Inspect The Triad

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2013

7619 Monty Drive

Kernersville, NC 27284

Angie's List Super Service Award Winner for 2016 thru 2020- This is the highest honor given annually to the top 5% of qualifying businesses on Angie’s List. Inspect the Triad is a locally owned business founded by Lee F. Boyd. Lee has been "Providing Peace of Mind" as a Licensed General Contractor

07/13/2022

Jay L.

Lee is very professional and does a great job explaining the findings of his report. I've hired him twice and would hire again. He does a thorough detailed inspection.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

07/02/2022

Tonya M.

Lee was on time, professional and had the results of the inspection to me by the end of the day. He was also very thorough and explained everything.

Description of Work
House Inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you for the very kind review [Member Name Removed].

06/24/2022

Matthew L.

He was in communication with both myself and realtor prior to job. He arrived early, was very friendly, and thorough in his work. Lastly he took the time to explain everything with photos, and later sent a detailed report.

Description of Work
Home Inspection and Radon

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I wish you the very best.

06/23/2022

K D.

Working with Lee was a pleasure. He's knowledgeable, professional and his attention to detail was terrific.

Description of Work
Inspection

Thank you.

03/28/2022

TJ D.

Lee at Inspect the Triad did a phenomenal job where he did a very thorough inspection (even with rain!) and wrote the report and sent it to us on the same day. He communicates well with his clients and doesn't overlook even the smallest of issues. I would definitely recommend him to anybody who is looking for an inspector!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. I wish you and [Member Name Removed] the very best!!

03/16/2022

George S.

Lee was very thorough with his inspection, and did a great job to describe everything to me in a way that I could understand. Was able to give me details on what was a major priority and what could easily be fixed. Really gave me peace of mind when buying my home that I know exactly what I am getting. Would strongly recommend.

Description of Work
Thorough and Descriptive

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I wish you the very best!

03/11/2022

Kelu Z.

Inspection went well and the detailed report was sent to us within short range of time

Description of Work
home inspection

Category home inspection

Hi, Thank you for the review. As far as punctuality, I was 20 minutes early and had the report to you early that afternoon. Typically my clients are at the inspection so that I can do a review of the findings. This time after the inspection for review is very important. I realize you could not be at the inspection due to being out of town. I wish we could have met. You gave me a 4.0 on quality? What do I need to do better in this area? Your opinion matters. Thank you. Please consider modifying the review about punctuality. I will have radon test results by Monday evening. Thank you for allowing me to do your home inspection. I wish you the very best.

02/07/2022

george M.

After living in our home for 18+ years, we decided it was time to do some remodeling/ renovations. It was newly built at the time of our purchase. Before beginning our remodeling/renovation projects, we wanted to have a home inspection to find out what was needed. We made an appointment with Lee. There are times when you meet someone for the first time and felt like you have known them for a lifetime. That is the case with Lee. He has a pleasant disposition about him and to say his work is top-notch is an understatement! After thoroughly inspecting our home, Lee showed all of the photos he had taken, both inside and outside our home, and described in detail what repairs/updates needed to be completed. I mentioned other projects to him other about various repairs that other technicians have made about work that needs to be completed. Lee suggested to get another estimate and to let him know what their conclusion was (just to make sure we are not being “scammed”). His inspection report and the discussion we had was so thorough, that I actually printed out the entire report and have divided it into sections in a notebook based on the type of repairs/updates we need and what technician should do the designated repairs. It was also amazing how many things were not up to code based upon what was not required when the house was initially built. Lee also conducted a Radon test along with the home inspection. Once we have completed the repairs/updates, we plan to call Lee back to re-inspect to make sure they are up-to-code. I now feel more comfortable in beginning our remodeling/renovation projects. Before you begin your remodeling/renovation project(s) or plan to sell your home, make it a point to contact Lee.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the very kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you. I wish you the very best. God Bless You!

01/28/2022

Chunjiang Z.

Lee is very professional and had done a great job! Will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you. I wish you the very best!

12/29/2021

Ryan G.

The service was awesome. Every possible detail was checked and findings wereexplained to me onsite and Lee took the time after to walk with me to show me the findings and answer any questions I had. Lee provided a professional report later the same day that I can refer to as needed.

Description of Work
Home Inspection with Radon test

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the very kind review. I wish you the very best. Happy New Year!!

11/10/2021

Elizabeth L.

Great! Lee was the best inspector we have used during our real estate investing process! He was very thorough with his inspection and explained everything in detail.

Description of Work
Inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you for the very kind review [Member Name Removed]. I wish you the very best.

09/12/2021

Shana B.

It actually went pretty good Mr Lee was very thorough I love the fact he treat the situation as if it's his own very detailed goes through everything with the fine to call overall awesome .

Description of Work
Home and Radon Inspection

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you for the very kind review. I wish you the very best [Member Name Removed].

09/03/2021

Phi C.

Inspection was complete and extremely thorough. Inspector was very professional and provided an excellent description of his observations in layman's terms that were easily understood. I would definitely request the services of this inspector if another home inspection is needed in the future.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for the very kind review.

08/09/2021

Katie F.

The inspection went fantastic! Lee was a great help and is very knowledgeable about his industry. Past the excellent service that he provides, Lee was personal and relational yet remained very professional.

