LEGACY LANDSCAPING INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2010

PO Box 1769 4001 Sardis Drive

Indian Trail, NC 28079

Legacy Landscaping, Inc. was opened in April 2000 by brother-in-laws Steve Sherin and Shaun Crooks. They have a combined 30 years of experience. We are a family owned and operated business with customer satisfaction being our top priority! Also, Legacy Landscaping, Inc. is an Authorized Belgard

11/10/2017

George C.

Awesome work. Very professional staff. Great to work with. Respectful of our home. They always cleaned up at the end of each work day and at job completion. I couldn’t be happier with the design and installation.

Description of Work
Front and back yard landscaping and patio installation

Category landscaping, lawn service, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

01/27/2016

Denise W.

N/A

Description of Work
Provided a great design for my backyard -- creative and refreshing. I love doing business with Legacy; and the lead designer, Tom, was collaborative and insightful.

01/19/2016

KAREN R.

see above We were very satisfied with the results!

Description of Work
Shaun and his team landscaped our newly constructed home and then went the extra mile re-designing some drainage along with re-seeding. They also did a great job with our irrigation system while adjusting it properly all along the way. They know what they are doing and are most responsive and personable. I can't say enough about Shaun, the owner. He is honest and goes the extra mile while having his customer's best interest as priority.

10/10/2015

Renita F.

Excellent work. Great company.

Description of Work
Repaired/installed drainage for areas at the front of home/garage and replaced a front bed with a nicely designed mixture of shrubs.

06/05/2014

ANNA L.

Came out, looked over my property where eroding, said he'd get back to me with estimate. Never heard another word. Again, am trying to resolve a problem. Don't need my time wasted. UPDATE: I received a very prompt and sincere sounding call of apology from Legacy after filing my Angies List report. They offered to come out and look at property again and provide prompt estimate which they did. I received a proposal by email within the same or next day. Their proposal included a beautiful brick wall, the cost of which is probably right on, but high for my budget and I'd be happy with RR ties if I could find anyone to do them. That plus the fact I've been dealing with health issues is the reason I have not yet made a decision. However, I did not want to leave them with a bad review any longer since they were so professional and outstandingly courteous and pleasant to meet with, and they spent time and took all the necessary measurements, etc. I would love to do business with them for those reasons alone and will consider when some health issues are resolved.

Description of Work
Looked at my property re erosion problem.

Category hardscaping

(removed member name), My sincerest apologies. It's our busiest time of the year and it seems your quote feel through the cracks. I will have Tom call you ASAP and get your quote to you. If you're not interested we completely understand. Again, we apologize for this oversight! Kelly Sherin Office Manager

11/08/2013

Gregory J.

Legacy was awesome. The yard is 100 times better and the flow of water is finally corrected. They took the time to understand our vision for the back yard and added some creative ideas to help us better understand our property. The only slight ding I have is that they are a little slow in communication, but the quality of work is tremendous.

Description of Work
Leveled out the back yard and adjusted the flow of the yard to better the drainage as well as laying down sod

Category landscaping

08/26/2013

Carlene C.

Would use them again.

Description of Work
Pavered sidewalk, decorative brick posts, wrought iron fencing.

07/27/2013

Susan K.

From the beginning of the estimate process, through the finished product, Legacy Landscaping has been the most professional, responsive, punctual and easy to work with landscaper/hardscaper we've every used. We're delighted with the results, which not only solved our erosion problem but also maintain the early 20th century look of the property and enhance our curb appeal at the same time. The entire construction of the wall was completed in 3 days and our neighbors are raving about it.

Description of Work
Built a retaining wall across 150' of our frontage, to stop erosion onto the sidewalk and to enhance curb appeal.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

05/23/2013

Todd G.

Legacy Landscaping did an amazing job installing my new patio which far exceeds my expectations. They paid attention to detail and were on time and on budget.

Description of Work
I had an old paver patio and walkway demolished and a new paver patio and walkway installed. In addition, I also had my downspouts piped underground.

01/19/2013

Kevin B.

After requesting a quote, Legacy responded quickly and gave us a detailed quote with a 3D rendering. After selecting them for the job (received two other quotes), we scheduled the installation and they started right on time. During the installation, Legacy was excellent at answering questions and their employees were very professional and courteous during the whole project. We mainly dealt with Tom, and he did an excellent job. After completion, we are extremely happy with the quality of work performed. We've had a few friends of our use them as well, with very good experiences. They are not the cheapest, but their quality of work done is excellent and worth the extra money (you get what you pay for). I like that they have a lifetime warranty on their Belgard materials and one year on the plants.

