Chem-Dry Of The Triad

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2006

307 E Mountain St

Kernersville, NC 27284

Additional phones - (336) 993-7100, (336) 274-6020, (336) 725-9997. Additional DBAs - Triad Carpet Clean LLC, Chem Dry of Greensboro....

01/11/2017

Melanie M.

They were professional and helpful from the onset. The cleaning made a substantial difference in appearance. And, I don't know if it was the dust mite option, or the general cleaning, but it has made a world of difference in my allergies! I will be using this group again.385

Description of Work
I had my Mom's carpet cleaned as a gift.

Category upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

08/17/2015

Salvatore V.

Not well to say the least! They were scheduled to come at 9 A.M and called to say there was another emergency and they would be a half hour late. A half hour later they called once again and said they would be another hour late. Two young fellows arrived at 10:30 A.M and I told them to make sure they did not nail the tacking into the new cement along the French drain when they put the carpet back. They told me the cleaning of the carpet would be $120 alone which I thought was overpriced and the padding and the stretching would be another $383, I asked if they would at least clean the steps in the basement since they did 5 rooms at the house I'm buying for $160 and they said that that would be an additional $40. After a heated conversation with Ryan the installer he reluctantly did the steps. After the carpet had dried I went down to check and I found that there was an area in front of my fireplace that wasn't padded and the carpet along the walls was not staying down. I called Ron the owner and he said he would fix the problem and call me the following Monday. So at 2 P.M when I didn't hear from him I called again, Ron apologized for not calling and said he would be at the house in an hour. One of the installers that came on Fri came with him. The fellow said that since that area of the carpet was not turned up they didn't think it needed to be padded!! As Ron was working on putting in the padding they missed I tried to ask him why the price for 1 room was nearly as much as the 5 rooms I had done a week prior he said "Do you want me to finish this our not?' so. I just shut up!I later I asked why the borders where they put the carpet back was sticking up and the younger fellow said "you didn't want it nailed down" So they just left it without being tacked at all. I then asked Ron if they would correct it and he began saying how much more it would cost. At that point I asked them to leave, since I felt I was getting ripped off!!

Description of Work
Reinstall my basement carpet along 2 walls where I had a French Drain installed and the padding had been removed an area about 40' by 2" I asked that the new tacking not be nailed down but glued and the padding replaced there as well. Also,to clean that entire carpet when finished and stretch another upstairs carpet in the loft.

Category carpet cleaners

06/24/2015

Michael G.

The carpet looks new. One bedroom has carpet that is 15 years old and looks beautiful. Pet stains and traffic stains are gone. The pile was so high it was a shame to leave footprints on it. Our housekeeper really liked the the only tome and plans to use Chem-dri for her carpet cleaning. One area of carpet was covered with a braided rug for the past five years and was clean under neath. The treatment area came out the same as the covered area. Great job!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in three bedrooms, hall and staircase. Took back a sculpted area rug to the base for cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

11/21/2014

Nancy B.

They did an excellent job and were fast, they were polite and sent me a thank you note, and they were on time.

Description of Work
They cleaned upstairs and downstairs carpet areas.

Category carpet cleaners

03/03/2014

shirley U.

They did a very good job. One chair was especially dirty and they willingly reworked that chair until I was satisfied. Furniture and carpet dried quickly and has remained clean. I was very happy and very satisfied with the service. The time lapse (my fault) is why I do not remember the cost; it was quite reasonable for all they did.

Description of Work
cleaned 1 carpet and 4 pieces of upholstered furniture

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

01/04/2014

Sandy M.

Did very nice job, just left it a little more wet than I expected.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet areas.

10/07/2013

Rosemary V.

