The Radon Specialist, Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2012

The oldest and most reliable company in the Industry....

10/21/2018

I had abe installed my radon mitigation system at my home five years ago it worked perfectly until the fan died. I emailed them and seems like his son has taken over the business He came over and replaced the fan but didn’t calk it well. So I had to call him again to fix the leak. He came back and fixed the leak and completed the job

Description of Work
Had fan replaced in radon mitigation system

10/24/2017

We have a unique building that had elevated levels of Radon. Abe and his team did a fantastic job of identifying the problem and working on a staged solution that involved testing between stages. After the first stage, the levels were acceptable and we didn't need to do further work. His solution saved money because we only did what was needed.

Description of Work
Install Radon Remediation System

12/31/2014

Very responsive. Good communication. Very polite and professional. First came and examined fan. It was under warranty. Came back with part to fix it a few days later. Just paid $10 or so for visit.

Description of Work
Repaired radon fan

10/13/2014

Abe and his team were here on time and installed the system. He was very knowledgable and explained everything well. Our follow-up radon testing was normal. We were pleased with how easy everything was.

Description of Work
Abe Mendez installed a mitagation system to rid our home of radon.

08/17/2014

Abe and his crew did an excellent job and I would highly recommend him to anyone with a radon issue. His company is by far the most professional and knowledgeable as well as prompt and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Whole house radon removal system including crawl space and garage.

Category radon testing

Radon testing, Custom design Radon Mitigation Systems, Advanced Radon Mitigation diagnostics

Within a 25 mile radius