Astrid's Detailed Cleaning

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2012

203 Boyce Ave

Jamestown, NC 27282

Astrid's Detailed Cleaning has served the homes and businesses of the central Piedmont of North Carolina since 2004. Astrid prides herself in her company and her employees' trustworthiness, dependability, and flexibility. Her clients know that not only are their homes, businesses and belongings safe, but that after each and every visit Astrid and her team will leave the property sparking clean. To provide her clients with added security Astrid's Detailed Cleaning is bonded and insured. In addition, she will gladly provide client references....

05/22/2020

Diana R.

Astrid's Detailed Cleaning is very thorough on each detail of my home. Honest and professional with high quality cleaning and additional health safety protocols in place. Friendly staff who take care of it all.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

05/21/2020

Deborah A.

Astrid's Detailed Cleaning has provided excellent service to us for several years now. They are very throrough and always dependable. We have been very pleased with their work and have recommended them to many of our friends.

Description of Work
General house cleaning every other week.

05/01/2020

Lauren P.

It was great! Very pleasant and friendly worker! She did an amazing job!

Description of Work
3 Bathrooms Cleaned

Category blind cleaning,dry cleaning

09/25/2018

Virginia J.

Excellent! Astrid answered my calls promptly, politely, efficiently. Her team came and cleaned well, thoroughly, and in a detailed manner. I could not be more pleased. Astrid and her team did everything - and more - than I expected or asked. This is an excellent service and my only regret is that because we are moving, I discovered her too late..... I HIGHLY recommend this company! Astrid is simply wonderful to work with and her team can not be beat.

Description of Work
Thorough cleaning for house to go on sale.

01/30/2017

FRANCES B.

Astrid went above and beyond the call of duty on my townhouse. She had an issue with the spigot on the outside of the house and called in someone to fix it as I was out of town. Her crew did an excellent job cleaning. She is very trustworthy and cares about the happiness of the customer. I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning townhouse after kitchen remodel.

08/30/2016

Catey M.

Astrid and her team have been cleaning my home for 3 years twice per month. She is honest, reliable and her quality of work is excellent. I've used other services where I felt the cleaning was superficial, but Astrid really takes the time to do a detailed cleaning every single time. They move the couches and end tables to vacuum underneath every single time--- I don't even do that! The same two ladies, Angy and Ovy, have been cleaning my house the whole time and they're wonderful and kind to my children and have taken the time to get to know what I like and don't like in terms of little details. In 3 years I have never had a complaint or issue. I highly recommend Astrid and her team.

Description of Work
Twice per month detailed cleaning of house top to bottom, floors, clean all surfaces, change linens, clean blinds, vacuum, move all furniture they're able to lift and vacuum under every time (!), scrub kitchen floors (really clean them, not just wipe with a wet rag), clean microwave, wipe down cabinets

08/07/2016

Haskell S.

Terrible, she did our house bi weekly for two months in which time, employees talked on their cell phones after a completing a job in driveway, they did not clean any of the floors one time, left external doors to our house open. The services are not cheap, you also have to buy your own supplies. By far the most expensive and least efficient cleaner we have used

Description of Work
Housework for deep clean and regular cleaning

07/08/2016

Stephanie K.

I highly recommend Astrid for her home cleaning service. She does an amazing job of cleaning you home top to bottom. Nothing is left untouched! She is reliable and flexible when you need to switch your cleaning day. I've been beyond pleased!

Description of Work
I highly recommend Astrid for her home cleaning service. She does an amazing job of cleaning every part of your home. She is reliable and flexible when you need to switch your cleaning day. I've been beyond pleased!

03/02/2016

Scott H.

Astrid's Detailed Cleaning has cleaned my houses for the last 15 years. I cannot say enough great things about the service they have and continue to provide. They are extremely honest, thorough, timely, I have recommended their services to more than a few of my friends and acquaintances and will continue to do so. No one I have ever recommended them to has had less than positive feedback. I wish I had known Astrid had been on Angie's List earlier so that I may have shared my 15 years of experience with her company sooner.

Description of Work
Astrid and her ladies clean my 4 bedroom 6 bathrrom house with full basement.

08/31/2015

Donald K.

I have used cleaning services in the past and none have provided the same consistence with each clean. The cleaning staff was the same for the entire year and the staff was very professional/

Description of Work
Provided detailed cleaning for my home.

Cleaning *N* Blink Of An Eye

Maintenance and Deep cleaning services available. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Cary's house cleaning services

Cary Maids commitment to quality begins with our team members. All team members are highly trained to ensure your space will be left clean and safe, while improving your indoor air quality. Through our 10 day training program, each team member obtains valuable knowledge on cleaning techniques and equipment, as well as the benefits of our non-toxic, chemical free cleaning products. Professionalism Cary Maids professionalism is shown through our team members, who are properly dressed in uniform, badged and through the use of proper tools and equipment needed to complete daily tasks. Cary Maids has a comprehensive General Liability coverage of $1,000,000 plus single limit for Bodily Injury and Property Damage, including Products and Completed Operations, as well as a $25,000 janitorial bond. To ensure high quality and professionalism, an end of shift completion walkthrough is conducted and signed off in a log book by the team leader. Also, after the first week of cleaning, a customer satisfaction survey will be conducted to make sure Green Leaf Cleaning is meeting and exceeding the expectations of the client. Beyond this, monthly customer satisfaction cards will be given to improve and perfect Green Leaf Cleaning's service. Here you can leave any questions, comments, or suggestions. Trustworthiness Cary Maids team members are hardworking and trustworthy employees. Cary Maids ensures this trust through a $50,000 MAID bond which covers theft of client's property; as well as a General Liability Coverage of $2 million. This gives our clients a "no worry" attitude. Because Cary Maids offers benefits and competitive wages, team members develop a loyalty to their company and its customers. We also offer incentive programs such as the Refer-a-Friend program, which lowers employee turnover and creates stronger teams.

Offers by Cary's house cleaning services on Angi
    G I Kleaning Services Inc.

GI Kleaning Services, Inc, provides weekly, biweekly and monthly, move-in/move-out, construction clean-up and carpet cleaning. We bring our own equipment and supplies. We are honest, reliable and trustworthy, insured and bonded. Award wining! call us at 336-862-3191

Regular Maintenance, Weekly Cleaning, Bi-Weekly Cleaning, Monthly Cleaning, One-time Clean, Seasonal & Holiday Cleaning, Renovation Cleaning, Move In & Move Out Cleaning, bathtubs, ceiling fans, commercial cleaning.

Windows. Carpet cleaning