A & R Residential Services

Kernersville, NC 27284

Additional contact: Alan....

06/01/2012

Joyce D.

A&R frequently has provided for our home maintenance needs, performing professionally and capably in providing any handy man service from the mundane to the complicated, overseeing, recommending & providing solutions for our landscaping and household maintenance.

Description of Work
Home maintenance.

Category handyman service

02/04/2012

Cecelia Y.

The handyman who finally came to my home did a great job.

Description of Work
I was initially was given the name of a handyman, who kept canceling. He had a flat tire, running late somewhere else. They were very apologetic but I had a deadline for getting the work done. I had to keep calling and complaining before they sent a great handyman.

Category handyman service

10/31/2011

Joyce D.

Any need I have they take care of. They are both very bright and efficient and a pleasure to work with. I love that no matter the task I have for them, I know it will get done.

Description of Work
I have hired them for various projects.

Category handyman service, lawn service

Anderson Pressure Washing

Hi my name is Aaron Anderson owner of Anderson Pressure Washing. We strive to do our best. We do homes, buildings, decks, porches, concrete, and also clean out gutters. Ask us about our senior and military discounts.

Landreth Home Improvements

Landreth Home Improvements can take care of all your Handyman needs in the Trinity, NC and surrounding areas. We can do it all! We pride our business on Honesty and reliability and you can trust us to bring satisfaction whatever your repair and maintenance needs are. With our years of experience in the industry, you can be sure you are getting the best service around. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today! We look forward to working with you

Boone Johnson LLC

We pride ourselves on being responsive, reliable and honest. It is our duty to deliver outstanding customer service and making sure you are happy with our work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Handymen Services, Home Maintenance, Bulky Item Removal, Lawn Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning, Leaf Removal, Pressure Washing, Residental Moving (short & long distance)