STEVE SMALLMAN PROP INSP LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

Residential and commercial building inspections, termite inspections, radon gas testing. 39 years experience, and our pre-purchase home inspections include a...

Linda Nuxoll

Linda Nuxoll

2015 - 2018 Associate of the year! I will patiently work with you to find your dream home! In this very competitive Triangle area market you need someone who is watching the market closely and will get you into a house on the first possible day. I will be honest with you about the pros and cons of every house and guide you on preparing an offer that will help you win the home in a multiple offer situation. If you are selling your home I will help you determine what, if any, improvements you need to do insure the greatest return on investment. I have many contractors recommendation I can share. I will have your home measured and provide a floor plan, I include a professional staging consultation free of charge and will have a professional photographer capture the beauty of your home I've been a full time realtor since 2005 working the entire triangle area.

08/04/2019

Absolutely wonderful. He was so nice and explained everything to us. Great quality service. Definitely recommend to do business with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

05/06/2019

The service was very good. The only inspectors I would use, very thorough, very professional and any problems he would find it. He came highly recommended by the Realtors in Raleigh. I would definitely be using his services in the future purchases I would be having.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property Inspection service for a Residential Property

CATEGORY home inspection

thank you for your kind comment.. we look forward to helping the next angies list member

04/18/2019

The job went very well. He is highly professional and extremely competent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an inspection.

05/15/2017

A little confusion while scheduling but that was primarily our fault as we were out of state during most of the process. The inspection report itself was the best I've ever seen. It was thorough, with pictures and explanation and repair recommendations - no fluff. They went back for redress after completion of repairs. The guys were great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

05/03/2017

Home inspection part seemed to go fine but not very detailed oriented. The Radon inspection was suspect. He placed the unit in a small closed off room and ran the test during a 2 and a half day storm. The results came back and they were very strange and off the charts. Unfortunately this caused a lot of issues with our potential buyer. We immediately hired a certified Radon inspector which told us...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon Inspection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard