A A Plumber Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2009

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

During this time AA Plumber Inc, (license #34321) is a 24 hour residential & commercial service plumbing company. We offer quality workmanship with a year's warranty on all of our services. Fixing your plumbing problem is what we want to do. We fix what needs to be done. There are no hidden costs or added extras, we are fair and honest. The prices are agreed to before we start our work. We will be wearing face masks and cleaning as we go. Following safety protocols for everyone's health and well being. ...

Precise Drywall & Sheetrock

Drywall and Sheetrock expert

Drain Designs

At Drain Designs, our goal is to double the healthy life of your home and landscaping by ensuring a proper, well maintained drainage system. We have over 30 years of experience in drainage & waterproofing detective work - design & installations - foundation and structural repair. Our systems prevent costly depreciation, structural damage and health concerns. Lifetime guaranteed, easy to test, PVC pipe systems, French Drains & our patented American Drains. Satisfaction is guaranteed! For more info, please call us at (919) 545-7771 or 1-800-DRAINAGE, or visit www.draindesigns.com.

Shamrock Waterproofing

Serving the Triangle area since 1992 Licensed and Insured. Residential and Commercial. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Interior and Exterior Systems. Lifetime Warranty FREE ESTIMATES

04/16/2021

Y P.

We lost hot water and I called AA Plumber. Even though it was a short notice, William agreed to stop by the same day, when he is finished with other jobs. He did the superb job, staying till 7:30pm, fixing the water heater and the shower upstairs. I thought for sure that he will have to come back on another day after diagnosing the problem, but he had all the parts that needed to be replaced, in his truck. Excellent service, would recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
Water Heater cleaning and maintenance, shower repair

Category water heater repair

Thank you for choosing A A Plumber. It was a pleasure meeting you & your family and being able to solve your immediate plumbing issues. I appreciate your husband sharing with me as well.

02/13/2021

Janet W.

Great! Timely response, thorough assessment of issue, diagnosis and resolution/repair. Professional, personable, ethical with no unnecessary up-selling. The best service i have received from a plumber in 30 years in the area.

Description of Work
water heater was not delivering hot water

Category water heater repair

I am humbled by your review. Thank you for choosing A A Plumber a locally owned family business. I am glad that we are meeting and exceeding our neighbors expectations.

04/19/2020

Ed H.

We had two water heaters to be replaced as they were nearly 20 years old each. William suggested a more efficient tankless system that would cost a little more than two tanks and he said we would be happier. He is a hard worker and did a great job removing the old and putting in the new. Very friendly, very professional and took steps to protect against the pandemic, by keeping social distancing, wearing of masks, using texts to communicate (versus coming to the front door), etc. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category appliance repair

My customers safety is very important to us. There was a lot of details in this job. Job turned out great. I really enjoyed working with this Family and making their lives better. Thank you for choosing AA Plumber Inc.

03/24/2020

Adam D.

Went great. Quick response professional work.

Description of Work
Replaced garbage disposal

Category plumbing

Thank you for choosing AA Plumber Inc, it was my pleasure making your life easier.

03/17/2020

Roger M.

William gave advice over the phone that trouble shot the problem and prevented need for them to make a repair (I was able to do it myself) - he was great and gracious.

Description of Work
washing machine drainage issue

Category plumbing

Glad that I could be of help. Thank you for the review.

02/21/2020

John M.

This is a great plumbing service. Exceptional work. Very knowledgeable and dedicated.

Description of Work
New bathroom sink, faucet and piping under sink installed. Toilet wax ring and additional installed.

Category plumbing

Thank you for being a loyal customer since installing the water heater in 2018 [Member Name Removed]. It's always a pleasure speaking with you. I'm always learning something new from you. I'm glad that you are happy with our services. Every review helps us to improve and focus on what we need to do. Thank You!

02/05/2020

Jim B.

I have used William (AA) in the past and they have always provided consistently professional and prompt service. William communicates very well with his clients and addresses your issues quickly and is very reasonable on pricing.

Description of Work
Malfunctioning toilet

Category plumbing

It's always a good feeling when repeat customers call me back to solve a problem and make them happy. Every business has it's ups & downs, don't mention there's a lot of competitors out there. Every time when I get a service call from a repeat customer like you, it's always been a great encouragement to me. Thank you for being a loyal customer since 2015. I take pride in my work and Trade , I will continue providing quality services. Thank you for the review .

12/22/2019

Tom F.

Went well Also had water heater drained.

Description of Work
repaired shower valves

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you for choosing AA Plumber Inc we appreciate your business [Member Name Removed].

12/18/2019

Kevin M.

This was a pretty big job - we were completely replacing plumbing fixtures throughout the house. William and his team did an impeccable job - I had additional plumbing contractors working on a bathroom remodel, and after seeing his work they commented "It is beautiful...That is the mark of a good plumber if you ask me." That really sealed the deal for me - seeing another plumber in awe of his work. He also came back out on short notice when I was having an issue with a sink drain - (it was my mistake 100%, everything was installed perfectly, but he didn't make me feel like a dummy.) The only unexpected event was shift in scheduling based on an emergency plumbing repair call he received - but ultimately that made me feel good if I ever have an emergency in the future, he'd drop everything to sort me out.

Description of Work
Repair bathroom supply lines, cap unused water lines, install bathroom & kitchen plumbing fixtures : 5 faucets, 3 toilets, 1 dishwasher.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you and the compliments from the other Plumbers really mean a lot. We take pride in our work no matter what the job.

12/18/2019

Bruce G.

Very prompt, installed same day as quote. Very professional installation.

Description of Work
Replace Gas Hot Water Heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We keep our word and follow the 2018 NC Plumbing Code Book. Your business is much-appreciated sir!

Hydro-Jetting, sewer Inspections Camera recorded. Water Heater Repair & Replacement. Plumbing, Bathroom Faucet Installation. Garbage Disposal. Kitchen Faucet. Toilet Unclogging. Drain Cleaning. Sewer Drains. Backflow Tests. Gas Piping. Well Sumps & Pumps & Grinder Pumps. Water Line Repairs & Replacements. Tankless Water Heater Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing