McDowell Heating and Air LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2013

"If you purchase the fix, the service charge is nixed!" Now offering 6 months with approved credit! We are a family owned and operated company with over 15 years of experience that specializes in replacements and installations. We know the importance of a personal touch when it comes to working in people’s homes. Our owner, Michael, personally oversees and works on all service calls to ensure every customer’s satisfaction. We offer multiple payment options to make it as easy as possible for our customers to keep their HVAC system up and running. We even offer financing on system replacements and large repairs. Call us today!...

Sykes Control Systems, LLC

Sykes Control Systems, LLC

We offer heating and cooling service/repair/install for residential, and light commercial. Our focus is on making sure the indoor air environment is comfortable, clean, and safe.

10/04/2019

Michael did an excellent job. He explained all my options and made recommendations for my new system. I went from oil heat and central air to a split system. The work was great, everything has been working flawlessly. And on top of the great service, I'm saving money on my cooling this summer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install mini-splits.

10/04/2019

McDowell Heating and Air, LLC has provided maintenance on our heat and air equipment for four years. Recently, Mr McDowell replaced one heat pump and repaired another. I found him to be very dependable and professional. I am extremely pleased with his efforts on my behalf and I do not hesitate rating McDowell Heating and Air, LLC an "A+".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace heat pump system.

10/04/2019

He was in and out in a day. Very professional. Explained everything he needed to do. Hauled away all the old equipment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace furnace and a.c. system.

10/04/2019

Unit was installed and it looks and works great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace heat pump system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,energy audit

Happy to hear everything is working well. Thank you for your business and for being an excellent customer.

09/26/2019

It was excellent. They were professional. Everything was done in a timely manner. When they were working I wasn't at my house, but they made sure that nothing was disrupted. I recommended them to my bunch of my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my a/c

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the opportunity and to trust us in your home. It was a pleasure serving you. Thank you for choosing us to meet your cooling needs.

Service all major brands. Residential and light commercial change outs. Service oil, gas, electric furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, fuel gas piping, boilers, thermostats, humidifiers, pneumatics and air dryers.

Minor handymen services such as installing window units, moving vents, minor repairs, etc. Large commercial system replacements are NOT available at this time.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing