HousePro Home Improvement

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2014

HousePro is locally owned and operated, and exclusively committed to the Triad area of central North Carolina. We are not a franchise, and we are not a handyman referral service. We are a premier bathroom remodeling company with expertise in custom tile showers, as well as all other bath remodeling challenges. All HousePro employees are fully insured, bonded, and highly skilled. Each has a minimum of 10 years experience and has passed a thorough pre-employment screening. We are courteous, conscientious, and competent. You’ll notice the difference right away. To HousePro, achieving your complete satisfaction with our work, and your confidence in using us again, is our primary goal....

A Service Provider's profile image

+7 more images

home remodeling (38)decks & porches (5)

09/12/2022

Kim P.

HousePro was an excellent choice to do our bathroom remodel! Greg responded to my phone call within 24 hours and delivered a detailed quote and answered all my questions. Jonathan followed up quickly once we decided to use his team. He was very helpful in helping me find and decide upon the products I would need. He always responded within a day to phone calls, emails and texts. John and Cory were on time each morning and explained to me what was to happen that day. They always told me when they would be returning and what they were going to do. Jonathan, John and Cory all did excellent work and our master bathroom turned out above and beyond our expectations! We will use them again in the future to remodel another bathroom!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 08/30/2022

01/11/2022

Bob M.

Jonothan and his team did a great job remodeling our bathroom. They were knowledgeable and professional. They took the time to walk us through the installation process. They had the old shower out and the new one installed in the time they promised and at a fair price. We are very satisfied with our decision to use HousePro. We Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 12/01/2021

11/01/2021

Lee B.

Jonathon and his assistant Crystal did a great job in remodeling our bathroom. Removing the bath tub and converting it to regular stand up shower. Their work completely transformed the bathroom. They were a pleasure to work with and accommodated the many last minute changes.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

10/31/2021

Tom P.

Very well - was coordinated between trades good. Disposal came loose and response was same day. No other issues.

Description of Work
Demo kitchen cabinets, counters. Re-wire outlets, repair soffit, re-run plumbing. Coordinate cabinet installation, granite counters and installed tile back splash.

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

10/31/2021

Sandra H.

We're pleased with our remodeled master bathroom and the work House Pro did for us. Crystal did the majority of the work and was punctual, conscientious, and communicated well with us. We will likely reach out to them in the future for a remodel of our other bathroom.

Description of Work
remodel of our master bathroom

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

07/01/2021

Dianr G.

Jonathon and his team were professional and outstanding. They transformed our tub/shower surround into a beautiful and functional handicapped accessable shower. Jonathon is meticulous and talented. He did an excellent job and I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Shower install

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

06/25/2021

Don F.

Greg and Jonathan are very professional guys and lead a friendly and talented team. I enjoyed having them share their ideas with me and remodeling our kitchen to what we envisioned. Greg is very talented with woodworking as well, I might add. Thanks again! Will hire again soon for bathroom remodel!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

12/10/2020

Sharon N.

My house was totally reshaped into a beautiful kitchen with open concept. I love it. I can now entertain and actually be in the same room with my guests. The island is awesome. The countertops are beautiful. The work was top notch. The only thing that bothered me about any of it was the dust during the construction. But it was worth it!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel with walls removed to create an open concept.

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

Review for HousePro Home Improvement - 4815 Rolling Road, Kernersville, NC - 39078233

10/31/2020

Wiley M.

Happy with the outcome but took much longer than estimated.

Description of Work
Master bath remodel

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

10/31/2020

Sheila R.

Well! This is our third time hiring HousePro for various projects. Jonathon is very responsive and offers helpful suggestions based on what we’d like. It took a couple days longer than expected but we had to work around the painters also, who removed popcorn ceiling and painted the walls and baseboards.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel- replacement of vanity, sink, mirror, flooring, toilet, light fixture, and hardware. New custom back and side splash. Shower remained (was redone by Bathfitter several years ago).

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

10/30/2020

Kj L.

