Powers Performance Construction LLC

Founded undefined • With Angi since March 2019

Powers Performance is an elite highly skilled, motivated and has the integrity and knowledge to complete any job. We are the best of best and pride our selves on our work and fair and transparent pricing model. You want your dream home or kitchen we can give it to you guaranteed. We are customer

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

flooring (10)woodworking (7)decks & porches (6)drywall (5)tile installation (5)home remodeling (4)plumbers (4)hardwood floors (4)window replacement (3)electrician (3)general contractors (3)door installation (2)

12/09/2021

Lisa G.

They did an excellent job in our bathroom. Reasonable, professional and quality of work was amazing. I highly recommend this company. I would hire them again. Kept us informed along the way to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. Started job in time and finished in time. Amazing company and very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
bathroom renovation

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/09/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work with you and your husband [Member Name Removed]. It makes me happy you love your [Member Information Removed] bathroom look.

11/10/2021

Margaret J.

It went so well. I will continue to hire them for all of my carpentry needs. They also set toilets, do plumbing, roofs and all types of hany man jobs. They are very professional and have an extremely good work ethic.

Description of Work
Total remodeling of old house

Category contractors, ceramic tile, concrete repair, decks, drywall, electrician, fencing, flooring contractor, picture framing, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, garage builders, home builders, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, driveway gates, outdoor kitchens

Cost $1,500,000

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

10/29/2021

Julie J.

Words cannot describe how well these guys did and everything they worked with us on. We had several small jobs and deck work. They painted our high vaulted walls and ceilings. They fixed our shower plumbing and added an acces panel for the shower. They installed a new ceiling fan. They re-faced our rotted deck and replaced several joists. Replaced both sets of stairs and set them in concrete. Amazing woodworking, professionalism, punctual, truly good people that you can actually trust. All work was done in a very timely fashion. We will definitely hire again for various projects around the house.

Description of Work
Decks and Porches

Category decks, electrician, plumbing

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

It was a pleasure working with you and your wife amber. Waking up to go to work with clients as great as the both of you makes jobs move swiftly. I’ll definitely miss my Gc guard dog who lead the job perfectly. If you need anything done in the future it would be an honor to come back.

08/25/2021

von W.

Very satisfied with the quality of workmanship

Description of Work
deck reface

Category decks

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

07/10/2021

Jeff N.

Do not hire this man - Jonathon Powers with Powers Performance Construction (Originally from Brooklyn, now in North Carolina). He is a con man. He will sell you a bag of goods and look slick in the beginning, but then he will beg for money the whole way through and then run for the hills the second the job gets difficult. He could not problem solve his way out of a paper bag! Just to name a few problems from his last job with us; water is still coming into the house, poor workmanship, did not pay attention to important details, says he is going to do one thing and then does something completely different, put baseboards back on and decided to not install the electrical outlets (just left them out completely), took months more than what he said to finish the job and never finished, took the last check and ran, job was not even near completed - the list is endless. Oh, and did I tell you about his temper. He will not guarantee his work and you will never see him again. Trust me, when I say there are other much better choices and you would be wise to "run" the other way!

Description of Work
Duplex Renovation

Category contractors, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

Good evening [Member Name Removed] sorry you feel that way. We executed the job at the best of our knowledge. You changed your ideas everyday and without any hiccups we corrected and changed everything to make you happy without charging you the money on labor because your change in heart. Even with the multiple occurrences with your bounce checks we still showed up. Job did take longer then it was panned out to be, but renovations in ny can create a box of unbidden worms that needed to be addressed. We both knew in the beginning I was moving to another state in the beginning and I never took money and ran. That last check you gave me went to rfconstruction and I have a legal biding for the subcontractor to finish up the remaining month of work. If outlets were not put on at finish I’m sorry but the subcontractor should fulfill the end of finish project. After speaking and receiving email from the client moving in the house came out remarkably. Everything got brought to code and your not a con man if you gave away your monthly income to just make things right. Wish I could of stayed but family comes first, thought bringing in a licensed sub contractor to finish work would transition the change in a positive move. Even giving away final payment and still guiding in another state to help subcontractor when needed pointers without payment is far from being a con man. Wish things could of panned out better but the ending result on the house looks marvelous and we had multiple walk Thru together and you were very ecstatic on how the craftsman ship was coming along. What upsetted you in the remaining months is not at my fault on workmanship and sorry you feel the way you do. Have a wonderful day and hope positivity comes your way.

09/04/2020

Adam G.

Sill Plate Repair

Description of Work
I was extremely pleased with the professional job Jonathon and his company did to repair the sill plate in my garage. He was extremely informative and got the job done the right way. I would definitely recommend Powers Performance Construction if you need some carpentry work done.

Category picture framing, woodworking

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

thank you so much.. you were the best. thank you for having us repair your garage sill plates. it was definitely a pleasure working with you.

12/23/2019

Ralph G.

Exceptionally well. Johnathan and Roland were top notch.The job was completed on time .I was more than satisfied and would definitely use them again and will definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
yes we had a deck built

Category decks, woodworking

Work Completed On 12/23/2019

12/23/2019

Sammie A.

It went well.

Description of Work
Deck and walkway

Category decks, hardscaping

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

08/03/2019

Red V.

I had new laminate flooring And tin curling put in as well as a new window and painting done work was done on time of the scheduling day I give. And work perfect I would definitely recommend and higher Again.

Description of Work
Remodeling

Category drywall, flooring contractor, picture framing, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

06/24/2019

John T.

Excellent. Jonathan showed up same day I called to review ob, provided estimates the next day and completed the work within a week of the initial call - perfect job, crew was efficient, and the paperwork provided was extensive and detailed.

Description of Work
Three railings installed and a hallway painted in order to pass a VA inspectioon for a refi.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

Joshua V.

It went very well work was great as we very professional and attentive to detail very happy with the work they’ve done much at two sharp and I would recommend them to other clients.

Description of Work
Interior Painting, tin ceiling, Laminate flooring

Category drywall, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

Review for Powers Performance Construction LLC - 1114 Keating Ct, Jacksonville, NC - 37898310

Robert B.

Powers construction were extremely professional and met all our needs

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodel

Category contractors, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

Josette G.

I highly recommend Powers Construction Company. They worked within my financial budget and helped me pick out my gorgeous floors. Jonathan and Serge removed 1,240 square ft of carpet throughout my condo. They made sure it was disposed properly here in Marlboro, NJ. They worked in a timely matter, extremely clean workers and very pleasant personality. I highly recommend them and will definitely hire them in the near future for my next project. Thank you again for working within my budget and getting job done without a mess.

Description of Work
Removal of carpet and floor installation throughout entire Condo

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, picture framing, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

Mary B.

Everything ran nice and smooth from start to finish, was told the job would take 4 days to complete was was finished in 3, both John and serg have hands of gold, and were always on time, I recommend them to anyone I know who is looking for a contractor

Description of Work
Bathroom and kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, picture framing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/26/2019

05/15/2019

Ron D.

Very good. They were committed with the result to be done.

Description of Work
They did flooring.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

05/13/2019

Ron D.

Very well. Jonathan is very professional and was looking to make sure the work is done to the best quality

Description of Work
Remove platform and install floor

Category drywall, flooring contractor

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal
    North Carolina
    North Carolina: General Contractors
    01/01/2099
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.