I V Lee Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2007

MICROSEAL PERMAMENT FABRIC & FIBER PROTECTION I-V-Lee Carpet Cleaning is a professional, full-service carpet care company. I-V-Lee Carpet Cleaning has offered premiere carpet cleaning in Kernersville since 1998. At I-V-Lee Carpet Cleaning, we take pride in our reputation, experience, education, systems, and guarantee. I-V-Lee Carpet Cleaning is also an IICRC Certified Firm. We hold multiple Cleaning Technician certifications, which are the highest available in the carpet cleaning industry. I-V-Lee Carpet Cleaning has long held the standard for Kernersville carpet cleaning. May contact through email. License number: 64801. Additional email: info@ivleecarpetcleaning.com...

Handy House Cleaning

All Dry USA

Brush & Ladder Restoration & Painting

As licensed contractors, we provide our clients with a comprehensive approach to all of their projects, specializing in a a wide range of services. Since we founded our business in 2000, we’ve been committed to our clients’ needs and satisfaction. Do you have a project or idea in mind that you want to get started on? We are here to make it happen. Get in touch to learn what we can do for you today.

07/23/2020

Phyllis G.

The technician was very professional, punctual and did an excellent job. My carpets were slightly damp and not Oakes, therefore they dried quickly. The carpet was soft and fluffy, not stiff or hard. I am extremely pleased and will definitely use them again!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

04/23/2020

virginia C.

Thoroughly cleaned. Carpet is older with multi stains and Vincent was able to get out all the stains. Very pleasant man. Respectful to me and to my home.

Description of Work
cleaning of berber carpet and stairs

02/12/2020

Sheri A.

It went very well. Was very satisfied with the work done. Prompt and did the job within an hour. Spent time making sure it was thoroughly cleaned and all dirt and pet hair picked up. Plus got all the stains up. First time this carpet was cleaned in my 3 years of living here. Do your homework when looking for someone to clean a 1 bedroom apartment because they all want to charge you for 3 bedrooms. Find someone willing to work with you. This company worked with me and also cleaned my rug in the living room and knocked off some of the price.

Description of Work
One bedroom cleaned plus a large carpet in the living room.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

02/03/2020

Louisa T.

I have three cats that are indoor and outdoor. I wanted my rugs cleaned before I moved to my new house. Vincent and his assistant came in as scheduled and on time to begin work on location! They used different types of solutions and equipment to extract dust, dirt, lint and fur and sanitized my rugs and an upholstered sofa. I was so pleased with the quality of the work! Vincent has the experience and the knowledge to take care of what you need! I would recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Rug cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

12/30/2019

Debbie B.

We were very pleased with the entire process - from beginning to end. Very professional, low odor, great price, great cleanup, super nice staff, and our carpet looks great! We definitely would recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
We had all carpeted rooms, except one, cleaned.

10/27/2019

cheryl K.

Mr. Lee is the best carpet cleaning service I have ever used. I was going to replace my carpet but decided to try and clean them first. Mr. Lee made the carpet look new again. He worked so hard to make me happy and I am thrilled. There were several old stains that he removed and they have not come back. The sofa is nice and clean and sanitized. We got the sofa out of storage and it smelled musty but he fixed that. I will never use anyone else.

Description of Work
Carpet in three bedrooms, living room and hall. Sofa sanitized and cleaned.

Category upholstery cleaning

12/09/2018

Lynn P.

If you are looking for the best carpet cleaner ever, stop; you’ve found him! Vincent is not only professional, courteous, responsive, and thorough he does an awesome job. Not only will I call him again, I called in less than a week for additional cleaning.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholsterd furniture cleaned

08/30/2018

Angie H.

Mr. Lee did an Outstanding cleaning on carpets and settee. He was very conscientious, professional and had a fair price. He arrived on time, He explained his process and the cost of the job before beginning the job. I was amazed at the job he performed on on the white upholstered settee, all spots removed and fabric looks brand new. He got out all the pet stains and they did not return once dried. Very Satisfied customer!!!

Description of Work
We had carpets cleaned with some pet stains, white upholstered settee with some kind of brown spots.

07/27/2018

Susan B.

Vincent did a fabulous job!! Not only was his work top notch, his customer service was what every customer dreams of!!! I would recommend him to anyone i know and will DEFINITELY use him again!!

Description of Work
Carpets and sofa cleaned

06/15/2018

Kathleen S.

I expected due to heavy older stains that we would have to replace carpet in 2 rooms. Mr. Lee called the morning of our appointment to let us know he was on his way, arrived on time, and was very professional. We are thrilled with the results, and that we do not have to budget for new flooring. I am scheduling next month to have the kitchen and breakfast room and laundry room tile professionally cleaned with I V LEE.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

I V Lee Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2007

121 Majestic Way Ct Unit A

Kernersville, NC 28454

Commercial & Residential Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Odor Control, Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Microseal Permanent Fabric Protectant

Carpet Installation.