The fully renovated bathroom is spectacular. It was down to studs and I could see dirt under the slab. The bathroom is on the smallish size, but everything I need is there and does not look cramped. The bathroom is fully accessible. I did a little research before hiring HousePro but no additional quotes. I was sold by Jonathon's expertise on accessible bathrooms. Jonathon was able to offer alternatives to all of my expensive plans, including a less expensive curbless shower option. Nonetheless, I got what I wanted and hope that the style is classic enough to withstand design trends for the next 40 years. I made all the design decisions and even did the shopping, but that is what I needed. HousePro offered more help in this area if you want it or need it. The team was exacting and willing to listen to my "helpful hints" while work was in progress. The bathroom has gotten rave reviews from all who have seen it. I would hire HousePro again without a second thought- having said that HousePro is a bit slow at responding. It is a trade-off, worth the totally professional job, but you are forewarned to be patient and don't be afraid to jiggle an elbow.

Description of Work
Renovated bathroom

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

10/30/2020

Kj L.

Jonathan met my exacting standards. He was a bit short staffed when he was working on my bathroom, so it took him time to respond and get me scheduled. Well worth the wait. I could not be happier. I especially recommend if you are looking for an accessible bathroom.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

10/29/2020

Christie S.

Jonathon and his team did a great job with both of our bathroom remodels. I found him fairly priced, easy to work with and he had great suggestions. These were both large projects that were completed in a timely manner with minimal disruption to our daily lives. We are very pleased with the results and would hire him again.

Description of Work
2 Full Bathroom Remodels

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

11/28/2019

mike C.

Great, almost done but like working with Jonathan so much we keep adding projects as he completes another. Just great to work with and very professional and flexible.

Description of Work
Kitchen, bathrooms(3), plus general projects

Work Completed On 11/28/2019

10/23/2019

Michael S.

We could not be happier with the quality of work by HousePro. All employees were very professional and trustworthy. Jonathan was great in communicating process and assisting with selection of materials. He went the second mile to make sure we were totally satisfied. We will call HousePro again if any remodeling/repairs are needed.

Description of Work
Bath remodeled, built storage closet and many small repairs.

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

Review for HousePro Home Improvement - 4815 Rolling Road, Kernersville, NC - 38188720

06/22/2019

Lee B.

Jonathon was great. He was responsive to our inquiries and provided some good alternatives to our original ideas. He was very easy to work with. We were looking for a specific countertop and he was able to find it using a new supplier (he even set up an appt with them where we could walk through the showroom to find the specific piece of marble for our bathrooms). His lead assistant (Chris) was great too. Very professional and easy to work with and does an excellent job. I also liked that Jonathon broke down his labor costs from the direct material costs and even provided me the exact invoices for the materials that he paid for (no mark up on materials!). Now we are looking for other jobs for Jonathon to work on our house.....

Description of Work
Bathroom Countertop and Cabinets

Work Completed On 06/22/2019

09/01/2018

Mike J.

HousePro did a fantastic job upgrading our two bathrooms. All work was done in a very professional manner with great attention to detail. The work involved ripping out a fiberglass shower/tub combo in a guest bath and a fiberglass shower and separate tub in the master bath. The guest bath tub/shower combo was replaced with a porcelain covered steel tub with tiled walls, while a single large tiled shower was built in the master. New quartz vanity countertops were installed in both baths. In addition, there were a number of other items which HousePro took care of (e.g. wall cabinet install, closet build, toilet move, new bathroom lighting). Demolition work took a day for the guest and about 2 days for the master. Jonathon was very easy to work with and provided a lot of guidance to us regarding our choices for tile, tub/shower trim, quartz, etc. There were several hidden issues which cropped up only after the old tub/showers had been ripped out, but Jonathon handled everything with ease. Very important to note that unlike some contractors, Jonathon did not mark up any items which he obtained for the work. Our cost was his cost. At the end of each day, the work area was cleaned and all work materials were neatly stored. Jonathon's communications with us were excellent. He and his team showed up on time and worked full days, usually starting at 8am and ending at 4pm. The finished results exceeded my initial expectations. Jonathon gave us a very fair price for the work and stuck with his labor quote even though some of the hidden issues required more work on his part. I highly recommend HousePro Home Improvement if you're considering a bathroom upgrade.

Description of Work
Guest and master bathroom renovations

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

04/26/2018

Johannes S.

