctly diagnosed the problem and recommended an outfit that could fix it. Great customer service and professionalism. Fair pricing. I will continue to use Autry Plumbing.

Description of Work
leaky piping

Category plumbing,water softeners,drain cleaning

12/04/2018

Barbara N.

Chase was prompt, friendly, courteous and got the work done expediently. I would hire Autry Plumbing again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Several minor plumbing repairs & installation of a bidet

07/29/2018

suzanne P.

This is the 3rd time I used them over the last few years. They have always done an excellent job, responded quickly, and at a fair price. I highly recommend them. regards, Jim

Description of Work
plumbing - 2 issues (plugged drain, low water pressure)

07/12/2018

William B.

He gave a quote significantly lower than anyone else. Did the job as described. Inspection passed first time.

Description of Work
water service replacement

07/09/2018

inge F.

Technician was punctual, eager to please and performed his work very well.

Description of Work
Find and fix leak(s) in water line. Found major toilet component leaking; replaced toilet. When a further leak was found, returned and fixed that leak.

Category plumbing

Mrs. Whitaker, It seems you were pleased with the service you received and indicated this to me on the phone. So, I do not understand why you rated us an F. If there is a problem please call and I will be happy to try and solve the issue.

06/26/2018

Jean B.

Autry Plumbing is excellent. They called me at open of business on Monday morning and were here before noon. After consulting about the situation, I chose to install a new water heater. He gave me estimate and immediately went off to pick up a new Rheem gas water heater, which was completely installed and heating water by the end of the afternoon that day. As part of the installation he added a "water" pan with a floor drain into the crawl space under the house. Also gave me valuable information about the various settings and workings of the new unit, and tips to avoid damaging leaks or fails while out of town and urged me to put a carbon monoxide alarm in area near closet where unit is installed. Cleaned up thoroughly after the job and hauled away the old unit. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Replacement of 20 Year-old water heater that had ceased heating the water.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

05/27/2018

Merina T.

Arrived on time, actually early. Gave me an honest diagnosis and repaired only what I needed not extra stuff that I didn't need yet. Appreciated them tremendously!

Description of Work
water heater repaired

05/22/2018

Linda B.

Mr. Autry was very knowledgable and thorough. He gave me exact figures and options.

Description of Work
Leaky drain

Category plumbing,water softeners,drain cleaning

05/22/2018

Linda B.

I could not say enough about Mr. Autry. He was incredibly knowledgeable, professional and honest. He gave advice and recommendations and repaired what I needed and was very reasonable. I have used other plumbers in the area and would not use anyone else again. He and his staff are really kind and very genuine people.

Description of Work
Leaky kitchen sink, bath faucet stopper adjustment

Hendersonville Insulating and Restoration

Hendersonville Insulating and Restoration

NO MOLD WNC

We remove mold using a patented, two-step dry-fog process. The process is safe, effective, and much faster and less costly than traditional methods.

Biotek Environmental Mold Removal

Biotek Environmental Mold Removal serves the state of South Carolina and parts of Georgia and North Carolina with offices in Columbia, SC and Greenville, SC. Biotek provides mold and moisture related services (investigation and remediation), flood recovery, fire restoration, crawlspace moisture control, encapsulation and dehumidification, steam pressure washing and carpet cleaning services. We know that you have many companies to choose from, and recognize that our success depends completely on creating a reputation of integrity, fairness and customer service, so maintaining great customer relationships is critical to us. As a result, our approach to customer service is simple, and that is to "always do the right thing, no matter how inconvenient it might be or how much it might hurt". Because of that unwavering focus on our customers, we are proud to have received the Angie's List Super Service Award for five consecutive years, and we are an A+ company with the Better Business Bureau in all of our markets. We encourage you to go to our website at www.biotekhelp.com to learn more about us. Thank you for giving BioTek Environmental, Inc. an opportunity to serve you and your family. Ancel Hamilton

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    L.22215
    North Carolina
    North Carolina: Plumbers
    12/31/2022

Plumbing, drain cleaning, water heater, softener installation, repair & filtration installation.