A & R Residential Services

4.3

Additional contact: Alan....

TL Painting

TL Painting

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/01/2012

A&R frequently has provided for our home maintenance needs, performing professionally and capably in providing any handy man service from the mundane to the complicated, overseeing, recommending & providing solutions for our landscaping and household maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home maintenance.

CATEGORY handyman service

02/04/2012

The handyman who finally came to my home did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was initially was given the name of a handyman, who kept canceling. He had a flat tire, running late somewhere else. They were very apologetic but I had a deadline for getting the work done.  I had to keep calling and complaining before they sent a great handyman.

CATEGORY handyman service

10/31/2011

Any need I have they take care of.  They are both very bright and efficient and a pleasure to work with.  I love that no matter the task I have for them, I know it will get done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have hired them for various projects.

CATEGORY handyman service,lawn service

Handymen Services, Home Maintenance, Bulky Item Removal, Lawn Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning, Leaf Removal, Pressure Washing, Residental Moving (short & long distance)