2-J Painting & Powerwashing

With Angi since January 2010

3.5

P.O. Box 22

Kernersville, NC 27284

2-J Painting & Powerwashing inc. is a father and son company that has been servicing the triad area since 2005. We handle all of your painting needs interior and exterior from one room to a whole house. To go along with our painting services we also provide Pressure Washing, Wallpaper Removal, Texture Ceiling Repair and Removal, and Drywall Repair. In addition to those services we can also take care of your carpentry needs as well such as, Trim and Moulding Installation, Doors, Deck and Wood Fence Repair and Construction, Laminate Countertops, Hardwood and Laminate Flooring, Tile Installation, and General Carpentry Repair....

09/07/2020

Beth I.

Will never hire again. Poor communication. Unprofessional attitude, (ie. arguing, yelling at customer). When asked to correct issues, the owner threatened to take me to court when I was thinking of someone else finishing the job since it wasn't done right. Would do things without even asking me first. With MUCH arguing, they fixed most issues, but took the laziest possible way to do it. So now, things are still uneven and I found a hole in my wall in my carport tool room where they ripped drywall down instead of scoring it with a box cutter.

Description of Work
Carport Ceiling Redone

Category woodworking, house painters

05/28/2012

Alex P.

This is a great father and son team.These gentleman are nothing less then professionals that are punctual and are driven to provide excellence in customer service. They were flexible around my schedule.The prices were EXCELLENT for the amount of work that my home needed. I initially had them paint the living room, but they did such a great job I had them paint the rest of my home. The ceramic tile in my kitchen needed to have the grout replaced. They did a great job resurfacing the grout. They brought all of their equipment to do the work. I purchased the paint, they put it on the wall to my liking. All the trim work and doors were also painted by them. I have hired people before that did an "okay" job. These guys don't stop till the job is done and you are completely satisfied. I will continue to use them and recommend their services to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
We had them paint our living room, loft, bedroom, stairwell, closets, kitchen and repair the grout work in the kitchen floor. Our living room has 15 foot ceilings. All the nail pops were repaired and imperfections on the walls surface. 2 coats of paint were required for each room. They also laid a ceramic surface on a landing for my plants.

Category ceramic tile, house painters, interior painters

G. Garcia Framing

I am Guadalupe Garcia ownerof GarciaFramingInc. I have alot experience to build decks, Framing houses,additions,roofing and shingles installation. I try to help each costumer on the each project try to do each job like my own house.

Golden Brush Remodeling

Southern Dutchman

Our carpentry company is built on top-notch work, transparency, and many years of relevant industry experience. At Southern Dutchman Carpentry, we take pride in helping our community by offering excellent services at competitive and accessible prices. Our professionalism and customer-centered policies have made us well-known woodworkers in Greensboro, NC and that alone speaks volumes about our craftsmanship. Discover a dependable partner in us. Our work ethic, attention to detail, and commitment to excellence set us apart from many companies in Greensboro, NC. Furthermore, our carpentry service is comprehensive and can cover the multiple needs of our customers. We can repair doors and windows, construct fences and decks, install build-in furniture, and more. Whatever your woodworking needs are, we have them covered.

Greensboro
    Greensboro
    10/25/2020
    Check, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa

Interior & Exterior Painting Pressure Washing Tile Hardwood and Laminate Flooring Carpentry Wallpaper Removal Ceiling and Wall Texture