The Bell Group of the Carolinas, LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2015

P.O. Box 814

Indian Trail, NC 28079

Our main goal is to offer our customers with an affordable and professional service that they can rely on. We take pride at striving to be the best in the business. We are specialized in service and repair of existing systems. We also install irrigation systems, up-fitting of existing systems, as well as consultations. As well as irrigation work, We also take care of landscape lighting, drainage, and fencing. We are always on time and have the customers as our number one priority. Look forward to working with you at your home or business....

08/19/2020

LOREEN R.

They were scheduled to come out for a estimate. Never showed up or returned phone calls to set up new time. Wanted to use local company! Very unprofessional

Description of Work
Install a new irrigation system

Category irrigation systems, dog fence

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], We were suppose to come to your home on 8/12 @ 5:00 to give you and your husband an estimate for new installation. We called the number that we had on file to let you all know that we could not get there due to and earlier call. We advised that we would not be able to make it and that we needed to reschedule the appt. We did not hear anything else from y’all. This is the first time that we have heard anything back from y’all on the matter. We looked through our call records and emails and there was nothing from the numbers or emails that we had on file. We have no problem giving you an estimate for your home. We are sorry that this has happened. Please let us know what we can do so this doesn’t happen in future. Thank you.

08/22/2019

Kathleen S.

The first time they were supposed to come, they were late. We had to call and reschedule. Once they came, we weren’t here and couldn’t see that anything had been done. But the leak they were supposed to address seemed fixed so we paid them. A month later it’s leaking again. We have left several messages and have yet to receive a response. So we will never give them business again.

Description of Work
Sprinkler leak repair

Category irrigation systems

Ms. [Member Name Removed], When we first came out, you are correct. We were late. We did call to let someone know we were running behind. I met your husband. We went over what was to be done. We told him that we would be back the next day, which we did and repaired leak. We came back the following day to turn the water on. Your husband was there and I showed him what was done. We did not hear anything since then. Nothing was the matter. I received 2 messages from your husband and 1 from you that I received yesterday. (There was issues with our vmail) that Verizon fixed yesterday. I called your husband as soon as I received the messages . Signal was bad on the phone. We disconnected from the phone and I sent him a text message yesterday. No response. Then today we receive this review. We did reach out to y’all to fix the repair. I will attach the text message that I sent yesterday am to this feed.

08/15/2019

Kathleen S.

Appointment was made for Monday, 5/04/20, but he did not show up. He called later in the day and said he'd be out shortly. Never showed up and didn't call. By Thursday afternoon I telephoned him to ask him if he planned to come by to do the repair. He never called me back. I hired someone else on Friday morning who came right out and had the job done in no time. Not sure what his problem is, but he has a pattern of ignoring text messages and phone calls. I guess he doesn't need the business after all.

Description of Work
We needed a small repair to one sprinkler head

Category irrigation systems

[ MEBER NAME REMOVED ], We apologize for the inconvenience that we may have caused you. We were out of the office with the birth of our daughter and then had a issue with the office phone voicemail. We have always liked working with you and your husband. This is the only time that you have had an issue with our company so we are not sure the BAD habit of not returning your call. Again we apologize for the inconvenience.

05/23/2019

Sara L.

Went well!

Description of Work
Upgrade controller, install rain gauge, replace backflow and check sprinklers

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for trusting us with the repairs of your system. It was a pleasure workin with you all.

03/26/2019

Chris H.

Jeff (Owner) called within a day of my request for service through Angie's List. The service was scheduled for Tuesday @ 8:30. Matt (technician) showed up on time. Matt was very professional and explained what he was doing. The invoice was emailed to me by 12:00 that day to pay online. Price was very fair. I was very impressed with this company from start to finish and plan on recommending them to anyone who needs this type of work done. Great Job!

Description of Work
Residential Irrigation Repair

03/22/2019

Rayvelle S.

I cannot say enough about the initial timely appointment, as well as the excellent service, willingness to explain everything. Jim (owner) was very systematic as he explained and was troubleshooting the origins of the problem - which turned out to be more than an irrigation problem.

Description of Work
Irrigation valve repair and leak that was coming from my well line to the house

Category irrigation systems, wells

09/26/2018

Brian P.

Jeff has been my Irrigation Guy for almost 2 years. We received several bids for a zone addition job to our system. We were glad we chose The Bell Group. The job was completed on time for a fair price. Jeff also Winterizes our system in the fall & re-starts it in the Spring. I am happy to say that I do business with The Bell Group. If you have an Irrigation need call them.

Description of Work
Irrigation System

Category irrigation systems

Thanks for the kind words. It’s our pleasure.

08/10/2018

Sharon M.

Excellent, Jeff and crew traced the wiring using test equipment and located a short in the wires going to the defective control valve. Fixed the short and everything works great now. Both were professional and Jeff definitely knows his irrigation systems. I would use The Bell Group again.

Description of Work
Trouble shoot an electrical problem with a control valve.

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for letting us take care of your issues. Look forward to working with your family I. The future.

