King Lawn & Garden Center

Founded 1975 • With Angi since May 2010

SALES AND SERVICE OF OUT DOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING GRAVELY, ARIENS,STIHL,HONDA,BCS AND OTHERS. OLDEST GRAVELY IN THE TRI-AD AND THE ONLY ONE MILLION DOLLAR DEALER IN THE AERA. SELLING GRAVELY FOR 38 YEARS AND SERVED ON FACTORY DEALER ADVISORY TEAMS, SCHOOLS AND OTHER EVENTS....

07/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn King provides superior lawn care. The company has done a variety of work from lawn mowing, tree trimming, to edging flower beds, to lawn, shrubbery,and tree treatments. The best part is the pricing for these services is fair. I feel that I get a good value. Chris Bauguess, owner, is very good to work with. His team is professional. I highly recommend this company.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

08/03/2010

I went in asking for free advise so that I could fix my own mower, and William was willing to share his expertize. I had my own mower running again that day thanks to the friendly help from William.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went with a question about getting my Honda mower to start. William, the master mechanic in the shop showed me how to test the ignition module, and explained how this engine is designed. He said that the modules have been a source of trouble.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Sells & repair gravely products. STIHL SAWS, BLOWERS, TRIMMERS AND EVERTHING TO SUPPLY AND KEEP THE PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPERS GROWING THEIR BUSNESS. WE ALSO CATER TO THE HOMEOWERS WHO DEMAND THE BEST SERVICE AND EQUIPMENT.

MOWING,ANY GROWNS MAINTENACE