Helms Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2001

Heating, Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Quality Family owned & operated since 1979 30-40 Employees....

Prime Comfort

We are full-service heating and air conditioning contractors dedicated to helping our friends and neighbors enjoy indoor comfort all year long. When a home-comfort system has stopped working, it can be frustrating; in some situations, it can be dangerous. Imagine the heater going out in the middle of winter when the temperature will drop below freezing or the AC shutting off during a July or August heat wave when temperatures can soar above 100°F. We believe it’s essential to provide quality service when emergency situations like this arise, and our actions will prove it to you when you call.

Offers by Prime Comfort on Angi
All City Heat and Air

We repair, maintain and replace residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning systems. We are a "Factory Authorized" dealer of quality Bryant heating and cooling products. We strive to maintain customers for life. Satisfaction guaranteed. Award winning.

Offers by All City Heat and Air on Angi
Air Works Cooling & Heating LLC

Airworks Cooling & Heating, LLC is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique needs and since we've installed many systems in this area. Additional fax - (704) 248-9467. Additional contact name - Rick Latino.

09/09/2019

I am not a customer of Helms Heating & Air Conditioning Inc; I am their victim. I live in a condo in Lake Park, the HVAC unit in the condo above me was replaced by them. When they replaced it they messed up the drain line (which runs through the wall to a communal drainpipe in the wall behind my pantry.) Because they did not bother to check where the drainpipe upstairs went, they cut the pipe too ...

Description of Work
HVAC Replacement

01/18/2019

Austin was very professional and knowledgeable. He arrived on time and finished the service in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Helms heating and air to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Winter routine servicing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for sharing, [Member Name Removed]! We’ll see you in the Spring!

05/01/2018

Technician arrived on schedule. Performed tests and provided understandable feedback. Office staff and technician both professional, courteous and answered our questions.

Description of Work
Semi annual HVAC maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business and your feedback, Mr. [Member Name Removed].

04/20/2018

Technician Jhovani was on time to perform the service and was courteous, thorough, and professional. He was willing to patiently answer any question I had. Same for Dion, who had provided the initial estimate and helped me understand what was needed and what was not. Both men were easy to deal with, quite responsive. I had spoken to Amy about the arrangements for the visit. Her professionalism and...

Description of Work
Air conditioning service and repair, new thermostats, routine maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We greatly appreciate your feedback and are happy that you were excited with your experience!

04/17/2018

They quickly identified and repaired the system We also signed up for maintenance agreement

Description of Work
Repair hvac

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your feedback!

Residential & commercial installation, repairs, maintenance, replacement of heating & air conditioning systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available