Description of Work
Inspection on a Townhouse

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for the very kind review. It was so nice to work with you. God bless you!!

08/03/2021

Kinzey F.

FANTASTIC!! Lee Boyd is a buyers dream. His thoroughness is exactly what a buyer needs to walk into a contract with eyes wide open. No surprises. I HIGHLY recommend inspect the Triad for any move.

Description of Work
Inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work with you. I wish you the very best!!

07/27/2021

Kevin R.

Very well! Lee did a thorough, professional job. I would highly recommend him. The detail in the report was outstanding!

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the very kind review.

07/21/2021

Alana B.

Everything went great! Lee was extremely knowledgeable, professional and courteous. He was very thorough and made things easy for me to understand. He did an excellent job of inspecting my house and exceeded all of my expectations. I highly recommend Inspect the Triad and will absolutely hire him again in the future.

Description of Work
Home inspection

07/18/2021

Sarah I.

This is the second home that Lee has inspected for me and I would never use anyone else. He is thorough, experienced and meticulous in his inspection. The consult at the conclusion of the inspection is helpful for putting things into perspective and the report is very detailed. I will be recommending Lee to all my friends who need an inspection.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the very kind review. I wish you the very best!!

01/12/2021

Garrett C.

Lee was prompt and thorough with his assessment. We very much enjoyed his professionalism and the pride he took in his work. We are thankful for the diligence that was taken as his assessment was key to buying our first home.

Description of Work
Inspection of Home

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the very kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you. I wish you the very best!

01/03/2021

JIAN S.

He is the best I have ever seen. He has eyes and careful thinking like a detective. He inspected my house for six and a half hours, and he explained it to me for an hour and a half. I have used a lot of house inspectors in past years, he is the most meticulous and patient. He has nearly thirty years of experience and advanced drones. I will ask him for my next home inspection again in the near future. Thanks

Description of Work
home inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you very much for the very kind review. It was my pleasure to work with you. I wish you the very best!

12/23/2020

Robert D.

Inspect the Triad conducted an extremely thorough and professional in section of the property. The detailed inspection report which Mr. Boyd provided enabled my wife and I to make informed decisions about the prospective home we were considering purchasing. I would strongly recommend Inspect the Triad to anyone considering the purchase of a property.

Description of Work
Home inspection and radon testing.

Category home inspection, radon testing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the very kind review. I wish you the very best. Sincerely, Lee

10/07/2020

Corey M.

Everything went well I would recommend to anyone

Description of Work
Inspection

Category home builders

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I wish you the very best!!

08/11/2020

Hailee J.

Amazing, Lee Boyd is punctual, reliable, and respectable and professional. He goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure the home is up to code, safe and over all that you arent walking into anything unknown before you dive right in. Lee Boyd is an amazing home inspector and I would hire again and again, I highly recommend him for any homebuyers in the triad area.

Description of Work
Home inspection

07/06/2020

Jasmine B.

I had an amazing experience with Lee Boyd ! He was very polite. Very concerned to treat my space as his own. I was very pleased with his service. And I WOULD HIRE over and over again!!!

Description of Work
Home Inspecton

Category home inspection, home builders

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the very kind words. It was great to meet you. You are awesome. I wish you the very best. Sincerely, Lee

03/25/2020

Michael L.

We have used Inspect the Triad a handful of times and have never been disappointed. Lee is always very thorough and is great at communicating any issues that he finds. I highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

WAYCAR HOME REMODELING AND TREE SERVICE

Way-Car Enterprise LLC is a General Contracting Limited Liability Company that provides the most reliable and affordable solution to any of your home improvement needs. Located in Lexington, NC we offer service to the Triad Area and surrounding cities. We are excited about helping you with projects so please give us a call and schedule a free consultation and receive a free estimate at no cost to you. We do offer easy Financing and accept Major Credit Cards. We look forward to making you a part of our family. Cell P# 336 602-6600 Office P# 251-7891

New World Utilities Moreno LLC

New World Utilities is a locally operated company that is fully equipped to handle all of your remodeling and construction needs. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and our employees strive to always deliver their best work.

Artisan Building & Design LLC

We are a full service Design Build firm specializing in Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Custom Decks, Custom Porches as well as other General Home and Commercial Remodeling. We offer a complete array of renovation services, and have a professional award winning design staff. In business continually since 1985 we have served hundreds of North Carolina residents faithfully. UPDATE: 09/27/2018. We are proud to announce our merger with Artisan Building and Design, LLC. (www.artisanbuilddesign.com)This merger allows us to become a Building, Remodeling, and Interior Design company, and makes us able to offer more services than ever before like in-house financing, custom cabinet shop, custom glass shower enclosures, and quarry-direct granite and fabrication, and so much more. Additionally, we have added a "boutique-style" handyman and maintenance service where our clients can pay for routine home or business services like painting, wallpaper, carpentry and trim, etc. Further, our merger allows us to expand our interior design capabilities combined with the skill to make interiors and exteriors a reality.

North Carolina
    NC Licensing Board for General Contractors
    12/31/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Quality Professional Home Inspections at a reasonable price, Canister Radon Testing, FHA and Bacterial Water testing.