Bella Bella Flooring LLC

Founded 2020 •

Awards & Badges

Located in

Jacksonville, NC 28546

Veteran owned and operated. Iam a combat veteran from the USMC. We do everything but carpet. I have been installing flooring for 6 years since I got out of the Marine Corps. We will respond within 24 hours of your initial request....

Resposiveness

flooring (16)tile installation (4)home remodeling (3)

04/16/2021

Bella Bella flooring was amazing. Excellent communication, fast booking and service, reasonable rates, friendly people and extraordinary results! Don’t think twice. Just book them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen backsplash

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2021

03/13/2021

Chris did an incredible job for a very fair price. Very satisfied and would highly recommend him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lvp, quarterround, repair subfloor, removal carpet and linoleum

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2021

02/19/2021

Just want to say that my wife and I are completely satisfied with the work Chris with Bella Bella has done for us! He has completely transformed the look and feel of our home and gave it a much much need facelift!! He is very thorough with his work and goes OVER and BEYOND with everything he does. Really was a complete pleasure to work with and we fully recommend his company to anyone in need of a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tile flooring, subfloor repair, quarterround install

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

Photo for Bella Bella Flooring LLC  - Located in, Jacksonville, NC - 39208844

12/08/2020

Chris is very friendly and easy to deal with. He was punctual and did a great job. He finished the bedroom in 6 hours and the family room in 7. He also regrouted the tiles on my shower floor and they look like new. He cleaned after him and left things in order. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Luxury Vinyl Planks in 2 rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

Photo for Bella Bella Flooring LLC  - Located in, Jacksonville, NC - 39073087

11/20/2020

Chris does a great job and puts a lot of pride in his work. We were very happy with the communication, honest and transparent pricing, and the result. Would certainly use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lvp floorong, shower removal and new shower install, drywall, quarterround install

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2020

10/04/2020

Great!! Chris is a terrific guy and did a fantastic job flooring our entire house with LVP!! We couldn’t be happier!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LVP flooring installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2020

10/02/2020

Chris was just the best! He showed up on time, always called when he had to add to my mistakes on some things to make sure I was ok with what he was going to do, sent pictures of his daily work and was great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lvp flooring and quarterround install

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

09/20/2020

Chris and his team did an outstanding job! The floors came out amazing and he assisted us every step of the way to ensure we received exactly what we were looking for and more. He was friendly, trustworthy, and prompt with every communication. I would highly recommend Bella Bella Flooring to anyone in need of flooring services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lvp flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

07/20/2020

I was so happy with the job that Chris did. He was very professional, finished the job on time and did a FANTASTIC job in a day. I would without a doubt hire him again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install porcelain tile and wooden trim in bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

07/17/2020

Originally hired Chris to do the flooring in my kitchen. He was a one man show at the time which was perfect, because less people in the house. His craftsmanship and attention to detail were perfect. Best part was he was timely, the wife wanted her kitchen back so I appreciated that the most. I hired Chris again to do both my bathrooms and as expected, perfection. Prior to starting the project Chr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tile flooring, shower walls

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

[Member Name Removed] you are the man!! proud to have you as a customer and a friend.

Flooring Installation, Ceramic Tile Installation, LVP Installation, Hardwood Flooring Installation, Ceramic Tile and Grout Cleaning, Baseboard Installation

Carpet Installation, Hardwood Floor Refinishing