Comfort Control Systems

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2011

234 S Main St

King, NC 27021

CCS was designed and created to help bring you comfort with quality service and training. We are a local and family owned business. It is our mission to make sure you are completely satisfied when we leave. Anything less is not acceptable. We back our work 100%. No one should have to suffer. There

05/18/2017

Dan B.

From the start to the finishing of our experience the owner and crew were professional and respectful. The work was unlike most that I have seen. It was top notch and I do not get impressed easily. Give this company a chance to make you comfortable before you choose another you won’t be sorry and you won’t be taken for a ride on high prices. We are Very impressed and pleased.

Description of Work
Installed new HAVAC system.

03/19/2015

Larry S.

09/29/2014

Donna M.

Very professional. They did a great job and cleaned up afterward. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I purchased a 3 Ton Goodman Split System Heat Pump

02/28/2014

JM G.

Our heat was not engaging no matter the temperature we set for the thermostat, and the morning temperature was in the teens. We were cold. We checked our fuse panel to see if a fuse may have blown and reengaged the thermostat to see if we could get some heat. No luck, so we searched Angie's List and the yellow pages to see if we could find someone to work on our Rheem heating and cooling unit. We decided to call Jason Friend at Comfort Control Systems to see if his company might find the problem. We needed prompt service as we were babysitting for our seven month old grandson. Jason was working several miles away when he took our call, and he promised he would come out in two hours to find the problem causing our lack of heat. He quoted his hourly rate which provided some idea as to what we could expect regarding his billing. True to his word, Jason arrived within the two hour window as promised. He was very pleasant, and he immediately proceeded to look into the unit. He returned in twenty minutes with some foreign material that looked like some type of emergency tape that had clogged the fan motor and caused it to burn out. Though he did not have a replacement motor immediately available, he drove some 30 to 40 miles away to pick up the replacement part and then returned to install it. Jason showed us the burned out motor and got our heat going after installing the replacement fan motor. Needless to say, we are very pleased to have received such prompt service at a fair price. James and Josephine Golen

Description of Work
replaced burned out fan motor in Rheem compressor

12/04/2013

kathy F.

I called Comfort Control Systems for a quote to replace my furnace. I had 2 other quotes that were $6200 and $7600. I was much more impressed by the tech who came out. He explained the systems in a way I as a single widow could understand. They arrived on time and were very polite and professional. I was totally impressed by the work performed. I wish I could include the before and after pictures, they speak for themselves. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced my furnace and A/C

04/05/2013

Anne W.

Jason came out the next day when I scheduled an appointment and did the work. He did the tune-up promptly. I was pleased and plan to use him again when the cause arises.

Description of Work
I bought a Groupon for a Furnace Tune-up for $40.

East Bend Heating and Air Condition

Heating & air conditioning, energy efficiency auditing, heating oil

Appius Plumbing

Before calling one of these bigger name companies that overcharge, give us a call. Open 7 days a week, and no extra charge for weekend or emergency calls. Ask us about our military, veteran and senior discounts.

Duggins Heating And Cooling

From the professionalism of our Comfort Advisors, to the dedication of our field personnel, we are dedicated to delivering you the best. We take our responsibility very seriously when you place your trust in us. We only charge $50 to come out on a service call.

Heat Pump, Central Air, & Gas Furnace Sales, Service, & Installation. Refrigerator, Range, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, & Water Heater Service. Gas Piping & Venting.