07/03/2018

Amy G.

We replaced an existing foundation irrigation system with a drip line system in November 2017 when we re-landscaped the front of the house. In April 2018, I noticed a large leak coming from the foundation bed; enough to flood a large section of the front yard. We had difficulty contacting Jeff but after several attempts were eventually successful. Someone/Jeff? came out and inspected the drip line and told us that the drip line was fine and that the yard was soggy because of the rain. Afterwards when I checked, I noticed the same large leak so I took a video of the problem and sent it along with an email asking for someone to come back out and reevaluate. Although I sent a total of 3 emails asking for someone to contact me, I never received a reply. I contacted another company who came out on 7/2/18 and they found that one of the main pipes was never glued together. When the system was turned on, the water pressure would separate the pipes and leak. This company has an A listing on Angie's list but I noticed that most of the reviews were from 2016. Something has obviously changed since then. The only thing prompt or professional about their service was the $75 bill that I received.

Description of Work
irrigation

Category irrigation systems

We have been taking care of this property for almost two years. Have never had a problem. When they called us, we were there within 2 days. We had received zero phone calls from this homeowner about this issue. We would have had no problem to come back out and repair free of charge. Once we found out about this, we did not charge them for our service as they were not satisfied. The only way that we did found out about all of this, is from this review.

03/21/2018

Michael O.

Perfect, poor initial design by previous company was corrected.

Description of Work
Irrigation system repair

Category irrigation systems

We thank you for letting us help you with your irrigation system.

12/06/2017

Richard G.

Jeff Bell came out and did a full irrigation installation w/ a 2 hp lake pump for our Lake Wylie home. He did a great job and we're very pleased. Our only complaint was that he was a few weeks late in getting to us, presumably as he had other ongoing jobs that delayed him. But we got the installation done in time and it appears to be working well. He has since come out and winterized the system for us, and will return in April to crank it back up for the spring/summer season. I have no problem recommending him, as he is quite knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Lawn irrigation system.

Category fencing, irrigation systems

08/22/2017

Greg H.

Excellent quick and thorough work done.

Description of Work
Repair severed irrigation piping and spray head.

08/21/2017

Dick N.

All excellent

Description of Work
Been using Jeff for a while and he knows his trade. We have used for fence, sprinkler repair, seaonal shut down, lv lighting, and backflow check

Category fencing, irrigation systems, outdoor lighting

Thank you for the continued business. It is a pleasure working with you.

06/23/2016

ANDREA F.

Installation was quick and the fence looks great.

Description of Work
Split rail fence installation in my backyard.

Category fencing

06/23/2016

John S.

He does a great job!! He has done other work for us in the past and he is great to work with!! We will be using him again.

Description of Work
He did some fence repair and put in rocks to help a drainage issue that we had. Also replaced our fence gates and built a gate onto our deck.

Category fencing, landscaping, outdoor lighting

04/01/2016

Eddie F.

Jeff showed up as promised and came back multiple times to finish up due to weather interruptions. He was very flexible in adjusting things to suit as work progressed. He builds everything on site with high grade materials and does not use big box prefab materials. I had several quotes and Jeff was actually the lowest but I got more than in some of the other quotes. He is very friendly and does high quality work, most of it himself. He brings along a helper or two but he is always there. This is not one of those deals where an estimator comes by and then another crew shows up to do the work, You are dealing with the same person all the way through which prevents misunderstandings and miscommunication. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Built fence around back yard. About 50% privacy fence and the balance split rail with wire. Two gates, one 4ft and one 8ft double.

Category fencing

DIVINE LIGHTSCAPES

Divine Lightscapes uses, lifetime warranty BRASS products & Long Lasting LED's bulbs. Sign up today for a FREE DEMONSTRATION and see you home in a new light. Ask about our Angie's List Discount !!! Cell 704-749-4949

Offers by DIVINE LIGHTSCAPES on Angi
    MA Outdoor Services LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Carolina Southern Scapes

Are you tired of Landscapers giving you the run around? Hard to get in touch with and once the job is finished you can forget getting them back out to fix anything, much less get them on the phone. Here at Carolina Southern Scapes we pride ourselves at being the premier landscaping and hardscaping company in the Charlotte area, with our project quality as well as our customer service second to none. No job too big or too small. We provide many Outdoor living installation options as well as regular lawn maintenance. Listed bellow are some of the many ways we can help you make your lawn beautiful. - Patios - Firepits - Outdoor Kitchens - Sitting Walls - Retaining Walls - Elevated Plant Beds - Mulch Delivery and Installation - Plant and Tree installation - Plant and Tree trimming - Yard Maintenance

Offers by Carolina Southern Scapes on Angi

North Carolina
    North Caorlina Irrigation Contractor's Licensing Board
    12/31/2021
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We are "The Irrigation Professionals"...... We offer: Irrigation Maintenance Contracts. Irrigation Installation. Irrigation Repair. Start-up. Winterization. Back Flow testing. Outdoor lighting repair and installation. Drainage installation and repair.

We do not offer lawn maintenance.