Samuel's Lawn Service

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2012

Hi! Thanks for visiting our site, I am SAMUEL, I own and operate this business with the help of 3 dependable hard working guys, my business operates Monday thru Friday from 7;30am to 5;00pm and Saturday 8;00am to 1:00pm if you have any questions regarding our services please give us a call, or send us a text message.... ...

Chilton Enterprises

Tucker's Lawn Service

Bobby’s Tree Service

Additional Contacts: Tony Westmoreland, Jerry Westmoreland,

10/11/2020

Melissa K.

They did a great job on the initial job of getting my yard cleaned up and back into shape. They have been doing the biweekly mowing and weeding also and it has been great.

Description of Work
The initial job was a complete clean up of bushes, weeds, and yard then regular maintenance.

Category fencing,lawn service

01/17/2020

Kay B.

Samuel was able to schedule this job for quick turn-around (important to me because it was time for the last city leaf pickup). He and his crew arrived promptly at the scheduled time. I reviewed with Samuel the work I wanted done. He was very courteous, and he quickly understood the details of the work I wanted done. It was easy to discuss my exact needs with him, which was no small achievement given the disorganized state of my yard. He quoted a price of $250, which was appropriate for the work to be done. The crew proceeded with the work and accomplished everything we discussed, exactly as we we had agreed. I am very pleased. I will be calling these folks in again for the additional work the yard needs.

Description of Work
Removal of a year's accumulation of leaves from our garden paths and out of the tops of shrubbery. Haul the leaves from the path uphill and to the street for pickup by City of Greensboro.

06/15/2019

Cathy P.

Wow ... what an amazing job! Our home sits on just over an acre of land and due to various circumstances, the landscaping had been neglected and become overgrown. Samuel and his crew were hired to clean-up, prune and reclaim our yard. All of the shrubbery and trees have been reshaped, beds redefined, fallen limbs and leaves removed and the property looks great again. It was a very large job, and I was impressed at how the workers stayed completely focused on the work at hand all day long. Samuel was punctual and made sure to check in with me as the job progressed. I highly recommend Samuel's Lawn Service and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Yard Clean-up and Prune Overgrown Landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

06/05/2019

Gwen S.

Samuel was very responsive and the job was completed quickly. He was wonderful to work with and I will be contacting him in the future.

Description of Work
Front beds clean up, spray and pine needles installation

05/13/2019

Marcy G.

Samuel and his team did stellar work at a fair price! They had a very tough job removing greatly overgrown raspberry bushes, small trees and grape vines from one section of our yard. My husband and I were amazed and so pleased by the thorough work. They collected all the debris and hauled it away. They also pruned two trees, several shrubs, and cleaned out a large planting bed. Again, all the cuttings were cleaned up and they even sprayed the weeds under the trees after they pruned them. We've already talked to Samuel about additional work, and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Brush & small tree removal; tree & shrub pruning; planting bed clean-up

03/08/2019

Maria E.

I had just moved to Kernersville and needed a fence to contain my 3 rambunctious dogs. I got Samuel's number off of Angie's List. I called a few local companies. Either I didn't get a call back or I got a high quote. Samuel's quote was fair and his work was awesome. Samuel and his guys showed up as expected, they kept me informed about the progress of the project, and they proactively fixed issues to prevent my escape-artist dogs from getting out of the fence. Samuel is an honest, genuinely nice guy and I'll definitely call him again for future projects.

Description of Work
Clear overgrown bushes and install wood privacy fence

Category fencing,lawn service

02/28/2019

Billie L.

Arrived promptly and immediately began clearing leaves, limbs, woodpile, small tree, and blew debris off of front porch and patio. Excellent work will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Clearing yard

Category lawn service,leaf removal

01/13/2019

Caroline M.

Samuel called when he arrived at my house to do the estimate. He provided the estimate within 1-2 hours. He is able to communicate via phone or text which is helpful when you’re trying to arrange things during the work day. Once I received the estimate, They completed all of the work that same day with the exception of the pine straw which they came and did the very next day. The work they did looks great and I have no complaint! I have already contacted Samuel about coming back out in the spring for seeding and fertilizing. They laid 55 bales of pine straw so that should be taken into account when looking at the cost.

Description of Work
Leaf removal, weeding, mow and trim, edge beds, lay pine straw

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

11/23/2018

Teresa T.

These guys are awesome. Reasonably priced and can do it all. I will be hiring them again soon to landscape around my back fence.

Description of Work
weeds pulled from flower beds and mulch spread

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

10/17/2018

robert A.

Excellent work, always on time, very fair prices, honest and dependable.

Description of Work
landscaping, lawn care

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

Samuel's Lawn Service

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2012

204 Bass St

Kernersville, NC 27284

Lawn Care & Landscaping, Mowing, Weed-Eating, Edging, Bush Trimming, Mulch, Pine Needles, Plugging, Seeding, Lime & Fertilizer, Leaf Clean Up & Removal, Snow Plowing, Ice Melt Application