Cleansweep

With Angi since June 2015

Animal & House Sitting

I will come in your home and clean it from top to bottom. I have been in business over ten years now. I am reliable,honest,detail oriented, and hard working. Also my prices are very reasonable. So give me a call. You won't be disappointed....

Carolina's Best Cleaning Services

Call us today for all of your housecleaning needs!

Offers by Carolina's Best Cleaning Services  on Angi
At Your Service 1st Cleaning

At Your Service 1st provides all inclusive housecleaning using primarily natural ingredients. We provide weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly cleaning to our clients. Pick and choose what you'd like done and our friendly, English speaking staff will take the chore out of your cleaning routine!

Offers by At Your Service 1st Cleaning on Angi
PMC Cleaning Service

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/13/2016

Chris J.

Diane is very reliable, comes on time and does a great job every time she cleans! I've been using her services at least 2 years.

Description of Work
She comes every other week to clean.

Category house cleaning

10/13/2016

Mary K.

Very well, I've used this provider for 8 years.

Description of Work
House cleaning every two weeks.

Category house cleaning

Cleansweep

With Angi since June 2015

1721 Costmary Ln

Knightdale, NC 27545

Dust everything, clean bathrooms,kitchen,wipe down appliances etc. vacuum,clean floors.Will clean just about anything

sorry don't do dishes. Will put in dishwasher

Visa