Description of Work
Legacy installed a large Belgard paver patio (over 400 sq ft), with sitting wall and firepit, and surrounding landscaping in our backyard. Took about one week total for the project. They did an excellent job and would choose them again for any future projects.

Category hardscaping, outdoor kitchens

07/29/2012

Bruce W.

They are very professional. The maintenance teams are managed by a manager that follows up with on-site inspections and they take corrective measures as needed without you having to contact them. THey also respond quickly if something is missed or not quite right.

Description of Work
Weekly/monthly yard maintenance.

Category lawn service

12/27/2011

James R H.

They handled the installation from start to finish according to my wishes. Professionally and without any problems. Provided a professional estimate, project manager and a very competent crew. Overall, a very good experience during a challenging time of the year. The walkways are beautiful.

Description of Work
Laid 2 Belgard walkways

08/26/2011

Russel N.

Great Experience

Description of Work
Great Work by a Great Company. A bit pricey but worth the extra money given the quality of the work!

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, hardscaping

05/23/2011

SHERRI Y.

Sean from Legacy came out and talked with us. He provided a drawing and estimate based on our discussions. We made several minor changes to the plan over the course of a couple of months. He provided us with a Belgard catalog and also sent us to a showroom to view samples so we could make sure we knew how our selection would look. Sean was very responsive and made all our changes quickly. The crew showed up on time and was very efficient. They began work on Monday and had the entire patio completed by Wednesday night. They knew rain was forcast for Wednesday night so they brought in an additional crew on Wednesday afternoon to ensure they completed the work before the rain came in. During the project, Sean identified an additional issue with water draining onto our patio. He added a drain and short wall to fix the issue. The project came in slightly under the estimate we were provided and the job was done quickly. We were very pleased with our experience and highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Legacy installed a patio, seat wall and fire pit under our deck off our walk out basement. The area had to be leveled, drainage issues were addressed, sprinkler heads were moved.

08/07/2010

Karen S.

Originally I looked for contractors that could install the pavers, do the landscaping, build a covered porch, and install some low and high voltage lighting. In the end, I chose to split the contract up and give Legacy Landscaping the pavers, the plants, and the low voltage lighting. I did this because of price and because Legacy is a Belgard certified installer. They did an amazing job with the pavers. They were tolerant of several changes to the shrubs. Their craftsmen did a great job matching the look of our front porch columns. They had great suggestions for how to position the plants and the accent lighting.

Description of Work
Installed approx. 750 sf of Belgard pavers. Installed 5 column piers with footers. Installed a Belgard sitting wall. Installed beds, 3 trees, and approximately 20 shrubs. Installed low voltage accent lighting.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

MA Outdoor Services LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Award 2022
    Carolina Southern Scapes

Are you tired of Landscapers giving you the run around? Hard to get in touch with and once the job is finished you can forget getting them back out to fix anything, much less get them on the phone. Here at Carolina Southern Scapes we pride ourselves at being the premier landscaping and hardscaping company in the Charlotte area, with our project quality as well as our customer service second to none. No job too big or too small. We provide many Outdoor living installation options as well as regular lawn maintenance. Listed bellow are some of the many ways we can help you make your lawn beautiful. - Patios - Firepits - Outdoor Kitchens - Sitting Walls - Retaining Walls - Elevated Plant Beds - Mulch Delivery and Installation - Plant and Tree installation - Plant and Tree trimming - Yard Maintenance

Offers by Carolina Southern Scapes on Angi
    Pauls Hauling and Services LLC

We install hot mix asphalt for driveways and parking lots, we also deliver stone/gravel material, fill dirt, topsoil, mulch and more! We provide small/medium job bobcat grading and spreading services. Contact us now to get yourself a quote!

Award 2022

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Landscape Design & Installation, Outdoor Kitchens/Fireplaces/Firepits, Retaining Walls, Paver Patios/Walkways/Driveways, Irrigation Design & Installation, Landscape Lighting, Sod Estimation & Installation, Rough & Final Grading, Foundation Backfill, Pipe & Drainage Work

Lawn maintenance