BJ's Handyman & Carpentry Services

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2013

BJ's Handyman and Carpentry Services is based on customer service. The company is about integrity and quality craftsmanship. This business is about providing the best service that I can for my customers. Although I began this business in 2013, I have been doing this type of work for 33 years....

Carolina United Realty & Property Management

Residential and Commercial Property Management. Carolina United Realty & Property Management is very proud of our high-tech website that offers a tenant screening process ( credit check / criminal history / background check / national eviction database search ) and the site includes options for the tenants to pay their rents online and is capable of direct deposit to the property owners. We proudly manage 600 homes from the Fort Mill / York, SC area up to Lake Norman, NC and all points between. Visit the site at www.CarolinaUnitedRealty.com and contact us anytime .

Appalachian Air Ducts

Have your Air ducts ever been cleaned? Do you suffer from allergies, pet dander,dust? Then you've come to the right place! Our trained technicians will be there to assist you with all of your indoor air quality needs. Call us today to schedule your duct cleaning appointment and you'll receive a free complete system inspection as well as no travel charge.

Offers by Appalachian Air Ducts on Angi
Cox Door Company Inc

Cox Door Company Inc has been an established family owned and operated business since 1987, founded by a father and son team. With over 40 years of experience, we have been bringing high quality garage door products to residential and commercial customers. You know that your garage door is a big part of your beautiful home. You also know that the durability and functionality of the garage doors for your commercial business says a lot about your business. We are well aware of this. Regardless of the type of door you choose, you can be confident that Cox Door Company Inc. stands behind each and every door that’s sold. With great craftsmanship comes great responsibility. This is why we also stand behind the quality accessories that go along with these great doors. We have 16 Employees. Uses employees for installation. Charges by the job. Trip charges may apply for jobs outside a 25 mile radius. Additional contact name Philip Cox. Additional email - coxdoor@carolina.rr.com. Additional address - 3809 Gribble Rd, Indian Trail, NC 28079.

09/10/2013

Terrible. BJ was hired to complete some work in my Kitchen. He is a nice guy, but struggled with punctuality or even showing up for work. He did not complete the job, so we had to find someone else to finish. This left my kitchen in shambles. The job should have taken 3 days to complete and its been over a month. I would not recommend using this contractor unless you have unlimited time and no oth...

Description of Work
Knocked out wooden kitchen wall frame, put in load bearing beam, hardwood repair, drywall repair, door casing.

Category contractors,drywall,home remodeling

BJ's Handyman and Carpentry Services provides integrity, quality workmanship, and one-on-one communication for my customers. The work received from this company will guarantee satisfaction for customers because I treat every home as if it was my own and every job as if I was doing the work for myself. Senior citizens receive a 20% discount; that discount is applied to labor only.

BJ's Handyman and Carpentry Services will not provide work that is not up to code by the building inspections of NC and the specific counties in which the work is being completed. We will neither provide unsafe craftsmanship nor an unsafe environment.

Check, Financing Available