Inspect The Triad

NC Licensing Board for General Contractors
12/31/2022

7619 Monty Drive

Kernersville, NC 27284

Angie's List Super Service Award Winner for 2016 thru 2020- This is the highest honor given annually to the top 5% of qualifying businesses on Angie’s List. Inspect the Triad is a locally owned business founded by Lee F. Boyd. Lee has been "Providing Peace of Mind" as a Licensed General Contractor for 35 years and as a Licensed Home Inspector for 25 years in North Carolina. Inspect the Triad is fully licensed and insured. We understand that the decision on which home to buy will be one of your most important decisions and largest investments. Your home is not only a financial investment, but a family investment. We conduct each inspection as if it were being conducted on my own home. Inspect the Triad is focused on providing high-quality service and complete customer satisfaction....

home inspection (86)radon mitigation (21)home builder (2)

12/29/2021

Ryan G.

The service was awesome. Every possible detail was checked and findings wereexplained to me onsite and Lee took the time after to walk with me to show me the findings and answer any questions I had. Lee provided a professional report later the same day that I can refer to as needed.

Description of Work
Home Inspection with Radon test

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the very kind review. I wish you the very best. Happy New Year!!

11/10/2021

Elizabeth L.

Great! Lee was the best inspector we have used during our real estate investing process! He was very thorough with his inspection and explained everything in detail.

Description of Work
Inspection

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

Thank you for the very kind review [Member Name Removed]. I wish you the very best.

09/12/2021

Shana B.

It actually went pretty good Mr Lee was very thorough I love the fact he treat the situation as if it's his own very detailed goes through everything with the fine to call overall awesome .

Description of Work
Home and Radon Inspection

Work Completed On 09/11/2021

Thank you for the very kind review. I wish you the very best [Member Name Removed].

09/03/2021

Phi C.

Inspection was complete and extremely thorough. Inspector was very professional and provided an excellent description of his observations in layman's terms that were easily understood. I would definitely request the services of this inspector if another home inspection is needed in the future.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for the very kind review.

08/09/2021

Katie F.

The inspection went fantastic! Lee was a great help and is very knowledgeable about his industry. Past the excellent service that he provides, Lee was personal and relational yet remained very professional.

Description of Work
Inspection on a Townhouse

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for the very kind review. It was so nice to work with you. God bless you!!

08/03/2021

Kinzey F.

FANTASTIC!! Lee Boyd is a buyers dream. His thoroughness is exactly what a buyer needs to walk into a contract with eyes wide open. No surprises. I HIGHLY recommend inspect the Triad for any move.

Description of Work
Inspection

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work with you. I wish you the very best!!

07/27/2021

Kevin R.

Very well! Lee did a thorough, professional job. I would highly recommend him. The detail in the report was outstanding!

Description of Work
Home inspection

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the very kind review.

07/21/2021

Alana B.

Everything went great! Lee was extremely knowledgeable, professional and courteous. He was very thorough and made things easy for me to understand. He did an excellent job of inspecting my house and exceeded all of my expectations. I highly recommend Inspect the Triad and will absolutely hire him again in the future.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

07/18/2021

Sarah I.

This is the second home that Lee has inspected for me and I would never use anyone else. He is thorough, experienced and meticulous in his inspection. The consult at the conclusion of the inspection is helpful for putting things into perspective and the report is very detailed. I will be recommending Lee to all my friends who need an inspection.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Work Completed On 07/18/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the very kind review. I wish you the very best!!

01/12/2021

Garrett C.

Lee was prompt and thorough with his assessment. We very much enjoyed his professionalism and the pride he took in his work. We are thankful for the diligence that was taken as his assessment was key to buying our first home.

Description of Work
Inspection of Home

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the very kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you. I wish you the very best!

Quality Professional Home Inspections at a reasonable price, Canister Radon Testing, FHA and Bacterial Water testing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check