Macaw Construction Services

Founded 2017

At MACAW Construction Services LLC. we are dedicated to provides homeowner with the quality work and craftsmanship that you deserve, our professionals have been the most reliable choice in order to meet or exceed the quality standards. Our family business is committed to doing the right thing for the right reason, and approaching each day with the highest level of integrity for our customers, community and environment. Thank you for considering us for your home improvement in which we may be of assistance. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+21 more images

Roofing Installation and Repair

Roofing Installation and Repair

roofing202028079
This one of the most outstanding works of MACAW due to the difficulty of the roof, we are very happy that our clients choose our company in their projects because we are very detailed in our work, we always add improvements and we make sure that our work will save one of the most important assets of the families your “HOME” We are very glad to serve you!!
Siding Project project
Siding Project

siding companies

roofing (16)siding companies (6)gutter repair (3)dock building (1)window replacement (1)

09/12/2022

Harry D.

MacCaw services were by far the best contractor for this job. They gave us the best price, and the job was completed on time and of the highest quality workmanship. The company is highly dependable and highly responsive. Couldn't ask for a better experience with a builder.

Description of Work
existing siding replaced with Hardie Plank siding

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

Review for Macaw Construction Services  - 11274 Old Statesville Rd, Huntersville, NC - 39868534

04/09/2022

Leticia S.

Well, Brenda is great on the phone and on text. Douglas is on time and very profesional.

Description of Work
windows installation , roof repair

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

11/01/2021

Cliff W.

I have four offers and finally chose macaw since they offer competitive service with a good communication to discuss the details of the project. One of the other companies gave me a quote and then later changed it. The project was extensive and took more than 10 days to complete. I also added some side project like replace rotted garage and door frame. After the project is done, the house looks brand new with hardie plank siding. I want to thank the project manager Brenda who has provided a great customer care and communication channel for the project. She would be on site every day to check on progress and report back to me. It was very easy to discuss any issue and she will resolve them as best as they can. I would say she has won many customers because of her willingness to work with customers and be always ready to help to resolve issues instead of finding excuses or push things around. Appreciate it Brenda! Overall I am very happy with the team and the finished siding project!

Description of Work
Siding Replacement

Category remodeling, siding

Work Completed On 11/04/2021

10/21/2021

Julie I.

Macaw did an outstanding job of replacing our roof and repairing some of the internal attic beams after a tree fell on our house. They had recently replaced a roof for our neighbor and had constructed a portico for him and he was extremely pleased with the quality of their work. They showed up when they said that they would and did an excellent job of cleaning up afterwards. Our new roof looks fantastic! My husband and I are currently having them work up a quote for a roof replacement at one of our rentals as well as other repairs/upgrades that need to be done. Wonderful company and people!

Description of Work
Entire roof replaced as well as repair of attic support beams

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

07/28/2021

Robert D.

Macaw Construction replaced the siding and did other significant work for my home several months ago. Although I don't typically write reviews I understand how important they are for homeowners like ourselves looking for quality work at a good price. You won't be disappointed with Macaw. Everything looked great (and I did get some others in the neighborhood asking who performed the work) when done. I waited a few months to write the review so I could ensure the work was the quality I originally thought. I'm not disappointed. They have a lot of top reviews for a reason. I certainly plan to use them for any other work in the future. Thank you Brenda, Javier, Douglas, and the other employees for the work you put in on my house.

Description of Work
siding installation

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

03/24/2021

Sarah B.

The crew was on time, prepared the area well, worked efficiently, cleaned up debris, and behaved in a professional manner.

Description of Work
Roofing Replacement

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

02/18/2021

Don E.

A very positive experience. They did exactly what they said they would when they said they would. Completed the job in one day and did an excellent job of the clean up. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Roofing Installation

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

01/21/2021

Zach S.

