ILLUMINATIONS OF THE TRIAD

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

Illuminations of the Triad is a Lighting Boutique that specializes in making your home beautiful. Our sales team includes three ladies that listens to your desires for your home and make it a reality. We specialize in lighting working with builders and designers, but we also have an array of home decor to carry through to help you get the overall change in your home. We will love to bring your home to life with our ideas....

Bretco Electric Company Inc

Not all Electrical Contractors are created equally. So true is this statement when applied to Bretco Electric Company. Call us for a quote. It all began in 1990 as an idea and today is one of the most respected Electrical Service Companies in Winston-Salem. Under the guidelines of Randy Draughn, Bretco grew to a full service Electrical Company. We respect our customers right to get value for their dollar. Hometown values and a great work ethic, are how we separate ourselves from the competition. Repeat and long term satisfied customers are Bretcos' No.1priority. Give Bretco Electric Company a call for all your Residential and Commercial needs. About President Randy Draughn for Bretco Electric Company Inc. I earned my Electrical Contractors License in the Unlimited Category from the North Carolina State Board Of Examiners in October of 1988. Bretco is a member of the Better Business Bureau since 2004 Company Information Summary: Locally owned and operated since 1990 by Randy Draughn. Licensed & Insured. Servicing Residential & Commercial Clients, service upgrades, landscape lighting, standby / backup generators, telephone / network, outlet repair & installation, recessed lighting, ceiling fans, fuse box, hot water heaters, security lighting, hot tubs, swimming pools, bucket truck, parking lot lighting, chandelier cleaning, smoke detectors, and troubleshooting.

Elia Electric LLC

With over 17 years of professional electrical experience, I am here to address all your electrical needs from a complete electrical panel change out to some of the more simpler of jobs.

Escarate Electric

05/30/2013

Kathleen B.

I went in to order a small chandelier and two hall fixtures. We looked at her selection and she asked me to go home and take pictures of what I had and what fixtures I wanted to replace. That was a great idea! I came back and ordered my fixtures. I had them installed and love them. I went back to order a ceiling fan from her, had that installed and love it too!

Description of Work
She was very helpful in helping me select lighting fixtures for my upstairs hall. She has a great selection in her store and she was very willing to show me other catalogues, options, etc.

Category lighting