Adam's Home Maintenance

Kernersville, NC 27284

Independentl contractor...

07/29/2017

TJ G.

Great work and very professional - cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
Very responsive and easy to work with.

Category handyman service, woodworking

12/09/2015

Angela L.

What can I say? These guys are great!! They were able to squeeze in this project among other jobs they had so they could meet my deadline of having it completed by Nov 27th (company was coming!). Wes and his wife worked on Sunday and even came out on Thanksgiving to ensure things were done. Wow!! Already have move projects in mind and I will definitely have Adams Home Maintenance take care of them for me. So glad I found these guys.

Description of Work
Took out old wood railings on front steps and built new, more permanent ones with decorative metal spindles. Also, replaced piece of fascia board that had blown off side of house during high winds.

Category electrician, woodworking

09/04/2015

Christopher M.

Description of Work
Install new drier vent line and outside vent escape. Put a new 110v outlet and plug cover for my pool.

Category electrician, handyman service, air duct cleaning

11/13/2014

Ben H.

He arrived while I was at work, did a very professional job, and did not charge very much. He was the only one I could find who was willing to a small job like mine.

Description of Work
Refastened a piece of siding.

Category electrician

01/26/2013

Craig H.

Wesley was able to work with my schedule and handled a wide range of move-in tune ups for me. He added support to a problem beam in my crawlspace, fixed some faulty wiring, replaced old bathroom vent tubing and ran it out through the eaves, and did several other touch-up bits. He ended up costing much less than expected, and got the work done very quickly. I will be using Wesley for all projects I have going forward.

Description of Work
Excellent work, wide range of skills, low cost.

Category contractors, electrician, handyman service, air duct cleaning

Hiatt Electric LLC

Hiatt Electric LLC is a Family Owned Business located in the Triad. We are fully licensed and insured. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Electrical services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Provision Handyman Services

Provision Handyman Services is a Retired 1st Responder/ Veteran Owned business that is ready to serve you. We value quality family time and understand your home is where you will spend most of it. You worked hard to earn your home and we want to help you get the most out of it! We offer fair and transparent pricing. https://getprovisionhandym.wixsite.com/provision-handyman-s We offer Tile installation ( Floor / Backsplash) Vinyl/Wood laminate floor installation Faucets and fixtures replacement Appliance pick up, delivery, and installation Home security analysis and security system installation Painting/ Drywall services TV wall mounting Pressure washing And many, many more, just ask...

Southern Dutchman

Our carpentry company is built on top-notch work, transparency, and many years of relevant industry experience. At Southern Dutchman Carpentry, we take pride in helping our community by offering excellent services at competitive and accessible prices. Our professionalism and customer-centered policies have made us well-known woodworkers in Greensboro, NC and that alone speaks volumes about our craftsmanship. Discover a dependable partner in us. Our work ethic, attention to detail, and commitment to excellence set us apart from many companies in Greensboro, NC. Furthermore, our carpentry service is comprehensive and can cover the multiple needs of our customers. We can repair doors and windows, construct fences and decks, install build-in furniture, and more. Whatever your woodworking needs are, we have them covered.

Check, Visa, MasterCard