Brenda and Javier from Macaw Construction did an excellent job with their crew in coming in and replacing my roof quickly and at a great price. I will definitely keep using Macaw for other projects, and if you're reading this, you should too!

Description of Work
Roofing Replacement

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Jason L.

Brenda and her team did an absolutely amazing job with my roof inspection and subsequent replacement. Right from the initial meeting I had a great feeling about them and figured they would be the company that I would likely hire. After receiving several quotes from other companies, nothing changed my mind about Macaw Construction. They were punctual, did an impressive job, cleaned up well and the entire team stayed after the new roof was installed, ensuring that I was completed satisfied and that I did not have any remaining questions. I felt extremely comfortable with Macaw throughout the entire process. I could not be more pleased and would highly, highly recommend Macaw for any roofing needs that someone may have. Thank you Brenda and team!!!

Description of Work
Roofing Installation

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Jessica D.

They did such a great job! They stayed in touch with me throughout the process and they were great to work with! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who needs siding services!!!

Description of Work
Siding Repair

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

Jasper R.

It was an amazing experience. They were on time, very professional easy to work with! After everything was completed not only did they do an amazing clean-up but also pressure washed my driveway & walkway!

Description of Work
Roofinf, Siding, Gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

01/14/2021

FELTON R.

THE ROOF REPLACEMENT WENT AS PLANNED, NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. BRENDA, THE LADY I WORKED WITH WAS VERY CONGENIAL AND RESPONDED TO ALL MY NEEDS. THE WORK WAS DONE SATISFACTORILY AND IN A TIMELY MANNER. CLEAN UP OF ALL DEBRIS WAS DONE IN AN EXCELLENT MANNER.

Description of Work
Roofing Replacement

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

01/04/2021

Paul S.

This was a tricky and hard job. I know because i started to do about 1/4 of it myself last summer. This is a steel truss dock held down with special screws. To make it tougher all materials has to be hoofed down to the lake and scraps hauled back up. Macaw did an awesome job, making it look easy. They worked quickly and finished before more rain came. We are very satisfied with the result and will definitely ask them to come back and have recommended them to our neighbors.

Description of Work
Repair and replacement of decking boards on my dock.

Category roofing, dock building

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

12/26/2020

Robert B.

Siding Installation

Description of Work
This family business did an amazing job in making our house look brand new. They replaced 30 year old siding with Hardie Plank and the house looks outstanding. They are very professional and want to make sure all details are addressed. Will definitely hire again.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/27/2020

Dawn R.

Their service was exceptional during the process. All their communication was timely and accurate. The work was done with the highest standard. Our new roof looks great!! Macaw will be at top of our list in the future to consider for other services they offer.

Description of Work
Roofing Replacement

Work Completed On 11/28/2020

10/21/2020

Alex M.

Macaw Construction went above and beyond on our project. Not only did they handle our roofing needs by providing quality service but also they proactively saved us from future issues by keeping attention to detail. This is a trustworthy and dependable group of professionals. We highly recommend and we are already bringing them on for another project,

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

09/03/2020

Lori F.

Went above and beyond.

Description of Work
New roofing

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Bobbi : ( K.

They were very good. They cleaned up. They worked hard. They were reliable.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof for me.

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Angela S.

Very professional in what they do, I received many estimates and they have the best prices, I no longer have a leak in my roof and I sleep peacefully I highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Cost $587.33

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

Review for Macaw Construction Services  - 11274 Old Statesville Rd, Huntersville, NC - 38840423

Natarsha N.

This is very professional and efficiently run team and organization. They did a very thorough job which included taking and showing photos and did an excellent job fixing the issue. They communicated what they were doing during the entire process. I highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

08/27/2020

Rita B.

Very Competent & protective of our landscaping ! Highly recommend

Description of Work
Roofing Installation

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

Contact

Phone

11274 Old Statesville Rd

Huntersville, NC 28078

Website

We do not offer Roofing or Siding Repairs! Installations only!!

Check, PayPal

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment