Dry Sky Roofing

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2016

700 N. Cannon Blvd Suite 102

Kannapolis, NC 28083

Dry Sky Roofing LLC is a family-owned and -operated business offering comprehensive roofing services to residential customers, no matter what their needs are. We start by providing an in-home estimate to allow you to understand what we can do for you and the price it will take. We will work with your insurance company so you can afford the work you need. We have plenty of experience dealing with roofing claims....

01/15/2021

Audrey E.

After meeting with a number of roofing companies I chose dry sky roofing. They were not only competitive but the most responsible group of contractors I have ever worked with. They were always patient and very professional quick response with every question that I ask. Great follow through and on the day the job began they were very prompt and had a project manager on site until the job is completed. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. I’m very pleased at the work that was completed and they never asked for any money until I was completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Roof, gutters and gutter screens

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you so much for the nice review.

07/24/2020

Mark and Regina W.

Excellent! Dry Sky Roofing did an amazing job! Highly recommend

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

01/18/2020

SHANON P.

The roofer that had worked on my house remodel left a tiny leak over the dining room, which stained the top of vaulted ceiling over the dining room. Dry Sky came out, couldn't find the source, and agreed at my urging to replace all ridge caps. Afterwards, it leaked worse, but over the kitchen. I called them out, they came, said that they didn't find anything. His boss was supposed to come out. Oddly, the leak stopped after he came out and his boss never showed. I ended up having to paint the ceiling in both the kitchen and the dining room. What I expected to be a $100-200 repair ended up costing me over $3000 after everything was done, although in all fairness, it's not their fault that I had to paint the dining room. Additionally, we continue to find nails that they left. This is the 3rd roofing company that we've had on this property over 4 years and this is the most nails that we've ever had left behind.

Description of Work
Previous roofer left a tiny leak in ridge cap, needed resolved

10/01/2019

Brittany B.

I cannot begin to speak highly enough of Jimmy and his crew. My husband and I are first time homeowners and did not know the first thing about filing insurance claims and getting damages replaced. Jimmy went above and beyond to assist us through the entire process! He answered our thousands of questions with such patience that we felt completely at ease about the entire process. Our roof looks INCREDIBLE and was done in less time than they anticipated. The black gutters that were added to our house makes our roof pop. We are so happy that we found Dry Sky! Absolutely would recommend them and will use them again in the future if needed!

Description of Work
Complete Roof and Gutter Replacement

06/07/2019

Liles N.

These guys are great! We have been suffering with a waterfall out of a roof valley since we had gutters installed by another provider. The other provider continued to dodge the problem and wanted to add something we did not need or desire. Rory came out and completed the work expertly. He took the time to work the problem to our satisfaction. Thanks SO MUCH for ending the problem we had been trying to get fixed for years.

Description of Work
Rain diverter through roof valley installation

10/06/2018

Ronnie S.

Excellent the folks from Dry Sky was awesome. They diagnosed our roof problem and made necessary repairs, in a very timely manner! They was both professional, friendly and honest! We appreciate their professional diagnosis and timely repair. Thanks so much. Will refer them to others!

Description of Work
Roofing repair due to waterspots inside house.

Thank you for the nice review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. If you need anything please let us know. Jimmy

09/10/2018

Fred W.

These guys did a fantastic job at our house. From the point that Rory came to look at the job to the point that they completed the job we felt comfortable that they knew what they were doing and the job would be done right. Rory and Barry were patient with questions and communicated with us well. The skylight and flashing repair (leaking) went well and the areas look better than they have since we owned the house. They even warranty their work which made us feel comfortable over other companies that came out and said they could not warranty anything. Guys did a good job keeping the site clean by cleaning up after themselves each day. Barry kept us informed as to the status of the job. Even in 93 degree+ weather they finished the job in what I believe to be a more than appropriate time frame. These guys will get all of my future roofing needs and recommendations thereof.

