LakeCross Veterinary Hospital

Animal Boarding Kennels
Alternative Med. - Traditional Chinese Medicine
Alternative Med. - Acupuncture
Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy

We are a 6 doctor practice and employ 6 registered veterinary technician. Additional contact name - Thomas Hemstreet. Additional DBAs - 4Paws Animal Rehabilitation & Wellness Clinic, T4 Paws Feline Hyperthyroid Treatment Center....

05/19/2015

They're very good. Dr. Burke is one of the best veterinarians.

08/19/2013

It went great, very sympathic, very nice, was really nice to work both with the tech and the dr. I have registered the rest of my dogs (4) with them for any issues that I have

Description of Work
I had to have one of my dogs put to sleep because of issues, they were great.

07/22/2013

Great! Will certainly continue to take our dog there!!

Description of Work
I moved from AZ with my American Bulldog who had been recently diagnosed with Valley Fever. The clinic was responsible and quick to provide all options for refilling my prescriptions. They also advised us of any further medical needs I would need considering my dog's previous issues. The people are genuine and professional! We even received a doggy birthday card from them!!!

02/11/2013

My dog had some pretty severe skin allergies along with yeast infections on 2 paws. This was the second time I visited this office. I had different veterinarians each time. Both visits went well. I liked the staff and felt they were thorough. They carry a lot of products so I was able to purchase all meds, food and shampoo at the office. Both visits were scheduled in a timely manner so my dogs did...

Description of Work
Pet Allergies

06/22/2012

We had six dogs last year and they have taken very good care of them. I would definitely recommend their services. A regular visit is about $50. I had to call them at night for something and they called back so they are very responsive. They are very good with punctuality. We have used other ones in the area but LakeCross Veterinary Hospital is the best.

Description of Work
I use LakeCross Veterinary Hospital for veterinary care. I last took one of dogs for tests and blood work.

Category veterinarian

We appreciate your feedback! We try very hard to provide just as excellent client care as we do veterinary care. We couldn't do it without loyal and loving clients like you!

Veterinary , digital radiography, dental radiography, laboratory, acupuncture, rehabilitation, internal medicine, dermatology, soft tissue, orthopedic surgery, dentistry & chinese veterinary medicine.

Boarding & grooming.