Working with House Pro Home Improvement was very easy. Both bathrooms were partially remodeled and some existing items were not replaced. Jonathan was easy to work with, and Rob did outstanding work. No only did we received regular updates on the project, but every night everything was neatly stored and the area cleaned up. All questions were answered very promptly, and details were discussed on the phone or at home. Some of the remodeling required wall tiles to be removed and later placed back, and there were also some new tiling required where we replaced a large jetted tub with a smaller one. Again, Rob did such a good job on both that it looks as if everything was re-done. I have waited a few months to write the review to see if any items needed fixing after House Pro completed the project, but so far everything is working exactly as it should and we did not need House Pro to come back for any issues. We would not hesitate to use them again!

Description of Work
Main and secondary bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 02/27/2018

03/20/2018

Sheila R.

Overall, very well and we are extremely pleased with the results! I had contacted 3 other contractors/companies for this job over the prior year (one other from Angie's List) and either they couldn't do what I wanted, or, did not get back to me with an estimate (after a home consult had already been done and went well!). I chose HousePro after reading several reviews, specifically about the kind of work that I was interested in. We had our garden tub converted to a walk-in shower with rain head shower and handheld, a glass panel and no door, and glass panel over a knee wall. We have a rather large window on one wall and I wanted to keep the natural light so that was a bit of a challenge for other contractors, but not for HousePro. We also had a new fan/light/heater installed (right over open shower entry for winter time), our old stall shower converted back to drywall (for a mini closet), floor tile replaced, new vanity cabinet and top, toilet replaced, new bars and hardware. The project began a little later than expected and took longer than expected, but I'm learning that is fairly common, with unexpected delays and scheduling conflicts, etc. The initial review and estimate was with Greg, the owner, and then Jonathan worked with me to decide on and clarify details. We did change a few things along the way, and Jonathan was very receptive and helpful, listening to what I wanted and explaining some pros and cons since (I learned) many products and procedures had changed in the last decade. There was one thing I wanted to do that didn't make it into the estimate and I didn't realize that, so by the time I did ask about it, it was too late in the project. So that's a reminder to myself to be sure to look over the estimate closely, for (what I felt was) a large project. The guys were courteous and professional. Austin, the tile installer, did an amazing job, which was also commented on by my painters. I often wanted to observe and learn and the guys were always willing to answer my (many) questions. On a couple of occasions, I was expecting someone in the morning, which became the afternoon, which then became the next day, but I was almost always informed of the delays. Luckily I work from home so it was not an issue.

Description of Work
master bath remodel- garden tub converted to tiled walk-in frameless shower

Work Completed On 06/19/2018

Review for HousePro Home Improvement - 4815 Rolling Road, Kernersville, NC - 37237924

03/06/2018

Greg F.

The House Pro Team, from the initial quote to the final bill presentation, could not have been more professional, helpful or reliable. They walked us through all issues related to helping my mother age in place safely in her home, and helped her make the "right" decisions for safety etc, when my husband and I were unable to convince her to do so. Amazing! They were prompt, trustworthy, meticulous, very conscientious, and we could not be happier with the work they performed. We would hire them again in a minute and felt they were equally invested in creating a safe space for my mother. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Convert an existing tub / bath to a more "aging in place" friendly tiled walk in shower and non slip floor.

Work Completed On 03/06/2018

01/12/2018

Carla B.

It went fantastically well. Greg Morgan came out and look at the job and was able to provide me with a comprehensive quote. He was helpful in designing the bathroom as as I was not sure exactly what I wanted and what I could afford. I had to get on their waitlist but they began when they promised. I was VERY pleased with the finished bathroom. I found all of the workmen to be very pleasant and respectful. They took care to protect the wood floors. The individual that did the tile work it an outstanding job. I will surely use HousePro for future projects.

Description of Work
master bath remodel

Work Completed On 02/05/2022

Review for HousePro Home Improvement - 4815 Rolling Road, Kernersville, NC - 39789862

10/19/2017

John D.

Very pleased. Did the work very professionally. Had a bit of an issue with the granite top but worked through it. Not the contractors fault.

Description of Work
Masterbath partial remodel along with other work in the other two bathrooms

Work Completed On 09/22/2017