AQUADOC POOLS OF CHARLOTTE

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2003

3.7

60$/Hour...

Anthony & Sylvan Pools

FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members, Call Now! Anthony & Sylvan has been building swimming pools in North Carolina and South Carolina for more than 20 years and across the U.S. for more than 70 years. Because of this experience, we have the knowledge and know-how to build your dream pool. Whether you are looking to build a concrete pool or a fiberglass pool, our design consultants will help guide you through the many decisions that come along with building a pool – ensuring your new pool meets your needs and your lifestyle. In addition, we back every pool we build with the Anthony & Sylvan Lifetime Structural Warranty. Arrange for a free, no-obligation consultation and estimate today, and let Anthony & Sylvan turn your dreams into reality .

PRECISION POOL CARE

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNERS! Swimming Pool Maintenance, Cleaning, Equipment Repair (Heaters, Motors, Automation, Filters, Etc.) Openings, Closings, Pool School, Sand Changes, Filter Cleanings, Inspections, Safety Covers, Platinum Warranty Service Center for Hayward/Goldline, Jandy, Pentair, Raypak, Polaris, Fluidra, Auto Pilot & Aqua-Cal. We currently have 12 employees. We are an accredited member of the BBB. Our team members are in full uniforms at all times for you to more easily identify us when we are in your yards. Customer Service is what we're all about! We won the Angie's List 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018 & 2019 Super Service Awards! We are your full-service inground swimming pool specialists! We do not service above ground swimming pools or stand alone hot tubs.

12/28/2012

Aquadoc Pools does an excellent job. I am a first time pool owner and had alot of questions regarding the maintenance and oepration of the pool. Their representatives have been professional and responsive. I would highly recomment them.

Description of Work
I have used Aquadoc Pools for over a year to service my pool on a year round basis. They clean the pool of leaves and other debris, maintain the chemical balalance, and the general operation of the pool.

06/08/2007

They were supposed to have fixed it. After a few months the pump has stopped working. They will not come back out and they are not returning phone calls. They said they were going to send someone out over memorial day weekend but I have not heard back from them since.

Description of Work
They came out to look at a pump in my pool.

05/17/2007

They did a good job for me initially. They said they would come back and I never saw them again even after several phone calls.

Description of Work
Called them back for pool service.

08/09/2006

Tony, an assistant of Eric, came out and performed the agreed upon tasks. My pool was a mess. Tony came back once or twice to make sure the pool was left sparkling. Eric was easy to talk to and told me that Tony would be coming, not him. Tony was professional, polite, and obviously cares about the work he does. This kind of professionalism is difficult to find in the University Area and the price ...

Description of Work
Cleaned, vacuumed, and regulated chemicals.

08/09/2005

THESE FOLKS HAVE PERFORMED FLAWLESSLY OVER THE PAST 18 MONTHS!

Description of Work
CONTRACTED TO MAINTAIN POOL AND REPAIR EQUIPMENT AS NECESSARY.

Category pool cleaners

Weekly Pool Maintenance, Openings & Closings.

Check, PayPal