We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Bringing Your Tech to Life

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2016

1260 Ralph Boyles Road

King, NC 27021

o Bringing Your Tech to Life is a local Information Technology Company that values honesty and integrity and is dedicated to helping the community with their technology issues. With our experience in Computer Repair and a love for all things geek, we are the Piedmont Triad's solution to all your techs needs. We offer quality services at low cost. We believe our customers deserve the best and should never get the run around that is typically found in big box stores. Furthermore, we desire to have a relationship with each one of our clients. We’re located in the beautiful countryside of King NC, but we provide service to Stokes, Forsyth, Rockingham, Yadkin and Surry Counties. As a full-service repair shop, you can count on us for computer repair for both Apple Computers and all major brand PCs including Acer, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Samsung and Asus. We also support smaller devices including Tablets and Smart Phones. These vital pieces of equipment serve their fullest potential when connected to the Internet which is why we also provide assistance and maintenance with your wired and wireless networks. We’ve been providing information technology services since 2006 and conveniently offer Drop Off Services at our Shop or On-Site Services in your Home or Business. Whether you want something new or need an existing device repaired, we’ll help you make the right decision....

12/21/2016

Shannon S.

I called Bring Your Tech to Life at 10:00 p.m. during the work week due to my internet not connecting to WiFi (I was under a strict deadline for exams and needed someone to help me immediately). The technician responded to me immediately, and in less than 30 minutes the technician with Bring Your Tech to Life reconnected my computer to the internet.

Description of Work
Remotely access my computer to fix internet connection issues

Category computer repair

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review.

12/12/2016

Faye F.

My recommendation says it all. On Paul's initial call he came to my home and went through both my PC and laptop for a fee of $100. You could also call him and get an estimate based on what you want done.

Description of Work
I have been a client of Paul Isaacson (Bringing Your Tech to Life) since 2013. I have found him to be honest, knowledgeable, trustworthy and prompt. He has trouble shot many problems I’ve had plus also cleaning up both my PC and laptop when the need arose. He’s also given me good advise on the best way to solve some problems that required purchasing replacement components. Paul has installed a remote access program on both my computers and sometimes has been able to fix situations remotely saving a trip plus getting the job done faster. I believe his rates to be very reasonable and would highly recommend Paul for all your tech and computer requirements.

Category computer repair

Thank you for the glowing review.

11/03/2016

Danise C.

Great experience. Professional, knowledgeable, easy to contact.

Description of Work
Bought and modified refurbished laptops for my kids. Added safety features to prevent my children from getting on sites they should not be on

Category computer repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure doing work for you. I am glad your children are enjoying their laptops.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
    Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Computer Sales
    Computer Training
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

If your have a Tech Problem and it is not listed above give us a call. We may be able to help or refer you to someone who can.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Bringing Your Tech to Life

How is Bringing Your Tech to Life overall rated?

Bringing Your Tech to Life is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Bringing Your Tech to Life open?

Bringing Your Tech to Life is open:

What payment options does Bringing Your Tech to Life provide

Bringing Your Tech to Life accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does Bringing Your Tech to Life offer free estimates?

No, Bringing Your Tech to Life does not offer free project estimates.

Does Bringing Your Tech to Life offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Bringing Your Tech to Life offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Bringing Your Tech to Life offer a senior discount?

No, Bringing Your Tech to Life does not offer a senior discount.

Does Bringing Your Tech to Life offer emergency services?

Yes, Bringing Your Tech to Life offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Bringing Your Tech to Life?

Yes, Bringing Your Tech to Life offers warranties.

What services does Bringing Your Tech to Life offer?

Bringing Your Tech to Life offers the following services: o Computer Repair, Laptop Repair, MacBook Repair, PC Repair, Virus Removal, Malware Removal, Laptop Screen Replacement, Smart Phone Repair, Phone Screen Replacement, Data Recovery, HP Computer Service, Dell Computer Service, Lenovo Computer Service, Acer Computer Service, Asus Computer Service, Samsung Computer Service, Apple Computer Service, Gaming Computer Repair, Apple iPhone Repair, Google Pixel Repair, Samsung Galaxy Repair, Desktop Computer Purchase, Laptop Computer Purchase, Custom Built Desktop Purchase, Gaming Desktop Purchase, Windows Operating System Support, Mac OS System Support, PC Diagnostics, Laptop Diagnostics, MacBook Diagnostics, Mobile Device Repair, Android Tablet Repair, Apple iPad Repair, Laptop Keyboard Replacement, Laptop Touch Screen Replacement, Laptop Battery Replacement, Apple Authorized Repair, Dell Authorized Repair, HP Authorized Repair, Lenovo Authorized Repair, Samsung Authorized Repair, PC Computer Shop, Mac Computer Shop

Are there any services Bringing Your Tech to Life does not offer?