Description of Work
Skylight and roof flashing repair

Category roofing, skylights

08/27/2018

steven L.

Quick easy done.

Description of Work
Replacing boots around vent on roof

05/31/2018

Brenda C.

Barry and Jimmy are professionals. They dealt with the insurance company and were able to get my roof replaced. The day after the roof was installed I got an offer $10,000 above asking. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Needed to represent me with my insurance company for hail and wind damage claim.

[Member Name Removed], thanks you for giving us the opportunity to working with you on your roofing project. It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for the nice review. Barry & Jimmy Dry-Sky Roofing

03/22/2018

Kathy H.

Excellent experience. Competitive estimate. Professional service. No add on cost.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you so much for your nice review. It was a pleasure meeting you, and thanks again for letting us earn your business.

01/02/2018

Joel A.

These guys were great. They were quick to discover we had asbestos shingles. They helped find a contractor to remove the asbestos shingles. They helped coordinate everything and when the asbestos company couldn't come out till Saturday they were out there on Sunday to start there part. Not only did they give top rate service their price was much better than the other roofing companies.

Description of Work
Replacing roof.

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the nice review,. We thank you fur giving us the opportunity and the trust to work on your house. If you need anything please feel free to call us. Dry-Sky Roofing

09/15/2017

Lisa G.

they got it done in one day, cleaned up their mess, and the roof looks great.

Description of Work
total roof replacement

09/12/2017

Robert S.

I can't say enough amazing things about Jimmy and Dry Sky Roofing. I submitted a request online and received a phone cal within five minutes. This was on the weekend too. Jimmy was out to evaluate the house that Monday and clearly explained all of my options at an unbelievably fair price. He was honest and didn't try to up sell anything. They came and did the roof within the time frame he said they would and Jimmy was there on the job the day of to start the project and to finish it. The communication was great throughout the whole process and the work was excellent. I was even impressed with the clean up after the horror stories I heard about other companies. This business is run very professionally and I highly recommend using them for all of your roofing needs. I ended up replacing the roof and I am so glad I have the peace mind knowing that the jobs done right.

Description of Work
I needed to fix a leak in the roof.

06/20/2017

John B.

Great, problem fixed and roof checked for any other potential problems.

Description of Work
Leak on roof around a vent

04/08/2017

Ronald W.

Excellent from start to finish.....Very professional crew and Management

Description of Work
Roof replacment

04/06/2017

Michael C.

Perfect, from the estimate to the installation.

Description of Work
Replace roof on a house trailer.

04/04/2017

Steven E.

Jimmy was extremely professional. He gave me an ipad demonstration of what would take place when they re-roofed the house. This was very informative. They came in early on Monday morning and amazingly completed the job by the early afternoon. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them on a future project.

Description of Work
Re-roofing of a single family residence with a relatively steep pitch of about 7 on 12.

03/21/2017

Kimberly M.

I couldn't have been happier with my roof replacement. They were professional, on time and came in a little under estimate. James was great to work with and very responsive.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

12/19/2016

Zach S.

Everything went great. Jimmy came out to provide a quote and the crew was onsite the next morning.

Description of Work
Needed a quick turnaround for a roof replacement

A+ Plus Contracting

We have over 27 years of experience and are veterans to the Charlotte area. We manage the business with multiple crews. We specialize in residential and commercial gutter systems and numerous gutter guard leaf stopping systems. We also specialize in other exterior products, please call us to discuss your needs.

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Zen Windows Carolina LLC

At Zen Windows, we think that finding replacement windows and doors for your home should be a simple, pleasant experience. Our team works closely with you via e-mail and phone to help shape the improvements you envision without ever having a salesperson visit your home. Zen Windows sets our clients at ease with our "No Down Payment Policy". All projects are completed before any money is paid to us. We offer a fully-transferable lifetime warranty on both the labor and material of your windows and doors.

Offers by Zen Windows Carolina LLC on Angi

Financing, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Roofing, gutters, siding, windows, and roof repair.