I had originally contacted a different Chem Dry provider (it is my understanding that each company is independently owned), but when I asked one of the technicians if he would first do a sample cleaning on a small inconspicuous area to test how the fabric would react, he refused and argued that it was not necessary. Literally 'argued' with me! Said he had cleaned 'lots' of this type of fabric and that there would be no problem steam cleaning it. I was not comfortable with this, so I sent them on their way and did not have them clean the furniture pieces. I then contacted Chem Dry of the Triad, and their technicians arrived promptly at the scheduled time the following business day. As soon as they looked at the furniture (and after complimenting the beauty of the pieces), they told me they were not sure if the fabric could be cleaned with water. They then searched for a tag on the underside of one chair, noted the make-up of the fabric, and one of the technicians placed a call. While he was on the phone, the other technician found the teeny-tiny print on the tag which stated that only a mild, water-free dry cleaning agent should be used. They told me what damage I could expect from steam cleaning, and then thoroughly explained the pros and cons of dry cleaning this particular fabric. In the end, I decided against dry cleaning the sofa and chairs, not because I doubted Chem Dry of the Triad's ability to do a great job, but because the furniture was getting close to needing to be reupholstered anyway. I was VERY impressed with these pleasant, truly knowledgeable, and professional technicians. They in no way pressured me but instead gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision. More than anything, I am grateful that they took their time to investigate this particular fabric and by doing so, no doubt saved it from being ruined. I highly recommend Chem Dry of the Triad.

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning of one sofa and two chairs was scheduled.

06/06/2013

Leigh Ann J.

My dog had gotten sick twice on this particular area rug. It wasn't terribly expensive, but I loved the colors of the rug with the room I had it in. Chem-Dry presented me with two different options for cleaning and explained the differences in the processes. The gentleman on the telephone was very helpful. Since it wasn't an expensive rug, he actually recommended the less expensive option of cleaning. They picked up the rug the next day and had it back to me less than a week later in beautiful condition. About 30 minutes prior to pick up and drop off the driver contacted me to let me know they were on the way. Everyone I spoke to was very polite and helpful.

Description of Work
Picked up my area rug, cleaned it, and returned it to me promptly in beautiful condition!

Category oriental rug cleaning

04/29/2013

Joy J.

They arrived at the scheduled time. They came in and examined the items to be cleaned and then set up their equipment. They cleaned everything as promised and left everything tidy( the cushions obviously couldn't be replaced until dry).

Description of Work
The owner and his assistant came at the scheduled time. They set up quickly and cleaned 2 large chairs and a sofa. The charge was exactly as quoted. I will use them again.

03/11/2013

Cynthia B J.

I must say we got off to a bit of a rocky start. I had booked the appointment well in advance and called the day of only to find they did not have me down until the following week. They worked with me and got someone over to do my rugs the same day I had planned on. They did a great job on my rugs so this made up for the mistake of the scheduling error. The price was very fair. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Chem-Dry cleaned my rugs.

Neal-Williams Mold Remediator/General Contractor

Enjoy the best Price and Work combined together! We have several years of experience, this gets your job done right and quickly, saving you money! Available for the North Carolina Areas. Contact us today for, Mold testing Inspection & remediation. We build decks covered porches drywall sheet rock painting electrical issues plumbing water issues under the crawlspace French ,drains, sub-pump, Demolition. We are here to provide quality service at a quality price, so give us a call! Neal-Williams.com Please call our office today for your free estimate. (336) 825-1449 or (336) 991-5252

All Dry Services of the Triad Chapel Hill

All Dry of the Triad, Chapel HIll and Durham specialized in 24/7 Water and Mold remediation. Water Damage inside your home from a plumbing leak, flood or leaky appliance? All Dry can help get your home dry again! Growth, mold or mildew inside your home from a previous leak or moisture? All Dry can remove, treat and seal that mold to get your home back to the healthy environment you deserve! Just give us a call!!

Best Option Restoration High Point

Best Option Restoration is a locally owned and operated water, fire and mold restoration business. We are available 24/7 for all your water, fire and mold needs. We are fully licence, trained and insured. BOR of High Point is ready to serve anyone in the greater triad and offer a 100% unconditional satisfaction guarantee on all of our work.

Cleaning of carpet, upholstery, tile, and stone. Sanitizing, Oriental & area rug cleaning, leather & vinyl cleaning, emergency water extraction damage, pet urine stain removal carpet and upholstery & dust mite anti-allergen treatment.

n/a