Drain Pro's MJNB Contracting Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2013

Drain Pro’s MJNB Contracting Inc is a locally owned & operated Plumbing and Remodeling company with 20 years of experience,offering a variety of plumbing services to customers located in and around Eastern North Carolina. From clearing a clogged drain to installing the new piping for a complete bathroom renovation project, there is no job too large or too small for our plumber and remodel teams to handle. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer same day service, affordable, friendly, fast, and accurate service for all of our customers. Our plumbers can offer services to both commercial and residential customers to meet all of their Plumbing and Remodeling needs. To learn more about our plumbing services, to schedule a service appointment with our plumber, or to request a free quote for your plumbing services or remodeling needs, contact us today....

AB&C Painting Company

AB&C Painting has been in business for over 40 years. We do all aspects of Interior and Exterior painting. Pressure washing, Deck staining. You can check our web site for past and present projects. Our Company comes highly recommended. We never ask for any money until the job is finished and your satisfied.

Offers by AB&C Painting Company on Angi
Valiant Restoration LLC

Fierce Painting: Highest quality work at the best price. A Fresh coat for a fresh start!

Lopez Painting

We are a family owned and operated company specializing in interior and exterior painting services of all kinds! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Habla Español! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/27/2018

This company really came through for me when I was in a pinch. The 15 year-old electric Ruud water heater in my garage was leaking and needed changing out. I did some online research and decided on the exact replacement model (a 40gal Rheem). The problem was I couldn’t find any installer who could meet my tight schedule. At that time, I was taking care of my elderly parents at their home during th...

Description of Work
Residential electric water heater needed replacing

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

03/15/2018

These guys are AMAZING! Hard working, funny, professional and good people! I called Brad at 1030 pm and he had someone to our house within the hour! Sammy and Adam stayed at our house for a long time trying to fix our issue! They had to come back the next morning to complete the task! Brad accompanied Sammy on the return trip! It took them HOURS to fix a very bad stoppage that apparently had been ...

Description of Work
Stoppage Fix

10/23/2017

Drain Pro's Fixed our problem and completely overcharged us, not even two days later had issues and Brad (the CEO) answered and hung up and kept ignoring my calls and not returning my voicemails and even blocked my number as well as my husbands, yet I have a warranty on this for a year. He will be taken to court. I am not the first person he has done this too and will not be the last.

Description of Work
Water pipe fixed

Category plumbing

Thank you for leaving us a review. We serviced your property due to a leak in the front yard that someone ran over meter we made repairs. I provided you invoice for repairs. You then called me 30 times asking me to call your insurance company to which I spoke to him and gave him the report you didn’t have coverage for the repair I’m sorry that it wasn’t covered. But there was no need to call haras...

01/14/2017

The job before ours was quite long and we were called with updates as to when arrival time would be.

Description of Work
Came out and snaked the master bathroom as heavy rain caused our septic to back up. When the septic was pumped we still had problems and it was actually a blocked line from the septic. Everything was fixed in the same day.

12/14/2016

It didn't! They completely bailed on me! They were awesome and punctual coming out to provide an estimate and the price was reasonable for the work to be performed. We e-mailed the specifics once I knew the delivery date of my cabinetry. They confirmed they would be there the day after the delivery date (which was a month away) to do the demo and install in the same day. As the day approached, I d...

Description of Work
Got a quote for a tankless water heater install and kitchen demo and installation, including all plumbing work and price of the tankless water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling

04/12/2016

Brad responded to my request the same day I called and set up an appointment for the next day. Brad and his helper showed up 15 min. early to assess the problem. Once the assessment was conducted they began to work promptly to fix the waste line joint. While they were fixing the joint problem, Brad recommended that I apply a layer of lime to the ground to counter act any problems I may encounter with the standing waste water. Once the joint was fixed, Brad and his helper applied the lime for me. Brad and his helper were very thorough, professional, and polite. His prices are extremely fair. I will definitely use them for future projects and will not hesitate to refer them to others. It was extremely refreshing to find a young professional with manners and integrity. BRAVO Brad!!!

Description of Work
Replaced a waste line connection, and spread Lime to counteract standing waste water.

Category plumber

12/21/2015

Very disappointed in the quality of the work. A 220 volt line was run and left exposed and draped over a piece of OSB. We have had to have an electrician in to redo the wiring because of this and the fact the connection was made to a circuit that also had outlets and a dishwasher on it. Water heaters should have a dedicated 30 amp circuit. This appears to have caused a problem with our dishwasher as well as the water heater. The water line that was run has too many plastic connections. The water line was left exposed in the workshop a when it could have been run with other lines through a boxed in area 1 foot away. The job was rushed and not done in a professional manner at all. Every short cut that could be taken was. Cleanup was non existent with pieces of ceiling and trim in the shop area left where they fell. Scrap pipe, wire, boxes and tools were left. While others may have been pleased, our experience was a very negative one. Unfortunately, it appears almost all the work must be done again and we now may need a new dishwasher! We also had a similar experience as did another reviewer, but ours was via telephone not text messages. Good luck!

Description of Work
Replaced a hot water heater and moved it from third to 1st floor.

Category electrician","plumber","water heater installer

11/13/2015

since then I have found more water under my sink, maybe the trap. I have phoned three times and been given new appointments each time, but no one has ever showed up or called to explain why they weren't coming. I am so very sorry this has occurred because we were extremely pleased until this occurred

Description of Work
Approximately two or three weeks ago we phoned this company regarding a problem with our garbage disposal. They were very prompt and completed the job the next day.

Category plumber

10/19/2015

Perfect! They did a great job and will be my first choice for future plumbing requirements.

Description of Work
Unclogged, drains, installed new sink, drained hot water heater, advised on future projects.

Category plumber","water heater installer","drain pipe installer","drain cleaning company

10/11/2015

All went very well, a water heater installed that has reduced water consumption, pipes for washer installed done quickly Very happy.

Description of Work
Replace old fixtures, however we were about to replace a water heater and place it in the shed. Brad and Shane said it would reduce our water use by placing water heater under the house closer to the bathroom and that they would be willing to do that. Not only that they gave us great ideas for renovating our house. and they installed pipes for washer in the house. They had an emergency which delayed them and they arrived late but they stayed late to finish the job. Very friendly with great ideas. So happy they not only suggested the water heater under the house but that they were able to do in such a short time that would allow us to move into our home. Thanks Angies List1

Category plumber","water heater installer

Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Remodeling, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing