2 B Clean and MORE

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2017

2 B Clean & MORE, is a small business and family unit which engaging with private homeowners and individuals surrounding the real estate industry. Over 10+ years in the industry and looking to expand the family unit as more contracts are being established and opportunities are becoming available....

Carolina United Realty & Property Management

Residential and Commercial Property Management. Carolina United Realty & Property Management is very proud of our high-tech website that offers a tenant screening process ( credit check / criminal history / background check / national eviction database search ) and the site includes options for the tenants to pay their rents online and is capable of direct deposit to the property owners. We proudly manage 600 homes from the Fort Mill / York, SC area up to Lake Norman, NC and all points between. Visit the site at www.CarolinaUnitedRealty.com and contact us anytime .

Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angi
Holy Roller Paint

⭐⭐⭐ Welcome to Holy Roller Painting Company ⭐⭐⭐ ​After working alongside various painters and rehabbers for over 15 years, I gained a wealth of knowledge on the art of painting. Our company strives for excellence in customer service. To achieve customer satisfaction we use high-quality paint and products. We are dedicated to completing the best quality of work in a clean and timely manner. Call us today!

09/21/2017

It went very well and highly recommend them for most residential cleaning services.

Description of Work
For general cleaning to entire rehab of a property, this company is highly recommended. They have performed multiple jobs for the property management firm I managed since 2010. Recently I moved into a home I've purchased and they were prompt when coming out to give me a consultation and very thorough with describing what all was involved.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Thanks for your time and placement of kind words, for the continued elevation of 2 B Clean & MORE.

09/21/2017

Excellent couldn't have been happier with the work and my HOA was impresssd no more letters THANKS JAY!!

Description of Work
I had Jay pressure wash outside of my house, paint shutters and columns he did an excellent job was very clean and professional!! Oh did I say he beat everyone's else's price😉

Category house cleaning

Thanks you Sir, for your positive words and opportunities you have provided by opening your doors and helping 2 B Clean & MORE's community to grow.

09/21/2017

They did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
I need some landscaping done and they did a wonderful job couldn't have asked for better services i recommend them to everyone.

09/20/2017

Thanks for the Great job with the cleaning of our home.

Description of Work
She did a great job cleaning the entire house.

09/20/2017

It went well, def. will be reaching out for some more work.

Description of Work
Great detail work, pretty versatile from my understanding. B Clean and more is a black own company that treat people the way they wanna be treated as well as doing great quality work at a competitive price. 💪🏽

Category home inspection,house cleaning